PDA

View Full Version : Any point to add ability to my Mag? Striking at around 35, Ability at 1..

CultOfPersonality
Aug 10, 2012, 10:09 PM
1 was by mistake on day 1.

Should I go ahead and get dex up some for a little bit or leave it and go straight power?

I want to be a DPS hunter. I haven't really added any defensive stats in the skill tree accept for the dodge ability.

Still 21 but yeah.

Partisan is also my weapon of choice.

Sizustar
Aug 10, 2012, 10:11 PM
Ability stabilize damage for all 3 class, the higher the ability, the less random that your damage will jump around from lowest to highest.

Zyrusticae
Aug 10, 2012, 10:14 PM
Dexterity/Ability (old habits die hard) is lovely. I think going pure attack or pure defense is a fool's errand. That Dex comes in handy more often than you think.

CultOfPersonality
Aug 10, 2012, 10:30 PM
Thank I'll start just feeding all 3*+ Weapons and ignore lowering Ability for right now and even it out later.

Probably 100/50 or 75/75

Vashyron
Aug 10, 2012, 10:39 PM
What I'll say as someone who has a Lv 135 Full Ability Mag and a Lv 110 HU/RA Hybrid Mag, don't add ability to your Mag if you can, rather add whatever the else you want then add Ability if you want it as a Affix to your Units/Weapons.

So far the other Stats are great at helping you equip Weapons/Units, while I believe you can equip everything that needs Ability with 0 boosted Ability at Lv 40. (Who knows in the future though.)

GoldenFalcon
Aug 11, 2012, 01:07 AM
Increasing ability past 50 is hard to justify, but those points are going to matter a lot, especially if you want to just dump Vol Soul and Power II/III on your units

However, I suggest making your mag have enough S-Atk and S-Def to satisfy equipment requirements (458 S-Atk in the end, 431 S-Def in the end) then put the rest into ability
Although the 50 cap around the corner will make this a superfluous endeavor

Dammy
Aug 11, 2012, 01:11 AM
don't add ability to your Mag if you can

So far the other Stats are great at helping you equip Weapons/Units

THIS
i regret doing 100 tech/50 abil on my mag, now i cant equip any decent units, and even some weapons.
so, OP, i would go for something like 110-120 satk and 30-40 s def