PDA

View Full Version : After update Floating islands??

DoubleCannon
Aug 15, 2012, 10:28 AM
No one has seem to say anything and I am curious if the bugs have been fixed such as the constant bugged dark trap emergency, enemy spawn bug? drop rates?

I am currently updating my game but spending time with my family before I play lol. Just want to here anyone who has given it a go and tested to see how floating islands are now. Better, Same, much better?

FOnewearl-Lina
Aug 15, 2012, 10:39 AM
Much much better, boss codes all over the place and quartz units -_-!
Got proper rares dropping too.

DoubleCannon
Aug 15, 2012, 10:59 AM
Much much better, boss codes all over the place and quartz units -_-!
Got proper rares dropping too.

excellent, except the unit part lol those were already insanely common -_-; however time to hunt that 9* partisan =D

Arika
Aug 15, 2012, 12:58 PM
Rescue bug, tornado bug, all has been fixed.

Got 2x 8* weapon and 1x 7* weapon today, so I guess drop rate is already fixed too.

DoubleCannon
Aug 15, 2012, 01:47 PM
well It would seem when they fixed the bugs they have created a new bug, the Troll red boxes no longer appear and I have gone in the tornado twice and was only brought to random spots on the map not to where the boxes are suppose to be. Anyone else notice this?

Seyle
Aug 15, 2012, 01:49 PM
well It would seem when they fixed the bugs they have created a new bug, the Troll red boxes no longer appear and I have gone in the tornado twice and was only brought to random spots on the map not to where the boxes are suppose to be. Anyone else notice this?

That happened before the patch as well.

gigawuts
Aug 15, 2012, 01:49 PM
Hahaha yep, my first encounter with a tornado was today and I was put right back down on the ground without actually going anywhere.

JeyKama
Aug 15, 2012, 01:59 PM
Actually, the tornado tossed me onto one of those ex-troll pillars, and when I stepped on the button, the red boxes appeared.

Dextro
Aug 15, 2012, 02:09 PM
Drop rates seem ridiculously high now, everyone who went to farm from my team got something good within an hour.
The shops are also flooding with them too.

Shadowth117
Aug 15, 2012, 02:13 PM
Sadinians actually spawn now as well.

woosh
Aug 15, 2012, 02:18 PM
i'm still getting few drops from catedransha , 6 runs , tail destroyed , and only get few meseta without any weapons/gears.

is there any breakable parts beside its tail ?

DoubleCannon
Aug 15, 2012, 03:02 PM
i'm still getting few drops from catedransha , 6 runs , tail destroyed , and only get few meseta without any weapons/gears.

is there any breakable parts beside its tail ?

i believe its body when it stretches and its head the crystals? I have wondered this myself but when I attack its body when it stretches I believe i destroyed something and I did get like 8 drops and not like 5. sure would be nice to know what the breakable parts were

Zilch
Aug 15, 2012, 03:05 PM
Whelp, might just be time to give that place another chance then.

woosh
Aug 15, 2012, 03:44 PM
i believe its body when it stretches and its head the crystals? I have wondered this myself but when I attack its body when it stretches I believe i destroyed something and I did get like 8 drops and not like 5. sure would be nice to know what the breakable parts were

can anybody confirm this ? i tried lock on its body and tried to destroy it , but it seems that it can't be destroyed , haven't tried the head ...

Xaeris
Aug 15, 2012, 03:49 PM
The spawn density is much better now. Still didn't find **** within two hours of multi party grinding, but at least I wasn't bored to tears this time.

Crysteon
Aug 15, 2012, 03:50 PM
If I recall correctly, its only breakable part is its tail. Perhaps you should try S ranking the run...at least I got much more drops that way hours ago....but I kept getting stupid meseta rings. Part of me thinks I'm wasting time looking for that Raizenork x:

darkante
Aug 15, 2012, 03:56 PM
Bought a Raizenork for 1.5 mil so i canīt say iīm too pleased of the drop rate.
In terms of hunting that is.

Crysteon
Aug 15, 2012, 04:00 PM
I just want it because I'm building a +10 9* set of weapons of the Ardillo series. So far I have the Ardillo sword and the Jareid Gunslash...next one on my list is the Raizenork partisan, and finally I might get the Jagrith Wired Lance. Honestly, I dont need the partisan nor the wired lance, but at least it keeps me busy on something to do while a new update comes out.

darkante
Aug 15, 2012, 04:03 PM
I donīt really need much else, i just like to collect stuff.
Itīs a nice spear though.

Do want a Jagriath wire lance to use.

Ueno54
Aug 15, 2012, 05:31 PM
This should make the "Are you a top ****" quests even easier. :D