PDA

View Full Version : Item I've been looking at these in my inventory since the 2nd alpha.

HUnewearl_Meira
Aug 12, 2012, 05:52 PM
And I still have no idea what they are.

Can anyone enlighten me?

[spoiler-box]http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e358/VanGarrett/pso2-wtfisthisstuff.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Ryo
Aug 12, 2012, 05:53 PM
Photon Drop, Grinder, Synthesizer

PD - useless for now
Grinder - obvious.
Synthesizer - used for adding elements to items.

SaiKo
Aug 12, 2012, 05:54 PM
Photon Drop: Dunno what it'll be used for yet. But said to be something of value.
Grinder: For grinding weapons/units.
Synthesizer: For buffing elemental attributes of weapons.

ashley50
Aug 12, 2012, 05:55 PM
Photon Drop ( no use atm)
Grinder (for strengthening weapons and units)
and Synthesizer ( for transferring abilities and strengthening weapon elemental attribute).

Kimil Adrayne
Aug 12, 2012, 06:20 PM
Welp, I think you got your answers

Geistritter
Aug 12, 2012, 06:55 PM
There are also Photon Crystals, by the way, five star items that look like bigger Photon Drops. Their extreme rarity suggests you'll want to hang onto them, although again, they're useless for now, because we just had to make some of PSU's abundant mistakes.

HUnewearl_Meira
Aug 12, 2012, 06:56 PM
Thanks, everyone. That's been bugging me for a while.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 12, 2012, 07:01 PM
There are also Photon Crystals, by the way, five star items that look like bigger Photon Drops. Their extreme rarity suggests you'll want to hang onto them, although again, they're useless for now, because we just had to make some of PSU's abundant mistakes.

There are also Photon Spheres. I believe that Photon Crystals and Spheres only pop out during drilling codes

Geistritter
Aug 12, 2012, 07:02 PM
That could be, yeah; I never noticed when I got Crystals other than from cashing in rewards at the Title counter.