PDA

View Full Version : cups of water a day you drink

soulpimpwizzurd
Aug 15, 2012, 01:29 AM
lately i've actually been drinking ~8 cups of water a day and i feel like the more i drink water the thirstier i get which is weird

before getting this 3 liter langers juice jug that made it super easy and lazy to drink water, i usually drank like 1 cup of water a day lolloloooolllll

people say all you have to do is drink 8 cups of water a day to see most health problems fade away

i donno man

i donno

i think it's just making me go to the bathroom EVERY HOUR INSTEAD WHEEEEE

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 15, 2012, 08:36 AM
You can adjust to all that water, you're just not used to it yet, but it may not be totally necessary to drink all the water in the world save some for the rest of us!!

What's weird was mens health or something magazine saying pinch the back of your hands to see how dehydrated you are. You know without a pictorial chart and more explanations, we can just stick to knowing it from highly concentrated pee pee.

AC9breaker
Aug 15, 2012, 05:03 PM
I drink about a gallon and a half and I'm still pissing orange juice color. You're body makes better use of the water if you take some multivitamins, you'll notice yourself going to the bathroom less (since your body is actually using more of the water)

I really can't afford to get dehydrated in my line of work as it can cost somebody their life and boy I tell you, it gets hot as fuck in the back of v22.

You can usually tell how dehydrated you are by your piss color though. We've got charts in all the urinals at work here. Hence why your pee is so dark when you drink, the alcohol is dehydrating the fuck out of you.

TalHex
Aug 15, 2012, 05:33 PM
Drink pineapple soda instead, it won't actually improve anything, but it is tasty!

NoiseHERO
Aug 15, 2012, 05:55 PM
Who wants to be my google and explain why more hydration = less yellow?

: D

If this came up in biology class, I was absent... D:

Wyndham
Aug 15, 2012, 06:29 PM
I drink about 3 or 4 cups of water, and 3 or 4 cups of soda to keep me awake in the morning. I drink Coke Zero on my doctor's suggestion.

Outrider
Aug 15, 2012, 06:55 PM
Who wants to be my google and explain why more hydration = less yellow?

: D

If this came up in biology class, I was absent... D:

The urea is more diluted.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 16, 2012, 12:43 AM
Get a job or buy a chart from AC.
Stoopid kid. "Stoop kid's afraid to leave his stoop!"

Drink pineapple soda instead, it won't actually improve anything, but it is tasty!

Jarritos Pina. HEL YEH

TalHex
Aug 16, 2012, 04:51 PM
Jarritos Pina. HEL YEH

This.^

NoiseHERO
Aug 16, 2012, 05:18 PM
Mexican Soda YEAH!

Nitro Vordex
Aug 16, 2012, 07:44 PM
I drink the tears of fat tumblr girls.
:burger: