PDA

View Full Version : What happens to My Shop after it expires?

IndigoNovember
Aug 8, 2012, 12:06 PM
As the title suggests, what happens to your My Shop after your Premium Set expires? Does your shop stay in the market and you simply can't put any items in it? Does it get removed? Can you remove your items from the My Shop after your premium set expires?

I haven't ever used a My Shop so forgive my ignorance, but since I got the 5 day Premium Set tickets, I was thinking of using it.

DoubleCannon
Aug 8, 2012, 12:15 PM
I used a 3 day pass and as you go into manage shop only things that require the shop to be active is to put items in and something else.. however you can still cash out any earnings and take out all items if you wish one by one. So basically before it expires load it up with items and hope they sell lol... its amazing that I found so many items have a use one way or another. like a crappy 1* sword with power I will sell for 1050. Why? Adding abilities to weapons / increasing the slots. I have just done this by buying like 25 items that had 1-2 abilities so i could make my spardion have 3 abilities lol.

My shop = awesome! I have made alot from it to.

Mystil
Aug 8, 2012, 12:21 PM
..And you don't lose anything. It's all there waiting for you to be able to access it again.

Angry_Ryudo
Aug 8, 2012, 12:25 PM
Same question asked (and answered) here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199299

Your items keep for sale forever, until someone buy them or you retire them from the shop (which you can do for free), you can also retrieve the money you earned for free. What you can't do is to put new items for sale.

IndigoNovember
Aug 8, 2012, 12:31 PM
Thanks for the clarification guys.

like a crappy 1* sword with power I will sell for 1050. Why?

Josef's weapon training IV client order requires you to use the 1* base weapon of the category to clear Nab Rappy Capture under 15 minutes. Also by that time, the NPC weapon vendor does not always sell the 1* base weapon.

Same question asked (and answered) here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199299

Sorry, missed that.

Angry_Ryudo
Aug 8, 2012, 12:37 PM
Sorry, missed that.

Bueh.... happens all the time xD.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 8, 2012, 01:07 PM
When pre-obt ended, i had some things fro sale, and they sold about 2 days into launch, so items you have for sale, at least as of early july, could still be sold+^_^+

TaigaUC
Aug 9, 2012, 12:01 AM
Tip: You can buy the base weapons from the weapon selling NPC for 400, but his stock varies depending on time interval and also block. If you can't find the weapon you want, simply try a different block until it's in stock. Not sure how many people know about this, but a while back people were selling base weapons for a ridiculous sum.

Regarding the 3 day pass/shop access:
In beta and when I had the 3 day pass, I was constantly selling all sorts of things. When shop access ended, all my sales seemed to slow to a trickle. I noticed that if I do a search for my items using another account, they won't show up unless there are no others or unless I narrow my search down.

Thus, I suspect that non-paid shops are out-prioritized by paid ones.