PDA

View Full Version : TIL you can create missions that you don't have unlocked by participating as a party.

ChronoTrigga
Aug 13, 2012, 01:48 PM
I don't even have mines unlocked and I've been playing Floating Continent Exploration. ;o Good tiems. I even got an 8* armor unit from the boss. ;o

Coatl
Aug 13, 2012, 02:02 PM
I think most of us know this. o:
It's fun taking my friends to get destroyed by quartz.

Shadowjesse626
Aug 13, 2012, 02:20 PM
wait how?

Devroux
Aug 13, 2012, 02:25 PM
You just have to look for parties that are already up. If they're in an area that you have the minimum level for, then you can either join their party or join them as a separate party.

Kimil Adrayne
Aug 13, 2012, 02:29 PM
I think most of us know this. o:

Speak for yourself.

This topic is news to me. :D

Coatl
Aug 13, 2012, 04:26 PM
You just have to look for parties that are already up. If they're in an area that you have the minimum level for, then you can either join their party or join them as a separate party.

Except they have to be your friends, because you can't look up parties for Free Islands if you don't have it unlocked..

GoldenFalcon
Aug 13, 2012, 05:50 PM
Except they have to be your friends, because you can't look up parties for Free Islands if you don't have it unlocked..

Instead of the search for friend parties, just click search all parties right above it

Mystil
Aug 13, 2012, 05:57 PM
^Thats how I joined free islands earlier. And I think this is neat and thoughtful. I'm far away from mines, but I got to play around in the new areas.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 13, 2012, 05:59 PM
^Thats how I joined free islands earlier. And I think this is neat and thoughtful. I'm far away from mines, but I got to play around in the new areas.

Are you able to create 'other party', which is basically grabbing the quest yourself?
And after the quest, can you choose the 'one more' option in the teleporter?

Mystil
Aug 13, 2012, 06:17 PM
I was able to join as another party simply because I was at lvl requirement. (I was 36 at the time. I'm 38 now). Teleporters, nah I didn't go in, since I was solo lol. I followed the "main party" around killing stuff.