PDA

View Full Version : Price Check this GG Find

DoubleCannon
Aug 10, 2012, 01:17 PM
I found this not long ago and was like Wow. Very good item for an ability transfer atempt or just plain use? What could this fetch you think? Ship 10 BTW

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/8920/pso20120810141457001.jpg

PhantasmalSage
Aug 10, 2012, 10:44 PM
I found this not long ago and was like Wow. Very good item for an ability transfer atempt or just plain use? What could this fetch you think? Ship 10 BTW

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/8920/pso20120810141457001.jpg

It's a great weak weapon. Sadly it won't sell for much because a person needs to have a weapon that already has 5 abilities to use the one you have in a transfer.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 10, 2012, 11:25 PM
What could this fetch you think?

As much as the NPC will give you for it.

DoubleCannon
Aug 12, 2012, 11:59 AM
As much as the NPC will give you for it.

you clearly do not know that 5 abilities is not an NPC item with soul + power II + mutation.

This is a premium item for a gunslash that if anyone manages a 5 ability find that has crap abilities they will be most happy to find this in the shop. I checked and not one item with this soul has 5 abilities. So I believe 100k is a good start.

You want a high ability rare = gonna pay premium to get that.

HFlowen
Aug 12, 2012, 01:41 PM
How many people out there are trying for 6 abilities on their weapon? How many of them have actually made it that far? How many of THEM need those specific abilities for what they are doing?

Extremely low demand bud. You'd have to find someone specific to sell to. Good item, hard to push.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 12, 2012, 05:24 PM
you clearly do not know that 5 abilities is not an NPC item with soul + power II + mutation.

You clearly do not know how affixing works, do you have any idea how low the transfer rate would be on 5 slots, let alone how many people actually run around with 5 affix weapons that they made themselves?

1. Ransa soul is for Rangers.
2. Power II is for Hunters
3. Mind? Who the fuck wants to affix that to their weapon?

Ergo, anyone that isn't playing a hybrid class(lol) would only buy that weapon to extract the soul or Power II.

Fine, stick it up for 100k and let me know how many years it takes to sell :-?

DoubleCannon
Aug 16, 2012, 03:07 PM
well after much experience with item affixing I can see how useless this item now is lol. Hflowen where do you see 6 abilities? I see 5 lol

however what I see that can be done to this is atempt a Vol soul, power 3 and anything else I feel could help stamina or whatever and hope for a successful atempt then that will make this much more appealing. I will see how it goes Doo-Doo is a jerk somedays

dam 120k and i could have 2 amazing material items, Vol soul, power 2, stamina, body and mutation. sure would be an interesting atempt. power II on both material plus main would give high chance for power III. Ah well i like risks

HFlowen
Aug 16, 2012, 03:22 PM
Don't you use items with five affixes to upgrade to six? I don't affix much, but I assume that would be what this item would be used for.

DoubleCannon
Aug 16, 2012, 05:00 PM
Don't you use items with five affixes to upgrade to six? I don't affix much, but I assume that would be what this item would be used for.

no..lol you can stay at 5 abilities, if you atempted an ability increase to 6 i think 90% of them would fail. However just stay at 5 and you can have 60-100% success on whatever abilities you try at. say I do for vol soul power III and stamina II, mutation and body I random lol, id have the normal chances of them working except power III would be boosted to like 80% chance of working. you dont have to force adding another slot lol that would just be suicide at 6 slots

but I will atempt this and hope i strike gold then this can be a big time material item to make an insane rare, granted you can find one with x amount of abilities. so for now this isnt a very good material item but hope i can change that. we will see

DoubleCannon
Aug 16, 2012, 07:06 PM
LMAO well now, it would seem you all may have a change of mind on this being GG no? love it =D

http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/6046/pso20120816200441000.jpg

Now that is a kick ass material item that I will just save for myself for the future =D

this gave me a good laugh, just cause everyone bashed this and did not realize why it was GG in the first place, now you see :), 80% for a power III