View Full Version : What Gizoogle meets his match, or babelfish

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 15, 2012, 08:17 AM
-

[spoiler-box]
http://i.minus.com/ibkdWtU99nqkyi.JPG

his mspaint guy doesn't have a line thru him

Megaman 2 LAZZZER

It was just me being weak with mspaint & 2 screenshot combine.

[/spoiler-box]

Too bad it had to sacrifice our partner in crime around here.

So what's really stupid is lazyass people who can't understand slight accents. Now this is not to harp on the robot of google who did this to him, but talk about maybe this housing show. On HG TV there. Richass jerks, buying 3rd homes in Singapore, where is Singapore again anyway? Thailand? No don't go telling me to look it up or even answer that. Continue with the slightly relevant story.

They captioned the real estate agent's English. Man its some minor miracle she's speaking English for your show, live from Singapore isn't it. But also as a hot lady, you're going to pay attention to what she's saying and with few choice words anyway, "So how do you like the house" easy phrases, it was easily understood.

That's what it takes. Paying attention. Its not hard at all when you want to listen. W0LB0T has a cool accent, material stand up comedians might beat eachother up for, or whatever it is they do to eachother. Its probably a cutthroat business for time. Don't steal my jokes, you stole his jokes, fuckin' wanker! Oh man... what was I even talking about again.

Yeah, don't click this new robot thing on youtube!
First time I've ever seen it. Needs to go back in beta there.

At least the [CC] closed captioning there buttons never ever worked for me.

Guess what else is in the drop down for English (transcribed), doesn't matter what you guessed. Its nothin. No other choices why have a drop down box option yet anyway then.

Oh and you should ask me what Gizoogle was since that's real old and doesn't exist anymore.
Portland State. <--- a clue part of its former translating glory.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 17, 2012, 06:29 AM
I'll not be surprised if we get a few more votes before 2018