PDA

View Full Version : Moving ship-to-ship may be available?

aslan_blue
Aug 10, 2012, 05:39 AM
According to the today's update of official blog,Sakai referred that they are working to improve the system that allows players to move characters between ship-to-ship when the update in August would be done.

http://ameblo.jp/sega-psblog/

>サービスイン以降、皆様から多くご要望をいただいている、いわゆるシップ移動のシステムについても、9月の 大型アップデート時の実装を目指し、作業を進めております。

Deadleewar
Aug 10, 2012, 05:44 AM
Moving from ship to ship! For the low cost of only $99.99,

Considering their prices on everything else I wouldn't put it past them, but hey at least it's there.

Mystil
Aug 10, 2012, 05:45 AM
Heh. I wanted to get off ship2 but now I don't.

I don't think my experiences will be any different on another ship.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 10, 2012, 05:46 AM
I wanna get off ship 2 as well :(

Valvalion
Aug 10, 2012, 05:51 AM
The ship I'm on has absolutely none of this malicious behaviour at all. :) 100+ hours of play and nothing but how it should be.

Reluctant to post what ship I'm on just in case some twat feels like invading it and being a douche. ;)

Granted, the community is almost completely Japanese with a single English speaker scattered around here and there, but I've made friendships with Japanese players talking completely through simple phrases translated in Google Translate. It's a pain, but there are some really understanding people out there that make the effort if you're polite.

moorebounce
Aug 10, 2012, 06:03 AM
I wouldn't go as far as $99 I could see it around $20 to $25. If they were smart they would make a lot more money making it between $5 and $10. Or they can include it in premium service then they would get more players using it

EXPFULL
Aug 10, 2012, 06:14 AM
This would be great! I hear there's a few that are on 10 that want to join 2.

Deadleewar
Aug 10, 2012, 08:49 AM
I wouldn't go as far as $99 I could see it around $20 to $25. If they were smart they would make a lot more money making it between $5 and $10. Or they can include it in premium service then they would get more players using it

Well obviously xD I must say I was exaggerating a little >.<

Sierhiet
Aug 10, 2012, 08:53 AM
I pray they implement this. I never understood the point of dividing up the community like that when you could simply place numerical limits on each ship to prevent server issues. Fingers crossed.

kkow
Aug 10, 2012, 10:42 AM
Heh. I wanted to get off ship2 but now I don't.

I don't think my experiences will be any different on another ship.

Ship 6 here, 200+ hours and I haven't seen a single incident of dirty lineart, hacking, or even lobby spam. Haven't even seen very many "dancing lobby rats" people seem to hate. Which is why I'm surprised and a little curious at what seems to be happening in ship 2 block 20.

Link1275
Aug 10, 2012, 11:40 AM
The ship I'm on has absolutely none of this malicious behaviour at all. :) 100+ hours of play and nothing but how it should be.

Reluctant to post what ship I'm on just in case some twat feels like invading it and being a douche. ;)

Granted, the community is almost completely Japanese with a single English speaker scattered around here and there, but I've made friendships with Japanese players talking completely through simple phrases translated in Google Translate. It's a pain, but there are some really understanding people out there that make the effort if you're polite.
You know, I'm on a ship that has no problems too. I think I won't tell anyone in this thread which one as well. We don't need any ship 2/10 scumbags on our ship.

lunarsoul
Aug 10, 2012, 01:54 PM
I have come to like Ship 2 as a whole. I play on Ship 2 (B20) and Ship 10 (B20) and have long time friends on both. Sometimes when I play with others in a random party or just City, I can tell you that Ship 2 is awesome. Most of the time they are nice and dont mind helping others get specific quests done. And in City everyone is alot more coordinated and stays together (The majority anyways). Their is more communication and people are shouting out coordinates for Emergency Codes and arrive in swarms. On Ship 10 ive encounter more times where I try to join a game and the guy would get pissed off and instantly leave (why not put a pass if you dont want people joining? -_-), and in City more people like to stay spread out, and rarely you see anyone saying anything like coordinates.

Their are problem people imo on both Ships, in lobbies and in games. But I find I get more sociability and good runs in Ship 2 more often than not. If you are looking to just have fun runs its great, if you are just hanging in lobbies most of the time it can get troublesome with people spouting gibberish and the rare hacker/exploiter running around, but why would you be hanging out in lobbies anyways? Get out there and grind! :) Ship 10 isint bad, but going back in forth like I have, you tend to miss Ship 2 for these reasons, you simply get a better game experience if you dont like to be alone for alot of time or dont like to only play with select friends.

Ryna
Aug 10, 2012, 02:17 PM
Since people are insulting players from other ships, I am going to lock this thread.