PDA

View Full Version : What's the best place pre hard mode for level 10+ nab rappys?

CultOfPersonality
Aug 8, 2012, 10:37 PM
Trying to finish the quest and free normal forest is slow going.

Kirukia
Aug 8, 2012, 10:43 PM
If you're talking pre-hard mode, then I don't think there is another option. The last forest quest (before free) is level 7, and Nab Rappies only spawn in forest (as of right now).

So the only pre-hard quest that's 10+ and spawns Nab Rappies is free forest.

Maronji
Aug 8, 2012, 11:57 PM
In theory, (aka I haven't tested this yet), it may be possible to level to at least Lv10 and run the story mission (I think there are two guaranteed Nab Rappies in the Code Attack before the Area 1 exit; can't remember) a few times.

The level range for that story quest was 5-15, so as long as you're at least Lv10, in theory, it should work (I did something similar for a Hard Mode client order from Franka that involved Lv24+ Dinian-type enemies from the caves and did it on story quest 4, so I can't imagine why it wouldn't work). Just remember to abandon the quest after the Code Attack near the end of the first area and skip every cutscene you come across.

Just remember to smack them really good when they try to escape. Sometimes, they can drop a quest item that way, even if you got one for beating it already.