PDA

View Full Version : 2 New souls

Yunfa
Aug 8, 2012, 12:11 PM
Can someone type the two new souls in in the japanese form so i can copy and paste it into the shops? Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks~~~

Valymer
Aug 8, 2012, 12:17 PM
ランサ・ソール
クォーツ・ソール

jooozek
Aug 8, 2012, 12:20 PM
So 2 new Souls and neither has T-ATK...? That makes 3rd soul for both Hunter and Ranger while Forces are still stuck with only Ragne's soul and when I've checked player shops today the cheapest Ragne souls on units were like 20k ^^;

Valymer
Aug 8, 2012, 12:22 PM
Not to mention Ragne doesn't have it's own map that you can get a guaranteed spawn in.

No, emergency mission doesn't count

Yunfa
Aug 8, 2012, 12:27 PM
Thanks Valymer!!!

HFlowen
Aug 8, 2012, 12:33 PM
So 2 new Souls and neither has T-ATK...? That makes 3rd soul for both Hunter and Ranger while Forces are still stuck with only Ragne's soul and when I've checked player shops today the cheapest Ragne souls on units were like 20k ^^;

20k? I always sell ragne units for 6k. I find a bunch every day.

jooozek
Aug 8, 2012, 12:46 PM
20k? I always sell ragne units for 6k. I find a bunch every day.
That's what I was buying at too, but today, after the patch I haven't seen a single unit for less than 20k. I guess everyone realised that we aren't getting any soon a new soul and seeing that the current one is hard to farm if you compare it to R-ATK and S-ATK souls. Soloed Ragne few times and all he drops for me is 6 items after breaking all his legs twice.

Coatl
Aug 8, 2012, 01:10 PM
I have like 50 units/weapons with ragne souls..
I store them because I'm a force myself.

I am willing to sell them 5-6k a pop.
They definitely aren't worth 20k.