PDA

View Full Version : Am I the only one who doesnt care what mags become by end?

xowhd5428
Aug 14, 2012, 03:49 AM
Right now i am just feeding whatever i want instead of concentrating on certain stuff to actively raise lvl for certain stats.
Meh,

I just dont care what will become of it
I know its VERY helpful by the end of game but considering the class system PSO2 has, by end I really dont care

Thus the reason almost ENTIRE Gaming community despise GG and some rather prefer Hackshield (both are still horrible and latter is less horrible :P)

SEGA should just resort to Themida :P

Miyoko
Aug 14, 2012, 03:57 AM
While I don't just feed mine willy-nilly, I kind of share the same 'don't care' sort of attitude towards them.

Well, maybe not exactly. I actually really hate them and would rather they not be in the game at all. Felt that way since PSO.

The worst thing about them is that we have NO idea what stats for later classes are going to be like, meaning it's entirely likely everyone is going to have to buy a new mag if the new / advanced / whatever classes call for it. And that's just a dick move.

Mike
Aug 14, 2012, 03:58 AM
Considering extra mags are something you need to pay real money for after the first one, I'd be careful what I feed it.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 14, 2012, 03:58 AM
Right now i am just feeding whatever i want instead of concentrating on certain stuff to actively raise lvl for certain stats.
Meh,

I just dont care what will become of it
I know its VERY helpful by the end of game but considering the class system PSO2 has, by end I really dont care

Have fun not being able to equip shit for your character because you opted to put points in t-def on your ranger or s-atk on your force.

Thus the reason almost ENTIRE Gaming community despise GG and some rather prefer Hackshield (both are still horrible and latter is less horrible :P)

SEGA should just resort to Themida :P

Random o_O

youcantcatchtheblue
Aug 14, 2012, 06:46 AM
Have fun not being able to equip shit for your character because you opted to put points in t-def on your ranger or s-atk on your force.

This.

I wish they made the restrictions level based... It's kinda annoying that you have to have good defense stats to equip good Units. I invested all my MAG points into S-ATK & Ability so I can't equip any of the Rare Units. Basically they're forcing us to go either All-out Defense or All-out Attack with no defense, because if you have good defense you can get better defense, but if you have crappy defense you get crappy units.

skuld01
Aug 14, 2012, 06:59 AM
inb4 you can make your mag into a robot maid, with a BFG.

xowhd5428
Aug 14, 2012, 07:00 AM
This.

I wish they made the restrictions level based... It's kinda annoying that you have to have good defense stats to equip good Units. I invested all my MAG points into S-ATK & Ability so I can't equip any of the Rare Units. Basically they're forcing us to go either All-out Defense or All-out Attack with no defense, because if you have good defense you can get better defense, but if you have crappy defense you get crappy units.

or all-out on buying AC for multiple mag which you would be able to wear ANYTHING?

Arika
Aug 14, 2012, 07:01 AM
This.

Yup, that is common MMO trick to ask players to orient in one way or another. but I think it is good. it is not annoying, because I would feel more annoying when everybody can equip everything and lack of variety.

In the future, they probably released even more of items that has harsh requirement to equip. They plan to force players with different build to use different thing.

Cyclon
Aug 14, 2012, 07:12 AM
Yup, that is common MMO trick to ask players to orient in one way or another. but I think it is good. it is not annoying, because I would feel more annoying when everybody can equal anything and lack of variety.

In the future, there probably released even more of items that has harsh requirement to equip. They plan to force players with different build to use different thing.
Not to mention punishing trial and error(which is pretty high in this game) with cash shop.

I do agree with you though, it's not so bad that way.

Jakosifer
Aug 14, 2012, 08:07 AM
I only care about the stats. The aesthetics and PB don't mean a thing to me. On a Force the PB would matter to me, but I'm not a fairy boy...

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 14, 2012, 09:58 AM
or all-out on buying AC for multiple mag which you would be able to wear ANYTHING?

Well, anything in a sense that you could change to your pure s-atk MAG for better weapons, then change to your pure s-def for better units, then sure... but you'll never be able to have access to both at the same time :|

I only care about the stats. The aesthetics and PB don't mean a thing to me. On a Force the PB would matter to me, but I'm not a fairy boy...

Ouch. That was a little uncalled for, wasn't it? I mean, I'm not a Force, but damn... seemed a bit unnecessary X3

Cyclon
Aug 14, 2012, 10:59 AM
Well, anything in a sense that you could change to your pure s-atk MAG for better weapons, then change to your pure s-def for better units, then sure... but you'll never be able to have access to both at the same time :|
Are we even sure of that? Even considering the sacrifices it requires(especially for Forces and Hunters), you still CAN get 100 more of your main attack stat and 50 more of your main def stat through your talent tree, for all three classes.

Edit: Well, simple math there. Guess you weren't doubting that either then.