PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 What drops アリスティン?

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 8, 2012, 04:07 PM
I noticed a new sword pop up on the wiki last night and it's slightly better than my Tarunada. I have no idea what drops it though. I know it's from the floating islands, obviously, but other than that... I'm completely clueless as to where to search for it, lol.

Anyway have an idea of which monster drops it?

G.A.M.E.R-X
Aug 8, 2012, 04:29 PM
I noticed a new sword pop up on the wiki last night and it's slightly better than my Tarunada. I have no idea what drops it though. I know it's from the floating islands, obviously, but other than that... I'm completely clueless as to where to search for it, lol.

Anyway have an idea of which monster drops it?

I'm sure this will be the first place you'll find this info once it becomes available

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&ie=UTF8&prev=_t&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php%3FFrontPage

On the side bar swords can be found at

Type of weapon > Sword

Just check it regularly, the information will probably be on the english wiki by tomorrow or even tonight

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/pub?key=0Akbdpi65EON1dGRTd2hqNXBQMW1Lak9SOFJKM1Utb UE&gid=2

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 8, 2012, 05:08 PM
Okay, sooooo... you basically just told me what I already said I knew from the JP wiki, only you replaced JP with EN. So what? Lol.

I'm sure it will also be posted to the JP wiki later tonight or tomorrow as well, but that's not the point. I'm asking if anybody knows now.

EDIT: Also just realized your Google Translate page leads to the wiki I was even talking about... ffs man *facepalm*

Read the post next time X3

G.A.M.E.R-X
Aug 8, 2012, 05:41 PM
Okay, sooooo... you basically just told me what I already said I knew from the JP wiki, only you replaced JP with EN. So what? Lol.

I'm sure it will also be posted to the JP wiki later tonight or tomorrow as well, but that's not the point. I'm asking if anybody knows now.

EDIT: Also just realized your Google Translate page leads to the wiki I was even talking about... ffs man *facepalm*

I read your post and gave you the only answer you're going to get right now. If anyone knew, it would be the Jp playerbase since theres 99% more of them playing the game.

If the info is not on the JP wiki yet, nobody knows or has shared the info yet. And given the nature of the PSOW community, if anyone here had found it, they definitely would of posted about it to show it off.

Use your common sense :-?

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 8, 2012, 06:03 PM

Why don't you use your common sense, the answer has already been posted on 2ch. :-?

Natsuma
Aug 8, 2012, 06:11 PM
Why don't you use your common sense, the answer has already been posted on 2ch. :-?

This is not an answer, would you mind linking us to the page on 2ch so we actually get to know the way to find this sword?

Gardios
Aug 8, 2012, 06:22 PM
2ch thinks it's dropped by グウォンダ Gwonda from Emergency Trials, if the Hunter thread is to be believed.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 8, 2012, 07:13 PM
I read your post and gave you the only answer you're going to get right now. If anyone knew, it would be the Jp playerbase since theres 99% more of them playing the game.

If the info is not on the JP wiki yet, nobody knows or has shared the info yet. And given the nature of the PSOW community, if anyone here had found it, they definitely would of posted about it to show it off.

Use my common sense? Just because the wiki hasn't been updated with the info yet doesn't mean people don't know, lol. You post the translated link to the wiki I was already referring to, then you tell me to use my common sense.

Yeah. I'll get right on that, guy.

At least someone knew what the hell I was talking about. Thanks, Lina~!

2ch thinks it's dropped by グウォンダ Gwonda from Emergency Trials, if the Hunter thread is to be believed.

You as well, Gardios. Now I at least know where to go if I want to try and hunt for it.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 8, 2012, 07:18 PM
This is not an answer, would you mind linking us to the page on 2ch so we actually get to know the way to find this sword?

I feel as comfortable posting 2ch links as I would posting 4ch links...
But yeah, Gardios answered so all good.

supersonix9
Aug 8, 2012, 07:24 PM
More unnecessary flame posts.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/facepalm.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 8, 2012, 09:46 PM
More unnecessary flame posts.

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/000/554/facepalm.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Why is it that you always seem to come into threads to simply state that there are "unnecessary" posts when your post itself is just as unnecessary as the ones you are pointing out? Please stop doing this. It's merely inflating your post count.

This thread has served its purpose, so I'm requesting a lock. Thanks again, guys.

supersonix9
Aug 8, 2012, 10:01 PM
Why is it that you always seem to come into threads to simply state that there are "unnecessary" posts when your post itself is just as unnecessary as the ones you are pointing out? Please stop doing this. It's merely inflating your post count.

This thread has served its purpose, so I'm requesting a lock. Thanks again, guys.

As if post count ever affected anything.

Lostbob117
Aug 8, 2012, 10:41 PM

Please stop making post like this to other people.

ps0k1d
Aug 8, 2012, 10:48 PM
Hm, as on opinion on the swords power though. That new one is only 9 points better then the Tarunada. So you may be better off sticking with your Tarunada and just hunting for an A-dirou.
But that is just my opinion and what I would do. :)
The option is up to you of course.

Lostbob117
Aug 8, 2012, 10:50 PM
Hm, as on opinion on the swords power though. That new one is only 9 points better then the Tarunada. So you may be better off sticking with your Tarunada and just hunting for an A-dirou.

The new one looks better.

ps0k1d
Aug 8, 2012, 10:56 PM
Yeah, which is why I was saying it's all a matter of preference really. Half of the rares I have are cause of looks.
Was just commenting on it's power is all. :)

Zorafim
Aug 8, 2012, 10:58 PM
Hm. Look at that.

*leaves*

*comes back with a stick and marshmallows*

*sits*

Alright, continue.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 8, 2012, 11:44 PM
*aims emotes at Zorafim's marshmallows* +^_^+
http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w363/ChikTikka/fire_extinguisher.jpg

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 9, 2012, 12:08 AM
*aims emotes at Zorafim's marshmallows* +^_^+
http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w363/ChikTikka/fire_extinguisher.jpg

Oh my god...

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 9, 2012, 02:52 AM
Please stop making post like this to other people.

And you are exactly the cause behind why I'm locking this. People like you really disgust me, ya know that? Don't just come in here when you have nothing to contribute to the thread at all, just trying to antagonize people for shits and giggles.

Go get your rocks off elsewhere.

Yeah, I noticed that. I just want it anyway since I'm a sword collector, heh. I shall have them all at some point!

The new one looks better.

It's your opinion that a reskinned Alba Calibur (yes, I realize there are subtle differences, but they honestly don't look THAT different) looks better than a Tarunada. It's my opinion that the Tarunada is definitely one of the best (if not THE best) looking sword we have right now.

GrieverXVII
Aug 9, 2012, 03:17 AM

whoa, let's be more rude :-P

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 9, 2012, 03:58 AM
whoa, let's be more rude :-P

Whoa, let's bother reading the post next time :-P

Where IS that mod? Argh. This place is going up in flames here and I've requested a lock from two different mods.

That's just my luck. Very rarely do I want my threads locked and the moment I do, a mod isn't anywhere to be found ><

gigawuts
Aug 9, 2012, 04:22 AM
i can help people not flame if they like

watch

did you see what i did

i posted a not mean post

it's pretty fun actually

i love all you guys mang why can't we be friends