PDA

View Full Version : Mag feeding help

Zorafim
Aug 14, 2012, 12:24 PM
I need an item to feed my mag which lowers attack and defense of a type I don't need. I've tried looking for a feeding guide, but it looks like we don't have one yet. I've found that atomizers are great for lowering ability, but adds an even amount of attack or defense to all types. So far that I know of, the only way to get rid of attack or defense is to feed a weapon or armor, which adds even more attack or defense of a type I don't need. So, are there any other items I can feed my mag to get rid of these unwanted stats?

NuhSieh
Aug 14, 2012, 12:28 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=198250

There maybe?
Don't think there is something that lowers both attack and defense of a certain type though.

Kimil Adrayne
Aug 14, 2012, 12:29 PM
There is a guide, can't link to it due to driving and texting this. Try monomates, dimates, an trimates. They all drop ability and raise ark ad def of one type.

/edit

I read the OP backwards, I guess

Zorafim
Aug 14, 2012, 12:36 PM
Awesome, that guide is just what I needed. I can't believe I couldn't find it. Says... Room goods? Okay. Kind of wierd. But I'll take it. Except, there's not one that lowers Satk... Guess I have to use leg armor to do that.

Thanks, Nuhsieh, that was just what I needed.

JeyKama
Aug 14, 2012, 12:39 PM
I need an item to feed my mag which lowers attack and defense of a type I don't need. I've tried looking for a feeding guide, but it looks like we don't have one yet. I've found that atomizers are great for lowering ability, but adds an even amount of attack or defense to all types. So far that I know of, the only way to get rid of attack or defense is to feed a weapon or armor, which adds even more attack or defense of a type I don't need. So, are there any other items I can feed my mag to get rid of these unwanted stats?

I don't know what attack/defense you need lowering, but generally room goods are the best thing for lowering stats (and ability). There's no 1* room goods for dropping S-ATK, but shuffling 2/5* and 3/6* items can keep R and T stats in check.

2/3/5* items can be found fairly inexpensively at the MyRoom store, and 6* items drop in Mines.