PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Deleting a character

BlackAlphaG
Aug 9, 2012, 06:38 AM
I was thinking about deleting my character, and making another in her spot, but can I store my stuff to keep it, or no?

Sakarisei
Aug 9, 2012, 06:40 AM
No. If you delete the character, you start without these additional items.

Greetings.

jooozek
Aug 9, 2012, 06:48 AM
Errrr, if you put your stuff in storage it will be kept for your other char, same goes for meseta which you can also deposit to storage.

Altaneen
Aug 9, 2012, 01:56 PM
Meseta and gear can be put in your storage by your current character, and the taken out by your new character. I've done it myself so I'm sure you can. If you make your character on the same ship that is, if you make it on a new ship I have no idea.

Dammy
Aug 9, 2012, 02:38 PM
Meseta and gear can be put in your storage by your current character, and the taken out by your new character. I've done it myself so I'm sure you can. If you make your character on the same ship that is, if you make it on a new ship I have no idea.

even if you delete your character? i mean , you have 0 characters on the ship, do it keep storage? or its gone ? if its stay, how many items you can keep?
and what about bound items, do they bound to a character or a whole ship/account?

blace
Aug 9, 2012, 02:40 PM
even if you delete your character? i mean , you have 0 characters on the ship, do it keep storage? or its gone ? if its stay, how many items you can keep?
and what about bound items, do they bound to a character or a whole ship/account?

About 15 items and items you have stored will still be there. As for the rest, I don't have an answer there.

Dammy
Aug 9, 2012, 02:43 PM
About 15 items and items you have stored will still be there. As for the rest, I don't have an answer there.

thank you

Altaneen
Aug 11, 2012, 04:05 AM

Your storage is for your account.
Even when you delete your character and make a new one? Yes, like I said, I have done it.

How many items in your storage can you keep? All of em I'd assume, I had lots in there.

Even bound Items? Yes, I switched over a good few rares I had equipped on my old character, my new character can equip 'em fine.

Dammy
Aug 11, 2012, 06:19 AM
thank you very much for your answer

Billkwando
Aug 11, 2012, 09:50 AM
So, just to make sure I'm clear...it doesn't cost Arks Cash to make another character if you delete the old one first?

ScottyMango
Aug 11, 2012, 09:55 AM
It does not.

Billkwando
Aug 11, 2012, 09:59 AM
It does not.

Wow! Thanks for the quick reply! I wish people were on top of the tech support forum like that. ;)

I wanted to know cos I'm trying to get the game playable on my wife's laptop, and I didn't wanna blow her one shot at making a character just to do testing. Now I can make a character to see how the machine's running, then just delete it after, so she can make one.

I was afraid I would have to transfer my character to her pc which brings a whole other set of potential complications (not the least of which having to switch my email to a japanese email provider).

lunarsoul
Aug 11, 2012, 11:31 AM
I have remade my first char a couple of times and yes whatever you stored in the storage STAYS in the storage. So if you want to keep stuff, put them in the storage before you remake your character, if its left on the char, its lost.