PDA

View Full Version : Burst parties

Macman
Aug 9, 2012, 12:37 AM
Everyone keeps talking about these mythical burst parties where nobody brings any bots and they find all the swag, but where are they?!

I can't ever find a MPA over 5/12 that isn't flooded with NPC and player partners, and I had my party set up a labelled burst party in block 21 with an advertised password and not a single soul joined.

Is there some sort of designated block for people to find good burst parties?

Vashyron
Aug 9, 2012, 12:53 AM
Join one of the Japanese Multi blocks for your level. Find one of those passworded ones with the password in desc, join them either trough the Multi or into their party if you are comfortable with that.

La'Haryl
Aug 9, 2012, 12:58 AM
Just turn off all of your auto-words and don't talk at all in JP parties. Being a NA player is now against the TOS, if someone files a complaint about you, you'll probably just get banned because you're breaking the terms of service.

Be careful when playing with JP players.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 9, 2012, 01:01 AM
Join one of the Japanese Multi blocks for your level. Find one of those passworded ones with the password in desc, join them either trough the Multi or into their party if you are comfortable with that.

My favorite pw so far to get into jp parties is:死刑

IAmSecretSpy
Aug 9, 2012, 01:10 AM
Just turn off all of your auto-words and don't talk at all in JP parties. Being a NA player is now against the TOS, if someone files a complaint about you, you'll probably just get banned because you're breaking the terms of service.

Be careful when playing with JP players.

I didn't know Speaking English automatically makes you from NA...
Your logic is flawed, they never banned JP PSU players and i doubt they will now.
Wait for a official statement from someone from SOJ.

Zyrusticae
Aug 9, 2012, 01:13 AM
My favorite pw so far to get into jp parties is:死刑
That one's hard to beat... ^^;

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 9, 2012, 01:22 AM
That one's hard to beat... ^^;

Nvm lied best thing now is the party I joined the pw is:よつば which is this person you might recognize.

http://www.guesthouse-metro.com/blog/2010/04/