PDA

View Full Version : US, opened PSO 2. Downloaded game patch. Installed another patch.. works fine.

CultOfPersonality
Aug 8, 2012, 04:50 PM
No IP block.

Do you think the Mayans are correct as well?

Zyrusticae
Aug 8, 2012, 04:51 PM
Of course the Mayans are correct.

They just didn't bother filling in the rest of the calendar. Not enough space.

CultOfPersonality
Aug 8, 2012, 05:07 PM
By the time they figured out the date the rock was probably wasn't sharp enough to carve anymore.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 8, 2012, 05:11 PM
Oh look... another one of these threads.

G.A.M.E.R-X
Aug 8, 2012, 05:16 PM
No IP block.

Do you think the Mayans are correct as well?

>Japanese developers kind enough to not IP block in the first place
>Cocky PSOW brats act retarded in the lobbies, make characters with names full of obscenities, forge addresses and break the TOU to buy AC that is delaying payment to Sega because of international snags in transactions (they prohibited sales of AC to outside of japan for a reason...)
>Japanese developers get fed up and amend the TOU
>Cocky shits still cocky and don't realize they're on thin ice

With oblivious attitudes like yours they'll be rolling out IP region locks soon enough

The retards that just hand wave the rules aside and make their own because they want their AC and want to pollute the lobbies with their idiocy that think its all a bluff, will provide alot of entertainment when Sega decides to slap the smug off of them and begin enforcing their new rule.

And given how blatantly cocky alot of people on this forum are (taking screenshots saying out loud in the public chat channel "I'm from the US and I could still log in, neener neener neener") I give it a month or less before SoJ begins making people wish they had kept a low profile and conducted themselves properly as guests on a foreign server.

With the US release planned they have literally no reason to give 2 shits about some annoying brats or their money which takes forever to even arrive due to 100 yards of international transaction red tape that doesn't exist with their japanese player base.

Know your place, kid.

DeathByPogs
Aug 8, 2012, 05:21 PM
>Japanese developers kind enough to not IP block in the first place
>Cocky PSOW brats act retarded in the lobbies, make characters with names full of obscenities, forge addresses and break the TOU to buy AC that is delaying payment to Sega because of international snags in transactions (they prohibited sales of AC to outside of japan for a reason...)
>Japanese developers get fed up and amend the TOU
>Cocky shits still cocky and don't realize they're on thin ice

With oblivious attitudes like yours they'll be rolling out IP region locks soon enough

The retards that just hand wave the rules aside and make their own because they want their AC and want to pollute the lobbies with their idiocy that think its all a bluff, will provide alot of entertainment when Sega decides to slap the smug off of them and begin enforcing their new rule.

And given how blatantly cocky alot of people on this forum are (taking screenshots saying out loud in the public chat channel "I'm from the US and I could still log in, neener neener neener") I give it a month or less before SoJ begins making people wish they had kept a low profile and conducted themselves properly as guests on a foreign server.

With the US release planned they have literally no reason to give 2 shits about some annoying brats or their money which takes forever to even arrive due to 100 yards of international transaction red tape that doesn't exist with their japanese player base.

Know your place, kid.

Owned.

Kous
Aug 8, 2012, 05:21 PM
I think most of yall deserved to be I.P banned in the first place. You all are turning PSO2 to the hell hole that is known as PSU NA server. I mean just like PSU all yall do is stay in the lobby and do annoying things. Like spamming your symbol art and lagging the place up. When first of all The Japenese server is not your home. We have no right at all to be even there, So if they do indeed make a I.P block, yall have brought it on your self

Which it probably wont take affect till The NA/Eu release, Then at least Sega isnt throwing you out on the Street. They have given you a place to go

The Walrus
Aug 8, 2012, 05:26 PM
They should just crash block 20 :3
Problem solved