PDA

View Full Version : Did this screw up my mission?

Sephirah
Aug 9, 2012, 06:18 PM
So prior to the servers going down, I was playing a story mission, when I finished and got back to the ship and was in the middle of a cutscene when I got the server unresponsive error. Will I have to redo it? Or did I possibly break my mission in a void of being completed but not finished?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/adventvii/pso20120809_180018_014.jpg

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 9, 2012, 06:19 PM
So prior to the servers going down, I was playing a story mission, when I finished and got back to the ship and was in the middle of a cutscene when I got the server unresponsive error. Will I have to redo it? Or did I possibly break my mission in a void of being completed but not finished?

Put your rage face on I have bad news for you...

You have to start over from the beginning of the quest.(redo)

It's not broken I've fought dragon story quest 3 times due to 630 and I completed it

Crimson Exile
Aug 9, 2012, 06:23 PM
Lmao ^ agree with him

Sephirah
Aug 9, 2012, 06:24 PM

You have to start over from the beginning of the quest

Awesome, I'm actually glad that's the solution. I'm fine doing it again, it wasn't hard I was just worried it might have broken.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 9, 2012, 06:27 PM

You have to start over from the beginning of the quest.(redo)

It's not broken I've fought dragon story quest 3 times due to 630 and I completed it

Oh my god no!

Like that time you die during a story quest and you have to make a painful decision to redo your hours worth of work, or buy a scapedoll.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 9, 2012, 06:29 PM
Oh my god no!

Like that time you die during a story quest and you have to make a painful decision to redo your hours worth of work, or buy a scapedoll.

F that I rather use AC on a scratch that I'm guaranteed either female parts or male clothing!

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 9, 2012, 06:37 PM
F that I rather use AC on a scratch that I'm guaranteed either female parts or male clothing!

Congrats, you just spent 500 AC on an item worth 1050 meseta!