PDA

View Full Version : Why don't fat characters have jiggle physics?

Zorafim
Aug 15, 2012, 03:55 PM
Imagine the great things this game is missing because of that! Sega obviously has the technology, so why not make the dream come true? Imagine, great big lumps of joy, running and wiggling under the force of their own body!

Get on it, Sega.

Sizustar
Aug 15, 2012, 04:20 PM
Please submit all future ideas and proposal to Sega through the opinion feature on the official site

http://pso2.jp/players/support/inquiry/?mode=opinion

Halcyote
Aug 15, 2012, 04:41 PM
rufus from ssiv anyone?

darkante
Aug 15, 2012, 04:42 PM
I were just thinking of that guy. Hard to miss if you have seen him once.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Aug 15, 2012, 04:43 PM
Yeeeaaaah, remember when there was that glitch with the physics for the boobies, and how they flopped all over the place? Now imagine that on a male with like 6 Jellyrolls, man tits, and back tits, and possibly double chin and jowls like a bulldog, and then those have jiggle physics too. As an overweight male.. I find that to be hilarious and gross at the same time. I want to see that too.

NoiseHERO
Aug 15, 2012, 04:47 PM
Yeeeaaaah, remember when there was that glitch with the physics for the boobies, and how they flopped all over the place? Now imagine that on a male with like 6 Jellyrolls, man tits, and back tits, and possibly double chin and jowls like a bulldog, and then those have jiggle physics too. As an overweight male.. I find that to be hilarious and gross at the same time. I want to see that too.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOL

Oh Bomber...

The only funny guy on PSOW.

Jakosifer
Aug 15, 2012, 04:49 PM
Giving Bomber too much credit

NoiseHERO
Aug 15, 2012, 04:50 PM
Giving Bomber too much credit

Don't be hatin' on the nappy headed ginger!

MissMalice
Aug 15, 2012, 04:55 PM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/173/576/Wat8.jpg

Retehi
Aug 15, 2012, 05:02 PM
Because no one likes fat people.

MissMalice
Aug 15, 2012, 05:16 PM

http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24976701.jpg

erehwoN
Aug 15, 2012, 05:22 PM
I love them.
But that is because I'm a chef/baker and they you know... Best customers ever. :cuddle:

Sky's the Limit
Aug 15, 2012, 05:55 PM
I think mainly because it would take a lot more effort to animate, as well as the number of bigger characters being very low, and the drastically lower number of people who play plus-size characters for reasons other than being silly.

It's really nice that PSO and PSO2 lets you make bigger characters though, since, you know, not all people out there are "perfectly" built. It adds an aspect of variaty that most games don't normally include.

Mega Ultra Chicken
Aug 15, 2012, 06:18 PM
the drastically lower number of people who play plus-size characters for reasons other than being silly.This. Isa would lose all SRSNESS if she had jiggle physics.

Gama
Aug 15, 2012, 06:21 PM
my last bf was sa bit chubby. i didn't mind.

obese people in the other hand should try to loose some weight tho.^

its a good idea making the fattys wiggle tho.

Jungo Torii
Aug 15, 2012, 06:26 PM
Hilarious idea, but it would take too much effort, I think.

Though I probably would make a...large character just for the sake of messing around with the physics if this did happen.

Xaton
Aug 15, 2012, 06:31 PM
large figure i think didnt they have physics in portable 2? had beast charactor heavy set build my outlook on whole weight thing long as your not haveing heart attack at each step. and able to hike or do outdoor stuf flike hikeing camping so on = win. if unhealthy stage of it then i say politely to losesome so dont kill self x.X if its genetic as in comes from line of big then your body is geneticly balanced for it and thus still healthy.

Angelo
Aug 15, 2012, 07:02 PM

Where's pikachief?

pikachief
Aug 15, 2012, 07:44 PM
Where's pikachief?

Right here. Deciding whether or not to add to the discussion. :wacko:

ShinMaruku
Aug 15, 2012, 08:22 PM
Thank god they don't. It trolls the trolls and I don't want toweliee to play this game. :E