PDA

View Full Version : Maintenance: Aug. 15

Dan Maku
Aug 13, 2012, 01:05 PM
From the PSO2 Twitter:

【8/15予定:8/8に行ったアップデート内容の修正対応について】8/8アップデート内容の不具合およびバランスの問題に対しての修正および調整を8/15定期メンテナンスで実施予定です。ご迷惑をおかけしている事をお詫びいたします。

Concerning plans to modify the contents of the 8/8 update: Regular maintenance will be carried out on 8/15 to fix bugs and improve balance for the August 8 update. We apologize for the inconvenience.

inb4emergencycodemaintenance
inb4phantasymaintenanceoffline

Blackheart521
Aug 13, 2012, 01:07 PM
Tis expected, it is the scheduled weekly maintenance after all. ^^;

Sp-24
Aug 13, 2012, 01:07 PM
It's a scheduled Wednesday maintenance.

EDIT: Ha.

gigawuts
Aug 13, 2012, 01:09 PM
in before shitstorm about not being able to log in so we've obviously been IP banned

Heat Haze
Aug 13, 2012, 01:09 PM
"What do you mean there is weekly maintenance?! I wasn't aware of it!"

But hey, can't wait. Floating Continent will be better than Mines at least.

Blackheart521
Aug 13, 2012, 01:11 PM
"What do you mean there is weekly maintenance?! I wasn't aware of it!"

But hey, can't wait. Floating Continent will be better than Mines at least.

Floating Continent is already out, they're just making some adjustments, such as raising the drop rates on that map and fixing some bugs. ^^;

Heat Haze
Aug 13, 2012, 01:13 PM
Floating Continent is already out, they're just making some adjustments, such as raising the drop rates on that map and fixing some bugs. ^^;

Yup, it is out but people prefer Mines to make meseta (since, seriously.. Doo Doo is such a troll).

I'm sure after this maintenance it'll be easier to grind there with the fixed spawns and drop rate boost. :D

Sasamichan
Aug 13, 2012, 01:33 PM
(since, seriously.. Doo Doo is such a troll).

What do you expect with a name "Doo Doo"? :D

Coatl
Aug 13, 2012, 01:57 PM
Do we really need a thread like this EVERY scheduled maintenance?
:c There is a maint every tuesday/wednesday. This should be general knowledge by now.

gigawuts
Aug 13, 2012, 01:58 PM
Do we really need a thread like this EVERY scheduled maintenance?
:c There is a maint every tuesday/wednesday. This should be general knowledge by now.

It's either one thread announcing it a day ahead of time, or ten threads as soon as the servers go down.

Ana-Chan
Aug 13, 2012, 01:59 PM
It's either one thread announcing it a day ahead of time, or ten threads as soon as the servers go down.

You get those too.

The Walrus
Aug 13, 2012, 02:03 PM
inb4segabansallofusduringmaintenance

MissMalice
Aug 13, 2012, 02:51 PM

It really seems like people should invest in one of these (https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/dkbeopafgiefnlffkhmkhldcojehlgam) or possibly one of these (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/reminderfox/). :c

Tenlade
Aug 13, 2012, 04:18 PM
If i had money to burn, id invest in the domainnames www.ispo2down.com and www.ispso2ipblocked.com

supersonix9
Aug 13, 2012, 04:20 PM
Freakin' best weekly maintenance ever. Increased drop rates? Hell yeah.