PDA

View Full Version : English Players

eros124797
Aug 14, 2012, 12:46 PM
Wasnt sure where to post this, hope this is right. But I was told to go to Ship 10, when i first started, And im having some trouble finding english players to play with, and now i know Ship 2 is where the majority is, I'm only level 13, Should i just delete and go to ship 2? If there are any players in Ship 10 and want to send me a Team invite that would be awesome.

Zipzo
Aug 14, 2012, 12:47 PM
Wasnt sure where to post this, hope this is right. But I was told to go to Ship 10, when i first started, And im having some trouble finding english players to play with, and now i know Ship 2 is where the majority is, I'm only level 13, Should i just delete and go to ship 2? If there are any players in Ship 10 and want to send me a Team invite that would be awesome.Try block 20 first. If you're still not satisfied go ship 2, and also to block 20.

Universally across all the ships, whether small or size-able english community, block 20 is generally where they will be at.

The Walrus
Aug 14, 2012, 12:48 PM
Block 20. That's where everyone is normally on both ships.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 14, 2012, 12:50 PM
Even though you already got your answers, might I suggest looking/posting here for future reference:

Player Matchup (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)

NoiseHERO
Aug 14, 2012, 12:50 PM
If you don't like ship 10 + there's no one for you to play with.

Yeah...

In ship 2 there's so many English players, that you'll want to get away from most of them.

It doesn't take long to get back to level 13.

Apparently a bunch of people went to ship 10 when Ship 2 was locked. Then out of some form of denial or internet fueled superiority complex people were all "SHIP 10 IS BETTER, SHIP 2 IS FILLED WITH RETARDS......................................... So pls join us... ;o;" But nobody was buyin' it. Now nobody cares and just goes straight to ship 2.

Rika-chan
Aug 14, 2012, 01:03 PM
Wasnt sure where to post this, hope this is right. But I was told to go to Ship 10, when i first started, And im having some trouble finding english players to play with, and now i know Ship 2 is where the majority is, I'm only level 13, Should i just delete and go to ship 2? If there are any players in Ship 10 and want to send me a Team invite that would be awesome.

I'm in a team on ship 10. It's called Legion. Though there are probably some that are larger than ours. ^^;

eros124797
Aug 14, 2012, 01:06 PM
I'm in a team on ship 10. It's called Legion. Though there are probably some that are larger than ours. ^^;

I would love to join your team, i'm just trying to find some people to play with

DonMakaveli
Aug 14, 2012, 01:07 PM
Off topic : Is there anybody on ship 9? Someone! Please!!!

_Nue
Aug 14, 2012, 01:57 PM

You poor soul. I haven't heard anything about Ship 9, but you could be lucky to find someone there.

MissMalice
Aug 14, 2012, 02:01 PM

I was there for a short while. There's a good reason why I'm not there anymore. :c

DonMakaveli
Aug 14, 2012, 02:42 PM
I found a guild but they were really really childish and there was no union at all.. i just left i couldn't handle all these speech balloons on my face everytime with no content at all.. i'm sad now :( By the time i registered ship 2 and 10 were still on lockdown so.. now i'd have to lose everything to change ships :(

Narugami
Aug 14, 2012, 08:09 PM
I found a guild but they were really really childish and there was no union at all.. i just left i couldn't handle all these speech balloons on my face everytime with no content at all.. i'm sad now :( By the time i registered ship 2 and 10 were still on lockdown so.. now i'd have to lose everything to change ships :(

Ship 7! Do it!

Narugami
Aug 14, 2012, 08:11 PM
Ship 7! Do it!

Or actually, here.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=197954

Kylie
Aug 14, 2012, 10:53 PM
LV13 ain't nothin' to get back, so if you're gonna switch, do it now.

Dan Maku
Aug 14, 2012, 11:02 PM
Ship 2, Block 21. Block 20 is the ghetto of PSO2.