PDA

View Full Version : Weird log in message

EmberTurmoil
Aug 8, 2012, 11:18 AM
プレイ環境の変更を検知しました。

この環境でプレイするには
メール認証キーの登録が必要です。

I'm seeing this in a pop up on login. there are three buttons. and seems to be a place to type something in.

What is this? What do i do?

google translate says:
Environment has detected a change of play.

To play in this environment
Registration is required for e-mail authentication key.

Limbo_lag
Aug 8, 2012, 11:21 AM
You need an authenticating password to log in, usually due to logging in from different places. You should have an email with this code.

HFlowen
Aug 8, 2012, 11:21 AM
Happens when you log in from a different IP address. Check your email for a code you need to put in when you get that popup.

EmberTurmoil
Aug 8, 2012, 11:25 AM
oh okay, thanks!

Ana-Chan
Aug 8, 2012, 11:51 AM
Happens when you log in from a different IP address. Check your email for a code you need to put in when you get that popup.

It has nothing to do with IP address, it is when you either change machine completely, or change hardware (or even sometimes software) on your own machine.
If it was IP address then those who have dynamic IP addresses would be getting this a lot.
Oh, and I think there was something that happened recently that started causing this to occur even though there were no changes to some machines.

MissMalice
Aug 8, 2012, 12:00 PM
It has nothing to do with IP address, it is when you either change machine completely, or change hardware (or even sometimes software) on your own machine.
If it was IP address then those who have dynamic IP addresses would be getting this a lot.
Oh, and I think there was something that happened recently that started causing this to occur even though there were no changes to some machines.

Quoted for truth. I'll often switch back and forth from my laptop to my husband's computer, and every time I switch, I'll get the message to input the code.

It's safe to say that it'll be important for everyone to remember their email addresses associated with their accounts. Or at least write them down in a notepad file.

Enforcer MKV
Aug 8, 2012, 12:40 PM
I'd imagine you can have the email resent, right?

MissMalice
Aug 8, 2012, 01:27 PM
Yeah, you can~ I can't remember off the top of my head, but there might be a resend button. Or you can just hit cancel and try to log in again for the same message. It'll just send you another one~

Omisan
Aug 8, 2012, 01:39 PM
There is a resend button on that message