View Full Version : Invisible Quartz Dragon

Udonge
Aug 10, 2012, 10:49 AM
There's a spah creepin around here!
[SPOILER-BOX]http://puu.sh/Qq8S[/SPOILER-BOX]
Did this happen to anyone? :P

Yunfa
Aug 10, 2012, 10:56 AM
Sometimes when you late in a party I noticed you can't see the enemies, while Ive only encountered this problem with normal enemies, I guess its possible for roaming bosses as well. Did he eventually show up or it stayed that way? (I know you still get hit, i think).

ScottyMango
Aug 10, 2012, 11:01 AM
What a fantastic butt your character has.

xowhd5428
Aug 10, 2012, 11:11 AM
What a fantastic butt your character has.

i lol-ed at this too hard than what it should be...
but rly dragon+invisibility? FANTAAAAASTIC

Dammy
Aug 10, 2012, 11:15 AM
i dont see a dragon almost every time, like 8/10 are invisible

Garnet_Moon
Aug 10, 2012, 12:38 PM
You'll never see the rape lazers coming.

Xaton
Aug 10, 2012, 01:15 PM
oh crap thought chamelios was on monster hunter now it jumped planets or did they travel to the monster hunte rplanet.

Daiyousei
Aug 10, 2012, 01:24 PM
I probably had an invisible ragne earlier as 2 JP parties shot at it for a little bit but then just went on ahead, I didn't see them land much hits on it

So suppose that they were late and therefore this bug happened to them, and they didn't want to deal with an invisible boss.

GImiller
Aug 10, 2012, 01:36 PM
Very first crystal dragon encounter was invisible for me, everyone in the mp was hyping about how cool it was while I was getting KO'd by thin air.

Leyline
Aug 10, 2012, 07:56 PM
I've only seen one dragon for an entire fight, seems to happen to me after the dragon flies far away from me the graphics disappear.

Hopefully they will fix this bug soon, 90% of the time it's either invisible when I show up or goes invisible mid fight.

Blackheart521
Aug 10, 2012, 08:01 PM
I had it happen yesterday, saw it from across the map then got in closer and it was gone, thankfully I had a big MPA so they just killed it while I swung at air lol but definitely an issue that needs to be addressed. ^^;