PDA

View Full Version : Best way to quickly get 15 Garongos?

CultOfPersonality
Aug 10, 2012, 02:10 AM
Been searching for 20 minutes, not one...

Coatl
Aug 10, 2012, 02:12 AM
Well, the best way to get multiple ones to spawn if they DO decide to spawn, is to group up with other people in farm MPs. At least then you won't get just one when you solo, but maybe three when with other people.

Maronji
Aug 10, 2012, 02:16 AM
Well, the best way to get multiple ones to spawn if they DO decide to spawn, is to group up with other people in farm MPs. At least then you won't get just one when you solo, but maybe three when with other people.

Basically this. Either that or run around Free Forest like a chicken with its head cut off, killing off any spawns that appear to guarantee enemy spawns when you run back through later.

If you're not in a decent multiparty, chances are you'll be wandering around Free Forest for a while. My advice is, unless you're trying to blitzkrieg through the forest and all related Matter Board matters/Client Orders, just take it in stride and don't hunt for Garongos specifically. You'll just burn yourself out quicker otherwise.

Sp-24
Aug 10, 2012, 02:28 AM
If you have a friend to party up with, try doing the Time Attack quest. A lot of Garongos spawn near the end of the Forest part.

Halcyote
Aug 10, 2012, 02:44 AM
If you have a friend to party up with, try doing the Time Attack quest. A lot of Garongos spawn near the end of the Forest part.

this is your best bet for guaranteed dodongos garongos.

Acel
Aug 10, 2012, 04:34 AM
Actually, other than the Time attack one you can try Free Forest Exploration as well.
The trick is when they do spawn for you (2-3), put down a telepipe to go back to the ship after killing them. When you come back down, they might respawn further away at times but they WILL respawn.

Least thats how I did mine quickly.

jooozek
Aug 10, 2012, 04:38 AM
To unlock Time Attack you need to clear tundra and pretty sure op is like lvl 18.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 10, 2012, 04:39 AM
To unlock Time Attack you need to clear tundra and pretty sure op is like lvl 18.

He can still try find a friend or player that has it and load it for him. That's how we do it in our guild. Also to be more specific, you unlock the TA quest after clearing Supress De Mammoth.

But aside TA mission its either Free Forest of Darkers Extermination. They don't pop up in any other forest quest.

Rephiax
Aug 10, 2012, 04:40 AM
Actually, other than the Time attack one you can try Free Forest Exploration as well.
The trick is when they do spawn for you (2-3), put down a telepipe to go back to the ship after killing them. When you come back down, they might respawn further away at times but they WILL respawn.

Least thats how I did mine quickly.

I can confirm this, but instead of using a telepipe I just went to the first/third area and then back to the second.
You will also notice that they tend to spawn in the same specific locations.

Crimson Exile
Aug 10, 2012, 04:58 AM
Free Field Forest spawn them a lot for me. I did the order daily for it when I was low leveled.