PDA

View Full Version : Game Dust 514 Beta keys...

Palle
Aug 9, 2012, 06:57 PM
...are available (see this thread (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194966) for original details) for the taking. I have 9, but have posted the offer elsewhere, so we'll see how long they last.

If you are jumping into the EVE universe, albeit temporarily, surely you'll do better picking up a little trivia along the way.

First key goes to any interested party who names all 4 Empires of New Eden.

[cue crickets]

soulpimpwizzurd
Aug 9, 2012, 11:14 PM
i'm interested in this game

2.3.1 Amarr Empire
2.3.2 Caldari State
2.3.3 Gallente Federation
2.3.4 Minmatar Republic

doop, is this ps3 only nvm loollololo

Palle
Aug 10, 2012, 02:48 AM
Okay Galaxy Pimp Express Wizard 999, now I'll have to come up with another question for the teeming throngs fighting tooth and nail to get in on this game.

7 keys remain. Beta is underway and ends Sunday.

Each Empire features its own dialects, idiosyncrasies, and nomenclature specific to the naming of its ships. One such ship is the Moros, named after the force of nature which drove men to their doom. Next key goes to the wannabe merc who can tell me which empire created the Moros.

[cue crickets]

Scrub
Aug 10, 2012, 03:02 AM
motherfucker it hought you just made that thread you tricked my ass

Resanoca
Aug 10, 2012, 03:38 AM
Gallente Federation? D:

Palle
Aug 10, 2012, 07:04 AM
Nice, key sent via PM.

3 keys remain.

New Eden is known as a realm of emergent gameplay, where the content is created by the players. Among the Amarr, there was a player who invented a sort of impromptu battlecry which, over the years, has become so popular that it is considered more or less canonical. Next key goes to the first to tell me this battlecry.

[cue crickets]

Shirai
Aug 10, 2012, 07:30 AM
"Death to Slavery!"
I'm not really sure if this is the answer, but from something I just read through, this seems to be the only thing that may fit. D:

Palle
Aug 10, 2012, 08:00 AM
Very good answer, but I believe that was published in a CCP battle report, and I cannot verify the player who is credited with the line. The one we are looking for is much more commonly uttered, but... you are so very close so here's a hint: the character who invented the slogan was called Golan Trevize. Gogogo!

Shirai
Aug 10, 2012, 08:29 AM
Amarr Victor?

Palle
Aug 10, 2012, 09:18 AM
Haha, excellent! Key sent via PM.

2 keys remain.

With the upcoming integration of Dust and EVE, a whole new dynamic will be unleashed in the New Eden sandbox. EVE players will have to hire Dust players to protect their corporations' planetary resources, or to attack the planetary resources of other corporations. Dust players will have to wrestle with the uneasy notion that an orbital strike may await them from high above, should their opponents hire EVE players for help.

The mercs of Dust are so powerful, in part, due to the new, constantly-evolving technology contained in their armor. The next key goes to whoever tells me the term for this new type of armor.

[cue crickets]

google0593
Aug 15, 2012, 04:41 AM
@above me thanks for the clue
'Dragonfly' Scout Dropsuit - a uniquely designed armor with unlimited use... hahaha :)