PDA

View Full Version : How do you unlock Partisan Training 2+?

CultOfPersonality
Aug 13, 2012, 04:34 PM
I'm already 30 and I did the sword and partisan training yet I've never been able to do II or III or anything else.. and I've done all the pre-requisites.

What did I miss?

CelestialBlade
Aug 13, 2012, 04:52 PM
Should only have to clear the previous order and do the area unlock quests from Koffie for that particular area. Not sure what else would block that out.

GoldenFalcon
Aug 13, 2012, 05:52 PM
Doing the orders for Oza unlocks the real training 1 from Joseph (up the stairs)
Completing training 1 will always unlock training 2

CultOfPersonality
Aug 13, 2012, 11:27 PM
I completed training 1 though and it didn't unlock 2 that is my issue.

Ana-Chan
Aug 14, 2012, 12:00 AM
Have you tried doing other, (maybe seemingly irrelevant) client orders from other people?
I have client orders for all 8 weapons from Joseph, currently have
Force: Rod and Talis 5
Hunter: Partisan 4 and Wired Lance and Sword 3
Ranger: and Gunslash, Launcher and Rifle 1 (yes, I know gunslash is here, but you get it after you complete the Gunslash CO from Risa)
from him.
All I ever did to get these were to get the client orders from the three class specific NPCs done and there they were. For the next ones on in the series, all I did was complete the earlier ones. I never had problems unlocking say Rod 2 after Rod 1 from Joseph.

Maronji
Aug 14, 2012, 03:36 AM
When I completed any Weapon Training 1 order, I never got any of the 2's until I unlocked the Caves missions (I believe the client order showed up immediately upon turning in Exploration Permit 1 to Koffie; can't remember for certain).

So either you need to actually do some client orders or you've encountered a heck of a bug. That's my theory, anyway.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 14, 2012, 07:28 AM
To get the Weapon Training 3 you need to unlock free field desert (the area itself, not the CO to unlock the area) and cleared Weapon Training 2 (16 minute catadran).

That are the only requirments.