PDA

View Full Version : JP PSO2 Could someone upload aug 8 pso2.exe please? again...

helplzplzplz
Aug 9, 2012, 09:48 PM
SO, uhm... Could someone upload patched pso2.exe file? Mine's getting security/permission error after every update (win7 trouble).

helplzplzplz
Aug 9, 2012, 09:50 PM
up please. dropbox or 2share is much appreciated.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 9, 2012, 09:56 PM
Must be from China...

helplzplzplz
Aug 9, 2012, 10:00 PM
what are you on about? please help me out.

LaEspada
Aug 9, 2012, 10:02 PM
Must be from China...

I just lol'd really hard when i read this.

And also I'm pretty sure you can't just upload a exe launcher and post a link to it from here. Fairly certain that breaks some rule somewhere.

helplzplzplz
Aug 9, 2012, 10:04 PM
what's the problem with helping out? it takes you 1 minute to upload it, 20 seconds to share the link. what's wrong with you people?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199526

helplzplzplz
Aug 9, 2012, 10:09 PM
bump. please.

CreamTurk3y
Aug 9, 2012, 10:10 PM
Stop being so impatient, we can't post it here because it breaks a rule. Also google is your friend. I also suggest being nicer to us and we may be inclined to help, but with your current attitude I doubt you'll get any assistance. Good day.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 9, 2012, 10:12 PM
what's the problem with helping out? it takes you 1 minute to upload it, 20 seconds to share the link. what's wrong with you people?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199526

Too much effort involved and... oh you already posted a similar thread that people duly ignored, Good Job!

helplzplzplz
Aug 9, 2012, 10:16 PM
creamturkey go be 15 years old somwhere else.

lina, as you can see i have received help from Arios there. too bad he's not online to help out now.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 9, 2012, 10:16 PM
Must be from China...

I laughed way too hard at this, lol.

helplzplzplz
Aug 9, 2012, 10:22 PM
still asking for help. you can't be serious about "forum rules" when you play with english patch installed.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 9, 2012, 10:24 PM
Are we going to have to do this every single time there's a patch?

CreamTurk3y
Aug 9, 2012, 10:27 PM
creamturkey go be 15 years old somwhere else.

Lol? Congratulations you got my age off by one year. Repeatedly asking for help isn't going to get you anywhere, I know you probably won't read this because I can tell you think age means everything.

Another thing to this

still asking for help. you can't be serious about "forum rules" when you play with english patch installed.
It's against the forum rules to post a link to the english patch. It's not against playing the game with the english patch installed.

helplzplzplz
Aug 9, 2012, 10:29 PM
Are we going to have to do this every single time there's a patch?

probably not im going to learn how to backup win32 with original files, lol. bump.

Sayara
Aug 9, 2012, 10:32 PM
It is true that we do not allow the posting of patches and sources from outside sources. Asking for them isn't the way to go. They may be up on other places, Google them or the like and see if you can find them. In the mean time though, asking here won't work.

Ketchup345
Aug 9, 2012, 10:34 PM
If you are having issues, please use the Tech Support forum. People there may be able to help with your security error.