PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 Buying AC issues

syberx
Aug 8, 2012, 02:50 AM
Hey guys I'm new to this forums and all but I would like to receive feedback on an issue regarding AC,

I went to the purchase AC and the process was well and all from creating my fake jap address and profile all the way to entering my credit card number and all. I then receive a confirmation page. However, when I check on my transaction history, I didn't see anything on it. I log in game to check and I didn't receive any AC either. But card wasn't charged at all though.

Is this normal that the process (getting AC) requires some time or should I try to repurchase again?

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 8, 2012, 03:03 AM
Hey guys I'm new to this forums and all but I would like to receive feedback on an issue regarding AC,

I went to the purchase AC and the process was well and all from creating my fake jap address and profile all the way to entering my credit card number and all. I then receive a confirmation page. However, when I check on my transaction history, I didn't see anything on it. I log in game to check and I didn't receive any AC either. But card wasn't charged at all though.

Is this normal that the process (getting AC) requires some time or should I try to repurchase again?

It's instant, but they blocked some cards recently.

If your card doesn't work, or you can only purchase 500 AC at a time, you'll just have to find other means of payment.