well just got my team too 100 members in 2 days shame cap was not higher :}

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 14, 2012, 03:52 PM
well just got my team too 100 members in 2 days shame cap was not higher :}

*hands you a cookie*

Crevox
Aug 14, 2012, 03:52 PM
*hands you a cookie*

Well, at least we know your general attitude now. :)

Geistritter
Aug 14, 2012, 03:55 PM
Bet you can't even name ten of those members off the top of your head.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 14, 2012, 03:56 PM
Well, at least we know your general attitude now. :)

My general attitude?? Lol humor me and tell me what that is.

Crevox
Aug 14, 2012, 03:58 PM
My general attitude?? Lol humor me and tell me what that is.

Not going to derail answering an obvious question, just think about it and it's an easy conclusion. :)

Come on now, it's not that hard. You can figure it out. I don't need to hold your hand through it.

NoiseHERO
Aug 14, 2012, 03:59 PM
Bet you can't even name ten of those members off the top of your head.

You jealous, cool dudes don't have to remember the names of all their fans!

SaiKo
Aug 14, 2012, 04:01 PM
Reason #8 why I dislike guild systems. >_>

But... congrats... I guess?

Crevox
Aug 14, 2012, 04:03 PM
I just hope it doesn't end up like other games in that there are actual game benefits to being in a team, and bigger teams end up having more benefits.

I dislike that...

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 14, 2012, 04:05 PM
Not going to derail answering an obvious question, just think about it and it's an easy conclusion. :)

Come on now, it's not that hard. You can figure it out. I don't need to hold your hand through it.

No no no. Come on enlightment me. You apparently know me better than myself and can judge me. Say it. Apparently it's easy for you but I can't figure it out. You need to hold my hand since you are wise.

Sizustar
Aug 14, 2012, 04:05 PM
I just hope it doesn't end up like other games in that there are actual game benefits to being in a team, and bigger teams end up having more benefits.

I dislike that...

No, the main function for team, is to easily find the location of other team member, and team chat.

Crevox
Aug 14, 2012, 04:08 PM
No, the main function for team, is to easily find the location of other team member, and team chat.

Yeah, I'm glad it's just that. :)

NoiseHERO
Aug 14, 2012, 04:16 PM

[spoiler-box]Honestly I never wanted this game to have a guild system to begin with, all it does it make the separation into cliques of the playerbase official. Everyone in my team already agreed that we hate guilds and don't really take that stuff seriously... so for us it's more like a gang name.

But I still feel mostly separated from other people that are in other teams. It's like this game already feels like nobody really talks to each other that much. But since we have teams now, nobody really needs to find reasons to make friends with new groups of people and go on... epic space adventures or something. All they have to do is hook up with a team mate for the hour.

On my perspective on teams so far, at least with the English player-base. If I were to compare it to PSU which didn't have teams... Then I had at least 3 or 4 "Teams" in PSU. Ehn... maybe this game's just smaller and more people are more focused on actually playing the game. (Even I haven't started lobby ratting yet.) [/spoiler-box]

I don't know how I ended up typing that wall of text there so I'm just going to spoiler box it. Now, getting to what I was originally going to post:

But yeah, Sakai said he was planning to bring in more stuff for teams to do. and he brought it up again recently with the announcement of Team rooms... and something else. I don't think it'll make or break the game in terms of whether or not you're in a good team, a bad team, or in a team at all... But yeah, there's gonna be more Team stuff.

FenixStryk
Aug 14, 2012, 05:40 PM
I don't know how I ended up typing that wall of text there so I'm just going to spoiler box it.If that counts as a wall of text, I must be an architect.

On topic: Congrats on spamming invites and succeeding 99 times.

Devroux
Aug 14, 2012, 05:56 PM
What's the real benefit behind a team?

Link1275
Aug 14, 2012, 05:59 PM
What's the real benefit behind a team?
You get access to another chat channel, and next month you'll get a fee MyRoom.

gravityvx
Aug 14, 2012, 06:05 PM
Let's not forget the annoying guild chat spam taking up my log. Oh yeah.

Crevox
Aug 14, 2012, 06:06 PM
Let's not forget the annoying guild chat spam taking up my log. Oh yeah.

Precisely why I only join a team that my friends are in and nothing else. :)

Inazuma
Aug 14, 2012, 07:15 PM
My team has about 9 total members and most of them are usually offline. I actually kinda like it this way. If the team chat was constantly busy, It would probably bother me.

Jonth
Aug 14, 2012, 07:22 PM
No no no. Come on enlightment me. You apparently know me better than myself and can judge me. Say it. Apparently it's easy for you but I can't figure it out. You need to hold my hand since you are wise.

Eh, if I had to guess, it would be sarcastic. But, from Crevox's sarcastic posts, responding to your sarcastic posts, so is he. I'm pretty sarcastic myself. Sarcasm is fun.

MY team is going to be comprised of me, my wife, and a handful of my real life friends. And because of that, the team chat will be awesome, the team room will be awesome, and any other team features will be awesome. Unless the fact that my team is only comprised of a handful of people causes us not to be able to take full benefit of said features.