PDA

View Full Version : Luncher error

senschi
Aug 9, 2012, 05:04 PM
Not sure if im posting that right but oh well... so i searched the forum to find a solution for my problem but didnt find it...(im running win7 btw) so i installed pso2 yestoday started patching and almost at the end of the patching it closes i tried to restart it but i got a error massage that windows can't get access to pso2launcher.exe so i can't even start the patcher/luncher so im stuck... my system is polish so understanding a screenshot could be a bit of a struggle if someone know how can i fix that problem i would be thankfull .__.

Rowe
Aug 9, 2012, 05:22 PM
One time after a failed patching, my launcher .exe became corrupted. I had replace it with an old version of the launcher, but after a quick re-patching everything worked fine. I'd recommend (if you don't have a copy saved somewhere) reinstalling the game elsewhere and substituting in the working pso2launcher.exe.

I may be misunderstanding your problem, though. That's the best help I can give you.

(Oh, and when I saw this thread, my brain was immediately like "I am so about to patch my Luncher with this sandwich.")

senschi
Aug 9, 2012, 05:43 PM
So stright i can't start the luncher i reinstalled it several times already in different places and i still geht the same result can you tell me where to get that older version of the luncher ?

Rowe
Aug 9, 2012, 06:02 PM
If you want, I could probably email you the fully patched and functional pso2launcher.exe file. That might be better. Of course, it might be that the launcher .exe is not your problem. Without being able to actually look at your computer (and also read Polish) I'm limited in what I can do to help...

Julliz
Aug 9, 2012, 06:04 PM
hey man, although it's down for maintenance here's a download for a previous version of the launcher. i would think it would be better to post this in the tech forums. see if this works
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2280026/pso2launcher.zip

The Walrus
Aug 9, 2012, 06:04 PM
So stright i can't start the luncher i reinstalled it several times already in different places and i still geht the same result can you tell me where to get that older version of the luncher ?

Launcher, not Luncher

senschi
Aug 9, 2012, 06:18 PM
Launcher, not Luncher

ah didn't notice that twice sorry xD
i will try it with Julliz launcher

senschi
Aug 9, 2012, 08:24 PM
I was able to get into the game with that launcher first cutscene terms ... but when i try to logg in it shows that all servers are offline o.o

Rowe
Aug 9, 2012, 08:32 PM
That's because there's maintenance tonight. ^^;

senschi
Aug 9, 2012, 10:02 PM
*faceplam* well thanks for the info xD overread that too =_=