PDA

View Full Version : SEGA GIVE US SOMETHING BEFORE THE GAME ENDS!

NEXTEL CUP
Aug 11, 2012, 11:25 PM
Sega, you promised you would upload something or hand out some rewards before the game Ended. We are no 30 DAYS AWAY FROM THE GAME ENDING. PLEASE UPHOLD YOUR PROMISE.

SUGGESTIONS:
1. MAKE GRINDING WEAPONS CHANCES 100%
2. UNLOCK LOCKED WEAPONS AND ITEMS. SO PLAYERS WITH TONS OF DRAGON SCALES AND SELL THEM ON THE MARKET OR GIVE THEM TO FRIENDS. NO ONE IS TRYING TO MAKE MONEY ANYMORE> THEY JUST WANT TO ACCOMPLISH THEIR FINAL GOALS

DragonForce
Aug 12, 2012, 01:01 AM
Sega didn't promise shit, and when they do, don't expect anything.

ashley50
Aug 12, 2012, 02:03 AM
You posted this on the wrong site.

DeathDragon2332
Aug 12, 2012, 03:06 AM
Lmao fail

NEXTEL CUP
Aug 12, 2012, 03:18 AM
Not true, Sega did promise stuff. Read Edwards post on the official forum. Also, the reason I am not posting there is because Amuray banned me.

Mystil
Aug 12, 2012, 06:58 AM
Not true, Sega did promise stuff. Read Edwards post on the official forum. Also, the reason I am not posting there is because Amuray banned me.

..They made that moron an admin..?

DragonForce
Aug 12, 2012, 08:50 PM

Ed posted a lot of stuff and I'm not about to dig through all of it. Amaury isn't a mod either.

Stop acting like a fucktard please.

NEXTEL CUP
Aug 12, 2012, 11:39 PM
Was I asking you to dig up Stuff. If I wanted you to do something I would message you direct. Please get off my thread, no one asked you to reply.

You see I made this post in this very small corner of the internet, and you have nothing better to do then to come into my corner and post on my thread.

What is with the personal insults. I have done nothing to you? I mean I could make fun of your dragon name, and derive that you are proably 10 and have Mommy and Daddy buy you little dragon statues thas you put on your Nightstand. But I dont.

DragonForce
Aug 13, 2012, 12:45 AM
Personal insults? I just said stop acting like a fucktard, which is how you've been acting lately.

Go ahead and make fun of this username. I could give two shits in hell.

bloodflowers
Aug 13, 2012, 03:15 PM
There's so much wrong here I don't even know where to start.

Sinue_v2
Aug 13, 2012, 04:28 PM
What are you talking about? Sega did give their players a wonderful majestic bird as a parting gift.

[spoiler-box]
http://files.sonicuniverse411.webnode.com/200000080-9d3749e312/SonicAnime-middle.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

Noblewine
Aug 13, 2012, 10:50 PM
I think all we got from sega was a crappy story and a handful of disappointment. I love PSU but to see it get this kind of treatment is lame. PSO2 looks good and I want to enjoy the content and gameplay but I probably won't play it as much due to how addictive their game is.

I probably want to add how I like how the clothes and customization is an "HUGE IMPROVEMENT" but I'm going just keep an eye on the game. PSU clothes sucked and to see them in pso2 makes me feel a little better.

Btw, nice screenshot Sinue. It made me laugh. XD

DragonForce
Aug 14, 2012, 03:50 AM
Heh, I don't know what's more insulting; Sonic giving the finger or an autistic mutated fox trying to pluck his eyeball out at us. xD