PDA

View Full Version : So mags max level increased!?

DoubleCannon
Aug 8, 2012, 08:20 PM
I did not know this or see this in fourms?? Anyways my mag is level 103 now.. What is the max now? And how can I raise just the S-Atk stat?

supersonix9
Aug 8, 2012, 08:20 PM
150 is the max.

Ezodagrom
Aug 8, 2012, 08:21 PM
I did not know this or see this in fourms?? Anyways my mag is level 103 now.. What is the max now? And how can I raise just the S-Atk stat?
Max has been lvl 150 since the open beta ended, basically since launch.

DoubleCannon
Aug 8, 2012, 08:28 PM
Oh wow I seriously thought it was 100 well 99 at first then 100. had no idea lol.. also is there a way to raise just the S-ATK?

Zyrusticae
Aug 8, 2012, 08:32 PM
Feed it weapons to raise S-Atk, then feed it mates (I forget which one - pick whichever one raises S-Atk) to reduce the Dex score.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 8, 2012, 08:45 PM
Oh wow I seriously thought it was 100 well 99 at first then 100. had no idea lol.. also is there a way to raise just the S-ATK?

Weapons and monomates still probably the fastest way,

La'Haryl
Aug 9, 2012, 12:29 AM

4* rarity Room Decorations boost S-ATK only. But it would take... forever.. to level a mag to 150 with that. Good for when you're AFK feeding where there's no room for error but expect to see a 1-3 level boost during the time that you're away.

Omisan
Aug 9, 2012, 01:00 AM
how do you afk feed?

ShadowDragon28
Aug 9, 2012, 02:03 AM
I seriously hope they add Mag Devices that can alter the third forms of Mags, like Devices that will change your Mag into many of the classic PSO mags, and a device that can change your Photon Blast to anonther type would be awesome to, and new Photon Blast would be nice too... Seriously, we need some floating gundam-like wings and
wing-fins "jet boosters" Like Rati, Agastya, Ila, Vahraha, Tapas...

Hrith
Aug 9, 2012, 06:23 AM
Such Mags would be redundant with rear units.

ShadowDragon28
Aug 9, 2012, 05:43 PM
IMO they wouldnt be. Just put rear units on "stealth" (makes unit invisible).

I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants Rati, Dewali, or other classic PSO mags to make a return. the floating drone/mini-bots are cute, but I and I'm sure others would prefer a nice Agastya, Rati or Elenoa mag.

DoubleCannon
Aug 9, 2012, 06:05 PM
Well I found that monomate makes S-ATK and S-DEF go up slightly and reduce ability which is perfect! I found that I am 3 points short of S-DEF requirement for my prized units, 431 req and i got 428 lol.. So I plan on going 90 S-ATK 50 Ability and 10 S-DEF. This would allow for over 1.3k S-DEF without Deband for when I complete this. Should be a good tanker lol

Inazuma
Aug 9, 2012, 06:06 PM
I'm sure I'm not the only one that wants Rati, Dewali, or other classic PSO mags to make a return. the floating drone/mini-bots are cute, but I and I'm sure others would prefer a nice Agastya, Rati or Elenoa mag.

Or a Sega console.