PDA

View Full Version : Can you buy armor?

Karazykid
Aug 13, 2012, 06:08 AM
I really feel like I'm missing something here. I know in PSO and PSU you could buy different armors and such that had defense but I can't find anything like that here. I'm a level 6 cast hunter and I'm gettin my shiny metal ass whupped by these wolf things hitting me just as hard as I'm hitting them. I've found some sub units that increase s-def a little but have they completely done away with line units like the last 2 games had?

skuld01
Aug 13, 2012, 06:22 AM
To answer your question:

You only have 3 slot of unit that count for defense value:

back, arm and leg.

Jkid
Aug 13, 2012, 06:40 AM
Yes, you can buy armor in two ways. The first way is the standard shop, but they sell the basic armor. For more stronger armor you have to go to the player's shop (or MY SHOP)

Aiex
Aug 13, 2012, 08:50 AM
The answer is no, not in the sense you're used to. In PSO and PSU, you could find armors, and sometimes those armors had slots, and you could put units in the slots right? In PSU you just have three slots that you can put units (call it armor if you want) in, but you can't swap out what they attach to.

Ana-Chan
Aug 13, 2012, 09:12 AM
Yes, you can buy armor in two ways. The first way is the standard shop, but they sell the basic armor. For more stronger armor you have to go to the player's shop (or MY SHOP)

This lineup changes by level. At level 40, you can buy pretty much all of the common and uncommon stuff available. Obviously the rare units are not buyable.
The problem usually is that the shops are randomised, so there is no guarantee that you will get what you want.