PDA

View Full Version : Dyes?

OmgKai
Aug 9, 2012, 07:54 PM
Im a caster and I have the wedding suit(rose or pink, whatever that color is). But my mag is still dark blue, which is the color of my other armor. I was wondering if its possible to change the color of the mag, since I saw a friend changing clothes and hes mag changed color because of what he was hearing. So I would like to know if theres any dyes, or other options to change color. Also are there really only 4 leg parts for cast? Because like 3 of the legs seems girlish, and the other is too tanky.

Vashyron
Aug 9, 2012, 08:00 PM
Casts don't get their Mag color changed when equipping color set items like the Wedding Dress, Rappy suit and such. It always goes off by their real main color.

The Walrus
Aug 9, 2012, 08:01 PM
There are 6 and then alt color versions of the non-rare parts. If you're a cast that's why it's prolly not changing as the mag takes on the color of a casts main color (iirc) that you chose

OmgKai
Aug 9, 2012, 08:09 PM
So I cant change it? Because I think I saw a cast that was gold ._. Iam kinda....humanoid cast, with human head and thing. I did buy 2 extra parts(chest and shoulders) and some legs :/ But I cant seem to be able to change the colors. What is their price,and how can I get them?
Sorry with all these question but I couldnt find anything on guides :/

Also, Vashyran, I know that. And thats not my point. I just wanna know if I can get a dye for the real armor and change the mag. And if I use the dye, on the legs (since the wedding suit is already occupying 1 slot) will the mag change colors?

Asakust
Aug 9, 2012, 08:16 PM
CAST can only change colors via a color change ticket which can be obtained through trading in a Rappy suit to a certain NPC.

You can't change the color of each individual part of a CAST. If you want to change the main colors of the legs, you're changing the main color of body and arms (and head if you use a CAST head).

But yes, if you choose to change the main color of your CAST, then your MAG will change colors.

ie. my CAST was Black with various sub colors, I had a black MAG. I changed to white with other sub colors, my MAG is white

OmgKai
Aug 9, 2012, 08:50 PM
But rappy suit is like...1m >.<
I think its a AC item right?

Do the players sell the coupon on the market or is it untradable? :/ I wanted gold or something just for the mag. And if by cast head you mean, like machine type, no. I use a humanoid style head ._. It goes pretty well in the wedding suit :P Thx for the reply. Did you pay to change to white?

Valymer
Aug 9, 2012, 08:54 PM
I think right now the only way to get Rappy Suit is through AC, either spend 3000AC on scratch tickets before the end of August, or pay like 6000円+ for the "premium package" or whatever they're calling it.

Or you can buy it in the player shops, and yes at least on my Ship it's well over 1 million meseta and I only expect that price to go up from here

OmgKai
Aug 9, 2012, 08:57 PM
Its a shame...I guess I can go along with dark blue. 1 million is way too much and im saving for gear. Why would anyone buy such costume(in meseta, because I can totally see me, buying if I could with ac lol) which in my opinion is a stupid costume, that is there so you can grab to your friends, and never use it again. But, if I had the AC I would buy, because im kinda of a douche and I like to brag about my costumes :/

Asakust
Aug 9, 2012, 09:02 PM
I bought a Rappy suit off player shops :3

OmgKai
Aug 9, 2012, 09:06 PM
Well I guess it depends. I mean, if it was, like in shin megami and people sold like a demon costume I liked, I would be fanactic over it.
But I just dont see the point there, since you just probably look better with other stuff...But, I can see the fun with playing with you, if you have that costume.
I bought the wedding dress, but since I can like to make my story, I take it out sometimes just because I make a whole story for the damn suit :P
But hey...you are rich so you can do whatever you want.
But, you could always donate to me...(just saying <.<)