PDA

View Full Version : Can my freind?

NicholasCzarII
Aug 10, 2012, 08:01 PM
Can my freind go for a ability mag if hes a hunter????

also he wants 2 no what to feed his mag to get ability Nifta

Juilus Nifta The creature creates a spherical gravitational field that crushes nearby enemies causing damage

He wants to make it is that possible

and what should he feed it to lvl 30 and then what to 100

I know what id do for mine but what does he feed to his lvl 30 then what to 100

please awnser asap

Sky's the Limit
Aug 10, 2012, 08:04 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198250

Check out this thread! It has like all of the mag info ever!

Alenoir
Aug 10, 2012, 08:04 PM
Julius Nixta/Nifta's PB damage is determined by T-ATK (magic power, basically). As a hunter, he's not really gonna do a lot of damage with that. \o/

Anyways, to get that particular mag, it needs to be Antlia by Lv95. Once after Lv100, the mag's stats needs to be Technic > Ability/Dex.

Blackheart521
Aug 10, 2012, 08:06 PM
Oh and class of your character doesn't affect your mag's type, it's just what you feed it in PSO2. ^^;

NicholasCzarII
Aug 10, 2012, 08:22 PM
what do i feed him (cause that guide is confusing 2 me)

Maronji
Aug 10, 2012, 08:41 PM
Julius Nifta... huh? Well, here's a crash course.

1) Feed PA/Technic disks until about 49-ish for ABL/DEX (this ensures that ABL/DEX is the dominant stat at 95 to lock it onto the ABL/DEX branch; you can go to 50 to round it off instead, but you'll be waiting until 105 for it to evolve, and you'll have to stack more Tech).
2) Feed Force weapons and rear units (T-ATK and T-DEF both count toward the Tech requirement). If you're going to main Force, you can go as high as you want, but otherwise, it'd be a good idea to stop at 50. You may have to throw a few Trimates in here and there to keep Ability from rising any further.
3) Raise some other random stat up a level (for your Hunter friend, probably want to go with some kind of Striking stat). Any stat works as long as it's not ABL/DEX.
4) Enjoy your new Apus mag with Julius Nifta.
5) To keep your mag from changing to other evolutions in the ABL/DEX branch, make sure nothing surpasses the total sum of your Tech levels (aka T-ATK and T-DEF). The Tech total has to be the highest at all times to maintain the Apus form. Stopping at the same number as Tech should be fine, however.

If anyone has any corrections to make to this crash course guide, please feel free. Also, if you need further clarification, don't be afraid to ask.

DISCLAIMER: This is based off mag-raising theory and has not been personally tested by myself. Perform at your own risk.

NicholasCzarII
Aug 10, 2012, 10:16 PM
well 95 ability and 5 tech make
Kurukkusu
or
Apusu(Ability Type/Technique Group)]
is that right?

GoldenFalcon
Aug 11, 2012, 01:03 AM
Kurukkusu
or
is that right?

For the Ability/Magic mag (Apse) they would need to make it so the Magic power is greater than the Ability stat, which is impossible once the mag gets 75 ability or more
A Hunter with a mag like that would be problematic, since it would be like 51 magic, 50 striking, 49 ability, and I don't think you want 51 magic unless you're going to be a Wartecher, but if 51 magic defense sounds appealing, then more power to you(r friend?)

Alenoir
Aug 11, 2012, 02:12 AM
Kurukkusu
or
is that right?

95 Ability and 5 Tech makes a Crux.

To get Apus, it needs to be 49 Ability and 51 Tech.

NicholasCzarII
Aug 11, 2012, 02:20 AM
95 Ability and 5 Tech makes a Crux.

To get Apus, it needs to be 49 Ability and 51 Tech.

the 1 my freind wants is

Juilus Nifta

jOhMG
Aug 11, 2012, 05:12 PM
the 1 my freind wants is

Juilus Nifta

That's not the name of the mag. It's the name of the photon blast of the mag. Julius Nifta is the skill obtained by Apus which as everyone else has described is from Tech>Abi while being an Antila at 95