PDA

View Full Version : Pillars in new area.

FlameOfYagami
Aug 8, 2012, 02:10 PM
What do they do? I'm talking about these pillars that are just randomly standing there. You can target them, but you can't hit them or anything!! What do they do?

It's been bugging me for a while, I tried to figure it out on my own but I must make a topic about it :(

Garnet_Moon
Aug 8, 2012, 02:12 PM
Shoot them with Zonde and watch the fireworks.

HFlowen
Aug 8, 2012, 02:12 PM
Zap em with a zonde tech and it makes an AoE lightning attack.

I assume they're lightning rods for the people that live on the floating islands.

FlameOfYagami
Aug 8, 2012, 02:15 PM
Ah ok so only a Force can get em to work?

Also, how do you get those boxes that are up on little islands all alone or on really high pillars? I'm guessing you have to teleport to them? I can't find any teleporters or catapults that take you to them though.

jooozek
Aug 8, 2012, 02:23 PM
No, random (I'm saying random because haven't seen anyone find a method of triggering them) "tornados" appear and teleport to them.

Valymer
Aug 8, 2012, 02:31 PM
I've been picked up once so far by the tornado, but it just threw me across the map to around the start of the stage (not into any unreachable boxes).

If it's truly random where it throws you, it's gonna take a long time to reach those boxes.

Garnet_Moon
Aug 8, 2012, 02:33 PM
I've been picked up once so far by the tornado, but it just threw me across the map to around the start of the stage (not into any unreachable boxes).

If it's truly random where it throws you, it's gonna take a long time to reach those boxes.

Yes but by the time you eventually DO reach them, that Monomate will taste so much sweeter, and that 7 meseta will be well deserved!

Valymer
Aug 8, 2012, 02:34 PM
Yes but by the time you eventually DO reach them, that Monomate will taste so much sweeter, and that 7 meseta will be well deserved!

Sad but true. I can at least hope for 300ish meseta, right!?

pikachief
Aug 8, 2012, 02:47 PM
No, random (I'm saying random because haven't seen anyone find a method of triggering them) "tornados" appear and teleport to them.

Too much Simon's Quest.