PDA

View Full Version : Good trigger actions for mags?

FlameOfYagami
Aug 11, 2012, 02:42 PM
I have a lvl 150 leo MAG and I want to feed him some new "trigger actions"

Which ones would be good to give him?

Right now he has the default ones. Support/HP Restore A, Support/Status Heal A, and Support/ Stat Boost E.

Sizustar
Aug 11, 2012, 02:54 PM
HP Recovery A, and the HP Recovery item pooping one.

Ether
Aug 11, 2012, 03:02 PM
Invincibility A is overall my favorite, I think it may conflict with your Stat Boost E though, you can only have one thing trigger when your PB is full.

Geistritter
Aug 11, 2012, 03:19 PM
HP Recovery A is overall the most useful one, and each slot you have with it has its own chance to activate. Item production is a total waste of room; you can buy healing items, but having your mag heal you when you're otherwise defenseless (such as while flying through the air) is something you can't reproduce on your own.

I often play alone, so I have a stat increase J onboard to supplement my damage, but if you regularly play with others that have Shifta, I'd skip stat boosts altogether. I also have Anti on my mag to save me the bother of having to deal with it myself from time to time.

Just use what you want, but I'd suggest at least three HP Recovery A.

Sizustar
Aug 11, 2012, 03:27 PM
HP Recovery A is overall the most useful one, and each slot you have with it has its own chance to activate. Item production is a total waste of room; you can buy healing items, but having your mag heal you when you're otherwise defenseless (such as while flying through the air) is something you can't reproduce on your own.

I often play alone, so I have a stat increase J onboard to supplement my damage, but if you regularly play with others that have Shifta, I'd skip stat boosts altogether. I also have Anti on my mag to save me the bother of having to deal with it myself from time to time.

Just use what you want, but I'd suggest at least three HP Recovery A.

The main use for the Recovery Pooping is if you have auto use Recovery item, and also to make the MAG use it's "stamina" quicker, so you can feed it more often, as every time it poop out a recovery item, it deduct 5% stamina.

Dinosaur
Aug 11, 2012, 03:33 PM
PP restoration and Invincibility are the most valuable since they are only possible through MAG trigger actions. Heals and buffs can be provided through other means. On a side note, I have heard the Shifta/Deband stack from different sources(items, MAG, PC), so Status Upgrade would probably be the next best thing regardless if that is true or not.

Sizustar makes a good point about the Recovery Item Synthesizing trigger action. I also feel that it helps a great deal for lower level players who have just obtained their MAG as it can save some extra money in the long run.

FlameOfYagami
Aug 11, 2012, 04:00 PM
Is there a way to replace his Stat Boost E with Invincibility A? I think Stat Boost E is a pretty useless thing to have it goes away in like 5 seconds =/

Klashikari
Aug 11, 2012, 04:12 PM
You can buy a Invincibility A mag device, or loot them yourself. It isn't exactly uncommon and generally cheap at player's shop.

FlameOfYagami
Aug 11, 2012, 05:00 PM
Will it actually REPLACE stat boost E though? Or will it just end up taking a free slot?

Geistritter
Aug 11, 2012, 05:33 PM
Once all of your slots are full, adding an additional ability will make the game prompt you to replace an existing ability with the new one.