PDA

View Full Version : SO many reasons.

Blastifyys
Aug 13, 2012, 10:28 PM
well to start off with im honestly getting bored of pso2 and for some reason i usually don't quit games but im tempted but right now this darn laptop i have cant run anything besides pso2 or else i would be playing a game called Blade & Soul. this particular game Blade & Soul is out standing in so many ways it has so many areas and they all visually impressing on top of that the pvp is unlike anything i have ever seen. so far i have put 300 hours in to pso2 and i have got premium included rare hunting is like got dammm man i have found 4 rares total in 300 hours of game play that's amazing huh? i haven't logged in for 3 days now. don't get me wrong either pso2 is a great game and the content that they give us is on a fast healthy pace. but wtf.

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 13, 2012, 10:29 PM
Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

Ana-Chan
Aug 13, 2012, 10:32 PM
They are called rare for a reason. It would be rather cheap if they were supposed to be rare and dropped more than the uncommon weapons now wouldn't it.

Nuclearranger
Aug 13, 2012, 10:32 PM
This rant is barely coherent. I agree, don't let the door hit you, pso will always be here.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 13, 2012, 10:35 PM
well to start off with im honestly getting bored of pso2 and for some reason i usually don't quit games but im tempted but right now this darn laptop i have cant run anything besides pso2 or else i would be playing a game called Blade & Soul. this particular game Blade & Soul is out standing in so many ways it has so many areas and they all visually impressing on top of that the pvp is unlike anything i have ever seen. so far i have put 300 hours in to pso2 and i have got premium included rare hunting is like got dammm man i have found 4 rares total in 300 hours of game play that's amazing huh? i haven't logged in for 3 days now. don't get me wrong either pso2 is a great game and the content that they give us is on a fast healthy pace. but wtf.

In your sig are those your current lvls? If so I highly doubt you put that much time and not have found more than 5 rares.I call shinanies.

Jungo Torii
Aug 13, 2012, 11:09 PM
Nuhuh... D:
Well, at the very least, there are diamonds in the rough. Once you find em the game's a blast.

Though I must say, the social experiences, not the gameplay, have been what's kept me playing.

I don't see myself stopping any time soon either way.

Nitro Vordex
Aug 14, 2012, 12:32 AM
300 hours and you're that low?

Stop suckin' at the vidya.