PDA

View Full Version : Question about a client order

Dan Maku
Aug 8, 2012, 04:41 PM
I'm trying to complete a client order for Afin, entitled "森林の奥が何故凍土?", where I have to clear the De Malmoth mission with Afin. Can I bring another player along, or do I have to do it alone?

CreamTurk3y
Aug 8, 2012, 04:43 PM
Well I haven't gotten there yet but I assume it's going to be like that mission with Jean (is that his name) where you fail if you bring anyone else but him.

G.A.M.E.R-X
Aug 8, 2012, 04:44 PM
I'm trying to complete a client order for Afin, entitled "森林の奥が何故凍土?", where I have to clear the De Malmoth mission with Afin. Can I bring another player along, or do I have to do it alone?

You can bring other living players, but the game must be passworded and the only npc you can bring is Afin

Dan Maku
Aug 8, 2012, 04:45 PM
You can bring other living players, but the game must be passworded and the only npc you can bring is Afin

Could I set a room to "Friends Only"? I have a specific friend I want to bring along to help out.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 8, 2012, 04:47 PM
Could I set a room to "Friends Only"? I have a specific friend I want to bring along to help out.

Yeah you can do that.

You have to bring alfin( no other npcs or player bots).

G.A.M.E.R-X
Aug 8, 2012, 04:53 PM

Pretty sure the "Beat X quest with only X npc" missions, as the tutorial image shows when accepting it, you have to password the room.

Just tell your friend that you want to bring along, the password in a whisper/pm or something

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 8, 2012, 04:55 PM
Pretty sure the "Beat X quest with only X npc" missions, as the tutorial image shows when accepting it, you have to password the room.

Just tell your friend that you want to bring along, the password in a whisper/pm or something

You don't have to. I've done it several times even joined some ppl mid mission.

Password not neccasry.

Maronji
Aug 8, 2012, 08:28 PM
Seconding passwording not being necessary. I've had it set to Friend Only and passed [This NPC]-only client orders just fine. Also cleared those client orders with human players.

I think the pop-up that shows the password being set is just to guarantee that you'll be able to summon that NPC (and to prevent jerks coming into your game summoning other NPCs, which would make you fail the client order).