PDA

View Full Version : Event EMERGENCY CODE: FASHION! (females)

Pages : [1] 2

TenebriS
Aug 15, 2012, 04:23 PM
http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/WIP/EC-F_F.png

! Attention Arks !

Emergency Code: Fashion is an Event for all female PSO2 Characters.
Everybody who wants to participate in should send me 1 Picture of the Character, please keep it simple, no photoshop or other editing. Out of the entries 10 Characters will be choosen.
For everybody who can not take HQ pictures of his character you can contact Mimo (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/member.php?u=50584).

This event will be an Event for all Ships. The 10 final Females will be shown in a new thread and with a Poll the winner gets choosen.

I will accept entries until 11:59:59pm GMT+1 Aug22nd. No pictures anymore afterwards.
Also 1 Character per person

Please send full body pictures, we need to see face and body to choose :)

Accounts created after the the 15th with less than 15 posts will not be allowed to the voting

BIKINI PICTURES AREN'T ALLOWED! Sorry but they aren't really clothes, more like underwear....

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/WIP/placeholderpink-2.png

So the big question what could you actually win in this? Here is the answer:
1st 3000 webmoney
2nd 2000 webmoney
3rd 1000 webmoney

http://i900.photobucket.com/albums/ac202/serafisenba/WIP/placeholderpink-1.png

For any further questions just PM me

Xaeris
Aug 15, 2012, 04:38 PM
Here's to an all out bloodbath. Cheers.

Heat Haze
Aug 15, 2012, 04:40 PM
Good luck to the participants.

Knowing the amount of Female Characters out there it'll be a tough competition.

MissMalice
Aug 15, 2012, 04:49 PM
I already know its going to be tough to pick out through the females~ Prepare the battlefield!

LK1721
Aug 15, 2012, 04:51 PM
Here's to an all out bloodbath. Cheers.

This is going to be an all out free for all WAR.

NoiseHERO
Aug 15, 2012, 04:53 PM
I should just Simon Cowell this whole thing.

But I don't wanna be a judge.

redroses
Aug 15, 2012, 05:02 PM
This will be interesting, can't wait to see the outcome!
Also happy to see that bikinis aren't allowed.

Good luck with this event aswell, Tene!

TenebriS
Added a new rule:

BIKINI PICTURES AREN'T ALLOWED! Sorry but they aren't really clothes, more like underwear....

I hope I do not upset so much people with this

supersonix9
I like how the rewards for females are twice that of the males.

EDIT: Nevermind, I guess the rewards were changed.

Gardios
Aug 15, 2012, 05:05 PM
In the voting phase, I demand everyone to be in character and be as bitchy as possible.

redroses
Aug 15, 2012, 05:05 PM
@supersonix9, the prices for the malecontest was updated and are the same as the female ones.

supersonix9
Aug 15, 2012, 05:08 PM
yep I edited my post

Valkyrie Lovrina
Aug 15, 2012, 05:09 PM
Added a new rule:

BIKINI PICTURES AREN'T ALLOWED! Sorry but they aren't really clothes, more like underwear...and I have my answer for not participating. :nono:

TenebriS
Aug 15, 2012, 05:09 PM
Updated my first psot on what pictures are wanted

MissMalice
Aug 15, 2012, 05:14 PM

And just like that, half of the competitors vanished to the slums of the internet [9gag]!

Shirai
Aug 15, 2012, 05:16 PM
Yay, no bikinis!

I feel like more people won't bother with this though just because of that rule, lol.

redroses
Aug 15, 2012, 05:20 PM
It's sad if really less people will participate because of the no bikini rule, however, like that more space it made for the people, that put more effort and thought into the looks of their characters and outfits.

Nothing of value was lost.

MissMalice
Yay, no bikinis!

I feel like more people won't bother with this though just because of that rule, lol.

Perhaps, but a lot of people actually take pride in customizing their character beyond just their clothes and color schemes. If anything, this will weed out the "biggest boobs/least clothes = insta-win" entries. c:

supersonix9
(except female characters look boring in bikinis anyways)

Shirai
Aug 15, 2012, 05:25 PM
Perhaps, but a lot of people actually take pride in customizing their character beyond just their clothes and color schemes. If anything, this will weed out the "biggest boobs/least clothes = insta-win" entries. c:

So agreed.
Bikinis not really fashion anyways really, no matter how many accessories you have.
(unless you put the undergarments underneath the bikini, but that looks dumb xD)

gravityvx
Aug 15, 2012, 05:49 PM
BIKINI PICTURES AREN'T ALLOWED!

[SPOILER-BOX]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r147/Thatguyobliv/35678j.jpg[/SPOILER-BOX]

Xaeris
Aug 15, 2012, 06:09 PM
I'm cool with the bikini rule. I'd hate to have a repeat of that PSU Fashion contest where the winner was a bikini. So many creative combinations and a bloody one piece won. Travesty.

Gama
Aug 15, 2012, 06:13 PM
oh no theres monney in it, oh god the apocalipste will come! cat fights everywere!

Mega Ultra Chicken
Aug 15, 2012, 06:16 PM
Any rules against entering this if I already participated in the Male competition? I might enter Killbot for lulz if I'm able to.

TenebriS
Aug 15, 2012, 06:20 PM
Any rules against entering this if I already participated in the Male competition? I might enter Killbot for lulz if I'm able to.

Sure, everybody is free to enter a female char even if he/she already participated in male event :)

Gardios
Aug 15, 2012, 06:41 PM
I assume traps are not allowed? :D

TenebriS
Aug 15, 2012, 06:47 PM

technically traps are males. It's a female event.

So sorry they arent :C

But I maybe consider that for a future event if people are interested in it^^

Resanoca
Aug 15, 2012, 06:48 PM
Already tried it. >:

Cyron Tanryoku
Aug 15, 2012, 07:54 PM
I'll participate, because I have nothing to do

Chik'Tikka
Aug 15, 2012, 07:56 PM
+^_^+ well, so do i post pics here? or PM them?+^_^+

IzzyData
Aug 15, 2012, 08:01 PM
Submitted some pictures. Hope you like them.

Who exactly is going to be judging the pictures? Just you?

MissMalice
Aug 15, 2012, 10:00 PM
+^_^+ well, so do i post pics here? or PM them?+^_^+

You should probably re-read the first post.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 15, 2012, 10:06 PM
Damn no pressure (judge) so many female chars so little time 0.o

Goodluck to all!

Chik'Tikka
Aug 15, 2012, 11:44 PM
You should probably re-read the first post.

re-read it and found no instructions on how to submit them+^_^+ just to PM any questions+^_^+

gravityvx
Aug 15, 2012, 11:51 PM
re-read it and found no instructions on how to submit them+^_^+ just to PM any questions+^_^+

"Everybody who wants to participate in should send me Pictures of the Character, please keep it simple, no photoshop or other editing."

Crimera
Aug 16, 2012, 05:48 AM
"Everybody who wants to participate in should send me Pictures of the Character, please keep it simple, no photoshop or other editing."

To be fair, Chik asked HOW to submit though :/. I was actually looking for the exact instructions too. But whatevers.

By private message, Chik'Tikka :3

Arika
Aug 16, 2012, 05:53 AM
To be fair, Chik asked HOW to submit though :/. I was actually looking for the exact instructions too. But whatevers.

Sorry for the confusion, and yes, PM to Tenebris for submit.

TenebriS
Aug 16, 2012, 06:28 AM
Submitted some pictures. Hope you like them.

Who exactly is going to be judging the pictures? Just you?

The Judges for now are mystery :P MAybe this time I will tell their names, last tiem I wanted to keep em mystery to save em from upset people o.o
I also change the judges this time so it'S not the same as they were before :)

Sorry that my instructions weren't all that clear, yes PM me please the pictures n.n

IzzyData
Aug 16, 2012, 06:35 AM
I don't really care who the judges are. I'm just curious how the judging works.

Takatsuki
Aug 16, 2012, 06:46 AM
Do screenshot style count? Like, do I have to pose my character in some fancy way in an awesome location for points, or can I just take a screenshot from the Salon?

Ce'Nedra
Aug 16, 2012, 07:26 AM
Oh it's finnaly Ce'Nedra's time to shine...or maybe I'll sign Lyaela up...Need to think on that~

Shame I missed out the voting for the Males but my fav won anyway :P

Takatsuki
Aug 16, 2012, 07:37 AM
Alright, I took some screenshots and will be sorting through them and submitting them shortly. It's kind of hard to get good ones though because my skin color is heavily influenced by the lighting. It's an off-white slightly grey-ish color, so depending on the lighting it can appear to be a much darker grey or even a light green color.

Sizustar
Aug 16, 2012, 11:55 AM
I've submitted my submission, will you pm back or edit the first post to show who's submission was received?

TenebriS
Aug 16, 2012, 01:56 PM
I've submitted my submission, will you pm back or edit the first post to show who's submission was received?

I normally PM back everyone, I got yours o:

LionHeart-
Aug 16, 2012, 03:28 PM
I've sent in my submission. (^_^;..Just thinking you guys should do a CAST / HUMAN + or / NEWMAN stand off or something after the final one's are picked. Because it is quite unfair at the moment with the current clothing/parts that CASTs can actually wear to improve our odds (Male casts have no chance in this department lol, :(). Its hard to be up against a sexy New/Human with there 1337 clothing :P.

Just out of curiosity... Is the NUMLOCKPAD '- / +' and using the mouse, the only way to get good close shots of your character?

Thanks!

Sizustar
Aug 16, 2012, 03:34 PM
I've sent in my submission. (^_^;..Just thinking you guys should do a CAST / HUMAN + or / NEWMAN stand off or something after the final one's are picked. Because it is quite unfair at the moment with the current clothing/parts that CASTs can actually wear to improve our odds (Male casts have no chance in this department lol, :(). Its hard to be up against a sexy New/Human with there 1337 clothing :P.

Just out of curiosity... Is the NUMLOCKPAD '- / +' and using the mouse, the only way to get good close shots of your character?

Thanks!

That and using walls, or having someone else take picture of your character.

TenebriS
Aug 16, 2012, 05:19 PM

Thanks!

For now I won't seperate them. Both have limited options on design so I don't think newman/human have better chances.
Oh and btw, think about it this way. CASTs have 3 pieces of clothing, by combining them you can do much more things than human/newman clothing right now or at least as much.

And as Sizustar said about the screening

Takatsuki
Aug 16, 2012, 05:46 PM
For now I won't seperate them. Both have limited options on design so I don't think newman/human have better chances.
Oh and btw, think about it this way. CASTs have 3 pieces of clothing, by combining them you can do much more things than human/newman clothing right now or at least as much.

And as Sizustar said about the screening

Casts also have more control over their colors.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 16, 2012, 09:46 PM
Casts also have more control over their colors.

much more control+^_^+ i mean, look at this guy!! (yes, that's a CAST) i would have voted for him if he was in the other contest!! but alas, he was a JP player+^_^+
http://i1072.photobucket.com/albums/w363/ChikTikka/PSO2%20Miscellaneous/pso20120804_020720_000.jpg

Link1275
Aug 16, 2012, 11:23 PM
BIKINI PICTURES AREN'T ALLOWED! Sorry but they aren't really clothes, more like underwear....[/SIZE]

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's see how many people CAN enter now. No that is not sarcasm.

Neirene
Aug 17, 2012, 01:29 AM
I've just sent my application as well!

Sizustar
Aug 17, 2012, 07:40 AM
Just thought of another outfit that should be disqualified...
Rappy suit...

Valkyrie Lovrina
Aug 17, 2012, 07:46 AM
Just thought of another outfit that should be disqualified...
Rappy suit...ah, while were at it. lets disqualify Neighbor Quartz and Thousand Limbs because they show to much. :wacko: nark nark nark.

Resanoca
Aug 17, 2012, 07:51 AM
ah, while were at it. lets disqualify Neighbor Quartz and Thousand Limbs because they show to much. :wacko: nark nark nark.
Unless you wear the undergarments.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 17, 2012, 07:51 AM
ah, while were at it. lets disqualify Neighbor Quartz and Thousand Limbs because they show to much. :wacko: nark nark nark.

You people only to use the boring FOmarl and HUmarl outfits or something?

Valkyrie Lovrina
Aug 17, 2012, 08:01 AM
was only kidding. its perfectly normal that Males had an unrestricted Contest.
[SPOILER-BOX]but really how come Males were allowed to use Swimsuits but not Females?...... Oh dear, I spoke out in public again. guess I should get running. :wacko:[/SPOILER-BOX]

redroses
Aug 17, 2012, 08:02 AM

Hm. This is not about outfits showing too much skin, but more the fact that too many people would wear the bikini, because for some reason a lot of people think wearing a bikini to a fashion contest is very creative.
Like this we will get a lot more varition, with outfits, accessories and body paint.

I assume the males wear allowed to wear their swimsuits, because unlike the female players, a LOT less males wear them.

TenebriS
Aug 17, 2012, 08:12 AM
was only kidding. its perfectly normal that Males had an unrestricted Contest.
[SPOILER-BOX]but really how come Males were allowed to use Swimsuits but not Females?...... Oh dear, I spoke out in public again. guess I should get running. :wacko:[/SPOILER-BOX]

As you probably noticed, the males havent had a contestant reaching top 10 wearing swimsuits.

Go for it and enter in swimsuit.....but then please do not expect to get far.

This rule was added because of 2 reasons. I already noticed the lack of points fir the swimsuiters at male and also because I want this event to have lots of different looks rather than hundreds of bikini. You maybe don't understand my reason, and if you want hate me but the rule is set and won't be removed.

I'm sure you can get up with a pretty good idea in another outfit

mommy_cornelia
Aug 17, 2012, 09:47 AM
well, i sent my application :3

Dragonlily
Aug 17, 2012, 11:46 AM
Made my submission. Hope I did it right.

Reiketsu
Aug 17, 2012, 11:52 AM
So for the pictures we send, do our characters have to wear the same outfit on every picture or could they wear a different one on each of them? O_o

Rika-chan
Aug 17, 2012, 12:01 PM
I'm participating in this as well~

TenebriS
Aug 17, 2012, 12:16 PM
So for the pictures we send, do our characters have to wear the same outfit on every picture or could they wear a different one on each of them? O_o

It's better if you send me 1 picture of your character, in your favourite style.
So a picture with your char in a nice pose and all is set and good :)

MissMalice
Aug 17, 2012, 02:41 PM
Let's try to keep this civil and on topic, guys. The last thing we need is for the Mods to close or move the thread.

FlameOfYagami
Aug 17, 2012, 02:51 PM
Personally it seems to me like SugarFo is trying to play the gender card way to hard here. It's not the only time i've seen her use it either.

I feel that if things don't go her way she will be like "Oh it must be because i'm female right?" Now I can be wrong but those are the vibes that I get from her.

Also, are people really that surprised that there's a no "swimwear" rule?

If you use your head for just a few seconds you will know why there's such a rule.

IMO I think that's a good rule (for the obvious reasons) now people can focus on actually making a cute outfit for their characters along with nice accesories and hairstyles, rather than just taking off their close and expect to win because they have less clothes on.

Dont you think that's more offensive as a woman SugarFo? If I was a girl I would be offended if all the "judges" saw was me getting naked and not picking me because I actually took the time to make a pretty and unique character. There's nothing unique or classy about the bikini's they are ugly and tacky looking.

TenebriS
Aug 17, 2012, 03:00 PM
Personally it seems to me like SugarFo is trying to play the gender card way to hard here. It's not the only time i've seen her use it either.

I feel that if things don't go her way she will be like "Oh it must be because i'm female right?" Now I can be wrong but those are the vibes that I get from her.

Also, are people really that surprised that there's a no "swimwear" rule?

If you use your head for just a few seconds you will know why there's such a rule.

IMO I think that's a good rule (for the obvious reasons) now people can focus on actually making a cute outfit for their characters along with nice accesories and hairstyles, rather than just taking off their close and expect to win because they have less clothes on.

Dont you think that's more offensive as a woman SugarFo? If I was a girl I would be offended if all the "judges" saw was me getting naked and not picking me because I actually took the time to make a pretty and unique character. There's nothing unique or classy about the bikini's they are ugly and tacky looking.

If i could I would liek that, cant do so I ahve to say

But anyway.....

STOP IT NOW!

This is not your private fight arena. If you want to discuss this further please PM each other.

I would be really thankful for it

Sizustar
Aug 17, 2012, 03:18 PM
We're going to be getting the Koffee outfit in the next scratch on 08/29.
So one more weak to enable more outfit option or continue at the current schedule?

Takatsuki
Aug 17, 2012, 03:34 PM
So one more weak to enable more outfit option or continue at the current schedule?

Link? I haven't heard anything about that...

Resanoca
Aug 17, 2012, 03:38 PM
Link? I haven't heard anything about that...http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2841921&postcount=2775

TenebriS
Aug 17, 2012, 03:45 PM

I dont think its necessary, thing about new clothe is that everybody wears em.
Our finalists can show them off tho :) I try to start female one so its all in time n.n

Keilyn
Aug 17, 2012, 05:35 PM
Hi tenebris (or should I call you serafi?)

Its too bad I wont be in time to give you a screenshot. I will return home in two weeks, though things are intensifying here. August is the most dangerous month to be where I am right now. Higher deaths, but as far as fashion goes, everyone goes all out during certain points of the month.

I'll send you a picture to my pso2 character when I make one. It will be after this event you planned, just because you are a friend and its been a while. Also I have to think about how I will make my character for the game.

@sugarFO

I like your character, its decent and not over the top on everything. A problem that exists in males playing as girls (I am male too, but most of my friends being female had me learn all the problems and skill-sets that girls are "expected" to have which I view more as knowledge and survival skills for both genders like cooking and anatomy, etc) is that there are two types seen.

The first type are the males who make their dream girl in a game. The kind who wish they could have their creation as a friend, best friend or girlfriend. Those are the ones who throw them around as objects, demeaning themselves, the gender and their own characters as well as girls everywhere. Then there are the males who really want to make a girl strong, but stand out without completely losing the feminine aspect of their characters or being over-feminine.

I started playing girls in online games because I hated how most males were generalized in their looks in most games. I kind of hate it when male players try to walk around with naked female characters everywhere and treating their characters like prostitutes.

I think this event is more about creation and personality than just judging on clothes alone. Fashion itself actually is an entire look, not just the clothes. Remember, you know you are great if you can wear the clothes, but you know how screwed you are if the clothes are wearing you.

The male-version of overdoing it and focusing on Looks, and not everything, as an example came in the form of a bass guitar player who told me he would look great with his $2000 bass guitar. Problem was that I measured his hand and found that the bass was far too large for his fingers. That eventually he would destroy his hand. He got mad at me, then a few weeks later he was convinced to sell it and buy one that works for his hand and complained on how he gave up looking awesome to save his hand.

@Resanoca

Hello, Glad to see you at least admitted it. The thing about you is that at least you have consistency to play at even intervals. You would log in and out around the same times and simply put in your time playing rather than being all over the place...and YES! I am training the next generation of massholes and maine-niacs.

@Tenebris

Yeah, I am getting back to you.

Good luck with handling the event. What you can do is let anyone send any picture and if its outside criteria, just get rid of it. Don't say its "out of criteria" because that always instigates arguments. Just do it.

Also, the best way to update rules to an event is to simply edit the opening post to the thread with a revision. ^_^ It keeps the thread less clogged up.

TenebriS
Aug 18, 2012, 07:52 AM
@Keilyn

I do both, I update first post and post it here for the people that arent starting at first post

Amaranthus
Aug 18, 2012, 10:11 AM
Can we send more pictures after sending our entries..?

TenebriS
Aug 18, 2012, 11:17 AM
Can we send more pictures after sending our entries..?

what exactly do you mean?

Amaranthus
Aug 18, 2012, 12:36 PM
Like, is there a limit to the number pics you send? XD

TenebriS
Aug 18, 2012, 12:41 PM
I will show the judges the picture you sent me last. It's easier to decide on a person with 1 screenshot, if it gets too many it takes very long.

Later on the top 10 have no limits in pictures tho^^

Amaranthus
Aug 18, 2012, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the info. ^^

Zyrusticae
Aug 18, 2012, 01:07 PM
I still find this sort of thing incredibly pointless considering how little we have to work with.

Some folks are lucky enough to have been able to purchase Rappy Suits when they were still affordable and recolor their outfits, giving them an obvious edge.

No clothing mixing and matching like in PSU. Only accessories.

Actual number of outfits in the game is still extremely limited (6 defaults + echo's + aki's + candy crown - I don't count joke outfits because FUCK THE JOKE OUTFITS).

And I must voice my displeasure at the fact that the ONLY outfit that actually shows off musculature anywhere near decently well is the swimsuit.

Oh, well...

Laguna
Aug 18, 2012, 02:18 PM
To be honest, if anything...

I think this should be more of a RP'ing contest more than a Fashion-esqued one. It'd be a lot more interesting... that's just me though. Maybe an idea for the future?

Jakosifer
Aug 18, 2012, 02:36 PM
To be honest, if anything...

I think this should be more of a RP'ing contest more than a Fashion-esqued one. It'd be a lot more interesting... that's just me though. Maybe an idea for the future?

I like this idea very much. On the day of my reckoning I will ensure this is a thing.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 19, 2012, 05:55 AM
Just send in my application and picture~

Also maybe you should update your OP saying only 1 picture as it still says that you can send multiple and that's only for the final 10 right?

Another thing, these who make it in the Top 10...can they vote as well? They can easly +1 their own character if they wanna be cheap.

Crystal_Shard
Aug 19, 2012, 11:18 AM
Just sent in mine as well.

Wishing good luck to all and may the best characters reach the top ten. :3

Takatsuki
Aug 20, 2012, 02:33 PM
BTW, in case you didn't see the PM yet, I submitted a new screenshot that I want you to use instead of the ones I sent before.

LionHeart-
Aug 20, 2012, 02:38 PM
Did you receive mine? I haven't heard back off you. I know I sent like 4 screenshots, but just pick which ever one you like best.

Thank you! ^^

Rika-chan
Aug 20, 2012, 02:42 PM
I PMed you another pic ^^

TenebriS
Aug 20, 2012, 02:50 PM
I already got 38 entries by now!
Thats really nice but I'm up for more, so please everyone who wants to participate feel free to send me! :)

And as always you can ask em anythign about the event first if you fear to do it the not right^^ I will take the time and answer everyone

and here some dancing baby, some might know him!
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/179/6/a/baby_finn_dancing___free_avatar_by_klizzy-d556cws.gif

IzzyData
Aug 20, 2012, 03:19 PM
I didn't notice that I was suppose to send only 1 picture so I'm not sure if you accepted my entry. I can pick one or you can pick one of my pictures or something. Let me know if it was counted or not.

TenebriS
Aug 20, 2012, 03:36 PM
I didn't notice that I was suppose to send only 1 picture so I'm not sure if you accepted my entry. I can pick one or you can pick one of my pictures or something. Let me know if it was counted or not.

It's alright, i have choosen one that i thought would impress the judges the most out of your entries^^

Dragonlily
Aug 20, 2012, 05:42 PM
I think these things are neat. Great way for the community to have fun. I enjoyed watching the male fashion code. Any plans for different codes in the future?

tomeky
Aug 20, 2012, 06:01 PM
TenebriS!
I'm going to send in my photo once I finally decide on which photo best represents my character. :p

Fellicon
Aug 20, 2012, 08:10 PM
and here some dancing baby, some might know him!
http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/179/6/a/baby_finn_dancing___free_avatar_by_klizzy-d556cws.gif

I'm a buff baby that can dance like a man

Sent a pm

AFKei
Aug 20, 2012, 11:25 PM
Sent them, even though I have 0% chance of winning. ._. (Who the hell here would vote for a pettanko?)

wijen
Aug 21, 2012, 12:08 AM
application sent
Wish me luck, and the others too :D

Rika-chan
Aug 21, 2012, 12:11 AM
Yep~ Good luck to everyone participating :D

GuardianGirth
Aug 21, 2012, 12:11 AM
Sent my PM earlier.

Xaeris
Aug 21, 2012, 02:38 AM
Entered. It works out pretty well for me that bikinis aren't allowed, though if that rule gets lifted for the polling phase, I'm pretty SOL.

TenebriS
Aug 21, 2012, 08:22 AM
last night I told you its 38 entries and it made some of you to try their luck.....

now its 58 !!

Oh my thats a lot to judge about O: But I still gladly take more and more if anyone wants to try^^

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/179/6/a/baby_finn_dancing___free_avatar_by_klizzy-d556cws.gifhttp://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/180/3/3/dancing_bmo___free_avatar_by_klizzy-d55cyhk.gif

Wayu
Aug 21, 2012, 08:25 AM
How many lolis and how many "breasts the size of a landwhale"-type waifus?

-Wayu

Zyrusticae
Aug 21, 2012, 08:30 AM
^ You know... that is a good question. ^^;

Ce'Nedra
Aug 21, 2012, 08:30 AM
Nothing wrong with lolis D;

wijen
Aug 21, 2012, 08:33 AM
last night I told you its 38 entries and it made some of you to try their luck.....

now its 58 !!

Oh my thats a lot to judge about O: But I still gladly take more and more if anyone wants to try^^

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/179/6/a/baby_finn_dancing___free_avatar_by_klizzy-d556cws.gifhttp://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2012/180/3/3/dancing_bmo___free_avatar_by_klizzy-d55cyhk.gif

good luck :D
I'm sure more are coming since it's the last day!

youcantcatchtheblue
Aug 21, 2012, 10:49 AM
Submitted my entry! ^^

Let's have fun~~~

relentless
Aug 21, 2012, 11:52 AM
Nothing wrong with lolis D;

Seconded. This post is worth it.

@TenebriS
Just for confirmation but my friend sent you my image yesterday. ^^

Wayu
Aug 21, 2012, 11:55 AM
I guess we know who submitted lolis. :P

-Wayu

AFKei
Aug 21, 2012, 12:01 PM
I guess we know who submitted lolis. :P

-Wayu

Not a loli, just underdeveloped.

Takatsuki
Aug 21, 2012, 12:12 PM
I also submitted a loli >_>

Zorafim
Aug 21, 2012, 12:18 PM
Well, at least I know my entry will be unique if everyone else is sending lolis.

Rika-chan
Aug 21, 2012, 12:18 PM
SUBMITTING A LOLI DOESN'T VIOLATE THIS CONTEST'S POLICIES D: (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2p_ycmVLp3Y&feature=player_detailpage#t=15s)

Wayu
Aug 21, 2012, 12:19 PM
It doesn't, it just matters if the judges are lolicons or not. xD

-Wayu

Chik'Tikka
Aug 21, 2012, 12:34 PM
Well, at least I know my entry will be unique if everyone else is sending lolis.

not true, i entered as well, and i neither have a loli or a milking cow+^_^+ still, now we gotta compete for best Caseal+^_^+

Takatsuki
Aug 21, 2012, 12:34 PM

-Wayu

Not really. It's not like this is a contest about sexiness, it's about fashion, about overall look. The judges can judge on cuteness or coolness.

TenebriS
Aug 21, 2012, 12:36 PM
Seconded. This post is worth it.

@TenebriS
Just for confirmation but my friend sent you my image yesterday. ^^

I answered every PM I got so far, but yeah I got it^^

-Wayu

Doesnt really amtter what or who they are, because I tell em to be neutral about such things. And also i got males and females with different styles for that, if there are any preferences it will always only affect only 1 judge :P

Wayu
Aug 21, 2012, 12:49 PM
I know, just wondering how many there are.

Stats please Tene? x3

-Wayu

TenebriS
Aug 21, 2012, 01:31 PM
15/60 are lolis

8/60 with seemingly max boobs

looking at these "stats" you see I got mostly normal looking chars, still changing in height and breast-size but in "normal" standards if you wanan call it like that :P

edit: i read before someone said it ends today, thats wrong. You have like 27h and some mins from this post left :P

IzzyData
Aug 21, 2012, 01:45 PM
Loli's are the best though. It should be 60/60 loli's.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 21, 2012, 05:46 PM
Loli's are the best though. It should be 60/60 loli's.

i approve of this statement.

chaosbelow
Aug 22, 2012, 03:19 AM
Sent my pm not too long ago. Really hope I am not too late ><

Ce'Nedra
Aug 22, 2012, 03:24 AM
I don't see my chars as loli's tbh o: Sure they are short but they got a nice bust to come with it ^^

Can't wait to see all characters, good luck Tenne with posting all participants with a comment like with the male contest :P

CelestialBlade
Aug 22, 2012, 04:24 AM
Very few people seem to understand what "loli" really means anyway, it certainly doesn't just mean "short cute character". More internet terms that get flung around mindlessly :P

That's a freaking crapload of entries though, good luck with that D:

Wayu
Aug 22, 2012, 04:28 AM
Lolicon (ロリコン?), also romanised as lolikon or rorikon,[1] is a Japanese portmanteau of the phrase "Lolita complex". In Japan, the term describes an attraction to underage girls (whether prepubescent, pubescent, or post-pubescent)[2][3] or an individual with such an attraction.

From Wikipedia, that's what I regard lolis as. Dunno about the rest.

-Wayu

Ce'Nedra
Aug 22, 2012, 04:43 AM
Very few people seem to understand what "loli" really means anyway, it certainly doesn't just mean "short cute character". More internet terms that get flung around mindlessly :P

That's a freaking crapload of entries though, good luck with that D:

Did you sign up yourself? :3

@Wayu: I guess mine are loli then afterall ;-; Or at least one of the two....can't decide still if I want Nedra to age since I first created her on PSO ><

CelestialBlade
Aug 22, 2012, 06:26 AM
Yep, Cocona's in. Not expecting much, just figured "why not?".

Ce'Nedra
Aug 22, 2012, 07:48 AM
Mhmh Good to know :)

Zyrusticae
Aug 22, 2012, 09:15 AM
Pretty sure Ce'Nedra qualifies as a teenager, not a loli.

Loli = below the age of 13, no breasts bigger than B-cups. Also anyone who looks the part can qualify for this (hence the "really seven hundred year old" type lolis). Arguably, characters who look like this with the addition of gag boobs can qualify, but as far as I'm concerned, they're immediately disqualified with that kind of addition. If you search for "loli" on safebooru.org you'll be hard-pressed to find any with noticeable breasts.

I am very specific about this because the trend of widening the definition of any slang is incredibly irritating when it dilutes what the word or phrase was originally supposed to mean. If you start including teenagers, suddenly everyone who looks mildly "cute" is considered loli... and that's just stupid.

TenebriS
Aug 22, 2012, 09:15 AM
less than 8h left people!
current state of chars is 70, makes it very hard to judge :P

CelestialBlade
Aug 22, 2012, 09:23 AM
I am very specific about this because the trend of widening the definition of any slang is incredibly irritating when it dilutes what the word or phrase was originally supposed to mean. If you start including teenagers, suddenly everyone who looks mildly "cute" is considered loli... and that's just stupid.
Ugh, thank you. Irritates me too. The original term is a reference to...well, something not so pleasant, and it's kinda odd to me to see the term flung around so broadly knowing that. Made me despise the label on my PSU char because that definitely wasn't my intention.

*takes her characters seriously! Or something*

Mhmh Good to know :)
This doesn't sound devious at all D:

Ce'Nedra
Aug 22, 2012, 09:24 AM
Pretty sure Ce'Nedra qualifies as a teenager, not a loli.

Loli = below the age of 13, no breasts bigger than B-cups. Also anyone who looks the part can qualify for this (hence the "really seven hundred year old" type lolis). Arguably, characters who look like this with the addition of gag boobs can qualify, but as far as I'm concerned, they're immediately disqualified with that kind of addition. If you search for "loli" on safebooru.org you'll be hard-pressed to find any with noticeable breasts.

Well shes 16 right now but I'm considering upping her age to 18 or 20. Lyaela on the other hadn was created as a 13 years old but her chest size is acctually slightly bigger then Ce'Nedra's which means shes not a loli either then? People still call Ce'Nedra loli though and I wasn't 100% sure of the real meaning behind it either. Thanks for the clarification~

@Coco:
Well if someone that I know enters with a char that I already like in game makes it to the top 10 it will make it easier for me to vote most likely :wacko:

@Tene:

NIGHT OF THE FINAL DAY - Only 8 hours remaining-

Wayu
Aug 22, 2012, 09:37 AM
Meh, I guess the whole thing in a nutshell is a girl that looks predeveloped/prepubescant or whatever.

Don't have anything against it, preferences are personal. I just wouldn't make a "loli" character.

Also, in your sig Nedra, isn't the ARKS star symbol supposed to be on the LEFT breast on the Southern Dream?

-Wayu

Ce'Nedra
Aug 22, 2012, 09:40 AM
@Wayu: Hmm yeah thats it basiclly in a nutshell it seems, means mine aren't lol~

I didn't make the signature ^^ Malice mirrored the image I send her cause its indeed on the left breast of the outfit. Not that I mind really.

Miyoko
Aug 22, 2012, 09:53 AM
Not really planning on getting anywhere, but sure why not? Doesn't hurt to try!

Wayu
Aug 22, 2012, 10:18 AM
Ce'Nedra (the character) still seems like one to me... >.>;

But that's just me. Then again I haven't really taken a good look at your characters.

Although you've taken more than your fair share of screenies of my character in a bikini. :P

-Wayu

Amaranthus
Aug 22, 2012, 10:41 AM
What's the deal with lolis?

Dycize
Aug 22, 2012, 12:14 PM
People like'em.
Nothing wrong with liking virtual characters (as long as it doesn't enter the creepy territory where people breath havily while talking (is Dark Vader a lolicon? who asked this?)).

Also entered the first day this contest opened, so I guess I'm late at the whole "good luck everyone".
But still, good luck to everyone.

MissMalice
Aug 22, 2012, 12:50 PM
People like'em.
Nothing wrong with liking virtual characters (as long as it doesn't enter the creepy territory where people breath havily while talking (is Dark Vader a lolicon? who asked this?)).

http://sgreed.files.wordpress.com/2011/12/brainy_title.jpg
BRAINY: THE ULTIMATE LOLICON

Ce'Nedra
Aug 22, 2012, 12:52 PM
Ce'Nedra (the character) still seems like one to me... >.>;

But that's just me. Then again I haven't really taken a good look at your characters.

Although you've taken more than your fair share of screenies of my character in a bikini. :P

-Wayu

If you only knew whats inside my screenshot folder ^^; Got more pics of both of mine then yours in bikini, trust me on that :P

Anyway take a good look next time :3

Garnet_Moon
Aug 22, 2012, 12:54 PM
What's the deal with lolis?

Believe it or not, they were all DD's at one point. Space, however, has the negative effect of forcing anorexia in all but the most active(read: biggest eaters) of ARKS personnel. The first thing to shrink is always the breasts.

Zyrusticae
Aug 22, 2012, 01:18 PM
@MissMalice

Your link's broken. FunnyJunk doesn't allow hotlinking. :p

@Garnet_Moon

There you go again with making light of Anorexia... please stop doing that. I really don't need the mental images in my head right now, and the disease itself is too horrible to make light of.

MissMalice
Aug 22, 2012, 01:28 PM
@MissMalice

Your link's broken. FunnyJunk doesn't allow hotlinking. :p

That's really weird, because it was working fine before I went afk for a few minutes~ Oh well, fixed now.

AFKei
Aug 22, 2012, 01:43 PM
Loli = below the age of 13, no breasts bigger than B-cups.

You might want to interrogate Patty about that.

Hell, my character is flatter than her and obviously looks older.

Zyrusticae
Aug 22, 2012, 02:17 PM
Patty is not a loli, so no, I don't need to do any "interrogation". :p

Edit: The criteria is "AND", not "OR", meaning BOTH have to be true. Your character is obviously not a loli either, but may be a pettanko (slang for flat-chested females).

TenebriS
Aug 22, 2012, 02:53 PM
Nice loli conversation there, education for the forum-goers :D

The deadline is in2h jsut wanted to mention it once again for those who still thinking if to join or not. I don't wanna stress you but hurry faaaast! O:

TheAstarion
Aug 22, 2012, 02:54 PM
Last minute entry (2hrs & 5mins to spare...)

Green costume is main, orange is alt (if that's allowed, if not ignore those pics)

Merin-Jai, Newman (wannabe Beast) female

Takatsuki
Aug 22, 2012, 03:08 PM
After the deadline, about how long will it be before the voting starts?

Ce'Nedra
Aug 22, 2012, 03:13 PM
After the deadline, about how long will it be before the voting starts?

Well with 70+ entries I say give it a few days for the judges to make their top 10, its gonna be very tough.

I'd say wait till the weekend or next week.

TenebriS
Aug 22, 2012, 03:14 PM
Well with 70+ entries I say give it a few days for the judges to make their top 10, its gonna be very tough.

I'd say wait till the weekend or next week.

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
that

Chik'Tikka
Aug 22, 2012, 03:39 PM
<redacted> +^_^+
The world is filled with some odd individuals, with heads so deep in the nearest and filthiest gutters...........
+^_^+

NoiseHERO
Aug 22, 2012, 03:42 PM
So someones originality aside, just because their character is short or young and has a cute face they should be automatically disqualified or something? Well it's a good thing that you're not a judge and that I'm not entering this contest, or I'd have half a mind to tell you to suck my balls, Mary!

Takatsuki
Aug 22, 2012, 03:47 PM
if a Little girl wins, ima quit PSO+^_^+ i don't wanna be compared to all the pedophiles around here+^_^+

I say a little girl should win specifically because this person doesn't want them to.

Asska
Aug 22, 2012, 03:48 PM
So... what's wrong with lolis now?

Chik'Tikka
Aug 22, 2012, 03:51 PM
So someones originality aside, just because their character is short or young and has a cute face they should be automatically disqualified or something? Well it's a good thing that you're not a judge and that I'm not entering this contest, or I'd have half a mind to tell you to suck my balls, Mary!

Wow, i didn't expect my comment to recieve such flames..... +^_^+
also, telling me to do stuff with your... privates..., ima not use your NPC in runs no more+^_^+ anyway, I'll edit my previous post in a sec+^_^+ sorry if i hurt anyones feelings+^_^+

TenebriS
Aug 22, 2012, 03:56 PM
Please people don't forget that fashion can be individual to everyone. Some people consider a person to be fashionable.....while others jsut cant take it serious.

Loli is a style of some sort, not a crime.

Whatever wins will be choosen by the community and it's up to anyone if you agree with the winner. The community is large so you won't know who will win now.

THAT BEEING SAID~
1H left to enter

Ce'Nedra
Aug 22, 2012, 04:05 PM
Gotta love how even topics like these aren't spared anymore...

Wonder if you will hit the 100 range Tene. Let us know the final result :)

sugarFO
Aug 22, 2012, 04:09 PM
So... what's wrong with lolis now?

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=2313&pictureid=30712

lol

TenebriS
Aug 22, 2012, 05:01 PM
TIME IS OVER!!!!!!

77 are in this

The judges gonan take a bit so please be patient :)

Neirene
Aug 22, 2012, 05:03 PM
Good Luck for everyone!

tomeky
Aug 22, 2012, 05:11 PM
GOOD LOOK TO EVERYONE! :3
Should have said that the moment I entered, but, I forgot.. ^^;
One question though; won't contestants be able to vote for themselves (once) or will there be restrictions to such "cheating"? ;p

TenebriS
Aug 22, 2012, 05:14 PM
GOOD LOOK TO EVERYONE! :3
Should have said that the moment I entered, but, I forgot.. ^^;
One question though; won't contestants be able to vote for themselves (once) or will there be restrictions to such "cheating"? ;p

You are free to vote for the person you think is best......whoever that is, can be you or can be a rival :P

Ce'Nedra
Aug 22, 2012, 05:21 PM
77 not to bad, twice as much as with the males iirc? Anyway good luck to everyone as well the judges that need to decide which ten will get to the finals.

tomeky
Aug 22, 2012, 05:22 PM
You are free to vote for the person you think is best......whoever that is, can be you or can be a rival :P

Ah. gotcha! ;3

Takatsuki
Aug 22, 2012, 05:41 PM
Good luck, everyone!
Wow... 77, that's a lot of people...
How many are getting into the finals?

TenebriS
Aug 22, 2012, 05:45 PM
Good luck, everyone!
Wow... 77, that's a lot of people...
How many are getting into the finals?

10 females :)

Chik'Tikka
Aug 22, 2012, 05:54 PM
Any male character entries? like i saw a cast that had a female head and face, but was a male cast body+^_^+ clever design, but not my cup+^_^+

TenebriS
Aug 22, 2012, 06:13 PM
Any male character entries? like i saw a cast that had a female head and face, but was a male cast body+^_^+ clever design, but not my cup+^_^+

Would be a trap, and traps are males. This contest is female so no.

Maybe a Trap event is coming one day :P

Sp-24
Aug 22, 2012, 06:14 PM
Would be a trap, and traps are males. This contest is female so no.

Maybe a Trap event is coming one day :P

For both genders at once?

CelestialBlade
Aug 22, 2012, 06:21 PM
Wow, pretty blown away by the turnout, good luck with the judging! May the best character win~

Sizustar
Aug 22, 2012, 06:25 PM
Good luck to the rest of you all~
And TenebriS~
Are you only going to show the Top 10, or show all 77 contestant?

Hmm...AO Performance and Quality...
Shadow Quality 3 or 5...
Still alot of different thing to figure out www

4x+4X AA, AO Quality, Shadow 5
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up15179.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

TenebriS
Aug 22, 2012, 06:49 PM
For both genders at once?

Not sure yet but atm I'm busy with this event^^ I will make sure if anything happens you will know soon enough ^^

Good luck to the rest of you all~
And TenebriS~
Are you only going to show the Top 10, or show all 77 contestant?

Hmm...AO Performance and Quality...
Shadow Quality 3 or 5...
Still alot of different thing to figure out www

4x+4X AA, AO Quality, Shadow 5
[SPOILER-BOX]http://www.pso2-uploader.info/uploda/src/up15179.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

I will show 10 for the poll and the rest after the event is done. This time the post could take a while since already the male one took me an hour to write ^^;

But be sure all will be shown again and a few words of me :)
maybe since it so much i will give the judges the chance to share their opinion aswell, but normalyl I prefer to do it myself as a big thank you to all my contestants because its them who make the event so good :D

Sizustar
Aug 22, 2012, 06:51 PM
Not sure yet but atm I'm busy with this event^^ I will make sure if anything happens you will know soon enough ^^

I will show 10 for the poll and the rest after the event is done. This time the post could take a while since already the male one took me an hour to write ^^;

But be sure all will be shown again and a few words of me :)
maybe since it so much i will give the judges the chance to share their opinion aswell, but normalyl I prefer to do it myself as a big thank you to all my contestants because its them who make the event so good :D

Will the identity of the judge be revealed, or will it remain a secret?
wwwww

And would you mind if I share this event with the Chinese and Japanese PSO2 community?

TenebriS
Aug 22, 2012, 06:54 PM
Will the identity of the judge be revealed, or will it remain a secret?
wwwww

And would you mind if I share this event with the Chinese and Japanese PSO2 community?

I was thinking of telling this time judges to the people, but I will ask the judges before I do so. I respect their wish of anonymosity and will keep it a secret if desired ;)

and I dont mind that, if they like it I would even let em in, sadly its already over with entries ^^;

Rika-chan
Aug 22, 2012, 07:08 PM
I doubt I'll get in the top ten :( I'm sure there's a lot of entries better than mine. ^^; I've already said it, but good luck to the top 10 females~

Zyrusticae
Aug 22, 2012, 07:12 PM
Hmmm, a trap/reverse-trap contest sounds like it has potential. Teranu would certainly qualify for "reverse trap" status. Now, if only we had some outfits that aren't obviously effeminate besides Guard Wing...

Reiketsu
Aug 22, 2012, 07:15 PM
I doubt I'll get in the top ten :( I'm sure there's a lot of entries better than mine. ^^; I've already said it, but good luck to the top 10 females~

If you get into the top ten (which I'm certain of, because... how could your chara NOT make it??), you have my vote for sure! xD

Amaranthus
Aug 22, 2012, 07:26 PM

What Reimu said. And let's not forget how awesome your screenshot skills are (or whatever they may be called).

IzzyData
Aug 22, 2012, 09:05 PM
Cheering for all team Legion members! I hope one of us makes it into the finals.

tomeky
Aug 22, 2012, 09:12 PM
I sure hope at least one caseal will make it into the finals as I assume that most contestants are human/newman. ^^;
I wonder how long it will take the judges to decide on the finalists for this contest.

BIG OLAF
Aug 22, 2012, 10:03 PM
What Reimu said. And let's not forget how awesome your screenshot skills are (or whatever they may be called).

Ah, that's good I think, since honestly, I'd say good skill with the camera definitely helps.

Let's think about it like this: if you have an amazing new product; something cutting-edge, astounding, life-changing. It's truly the best thing you've ever seen. But! If you cannot present your masterwork in a way that best showcases its qualities, then you're only taking away from its full potential, yes?

I believe that, if I may, for the sake of example, say, for our intents and purposes, were to pit this picture (http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/PSO2/289.jpg) against this one (http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/PSO2/274.jpg), the latter would, most assuredly, score more 'points', as it were, than the former. Now! That's not to say the first example isn't a good image, but for a contest such as this, the second image is clearly a better choice. Or so I think, since it's partially a matter of being able to not only have the goods, but be able to show them in a proper way~.

Also, good luck to all the contestants! Shame I didn't couldn't enter.

Shirai
Aug 22, 2012, 10:48 PM
I sure hope at least one caseal will make it into the finals as I assume that most contestants are human/newman. ^^;
I wonder how long it will take the judges to decide on the finalists for this contest.

It'd be nice to see a caseal or two in the finals.
They can end up looking really awesome o:

Wayu
Aug 22, 2012, 10:48 PM
I just hope it doesn't turn into a popularity contest...which, of course, will definitely happen anyways. :P

Oh well, one of the unavoidables for a contest.

-Wayu

Xaeris
Aug 22, 2012, 10:58 PM
Ah, that's good I think, since honestly, I'd say good skill with the camera definitely helps.

Let's think about it like this: if you have an amazing new product; something cutting-edge, astounding, life-changing. It's truly the best thing you've ever seen. But! If you cannot present your masterwork in a way that best showcases its qualities, then you're only taking away from its full potential, yes?

I believe that, if I may, for the sake of example, say, for our intents and purposes, were to pit this picture (http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/PSO2/289.jpg) against this one (http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z457/BIGOLAF/PSO2/274.jpg), the latter would, most assuredly, score more 'points', as it were, than the former. Now! That's not to say the first example isn't a good image, but for a contest such as this, the second image is clearly a better choice. Or so I think, since it's partially a matter of being able to not only have the goods, but be able to show them in a proper way~.

The thing about that though, is that the opening post specifically says body shots. I certainly would have liked to take a torso shot since it would have allowed a closer shot, but I was trying to follow the rules. If I was in fact allowed a torso shot...well, I would like to change my entry picture, but it's a little late for that now...

Garnet_Moon
Aug 22, 2012, 11:00 PM
My body will be ready for 10 pages of "CAST SUPREMACY" replies if a caseal wins first place.

BIG OLAF
Aug 22, 2012, 11:05 PM
The thing about that though, is that the opening post specifically says body shots. I certainly would have liked to take a torso shot since it would have allowed a closer shot, but I was trying to follow the rules. If I was in fact allowed a torso shot...well, I would like to change my entry picture, but it's a little late for that now...

I suppose that's true, however, to me at least, the legs/feet aren't so very important to showcase the character. We'll have to wait and see, I suppose.

Also, on the topic of the Top 10, I would not be surprised if there were to be quite, shall we say, heated discussions about the 10 contestants no matter who they are. I'm sure some people won't agree with the picks, or will feel robbed, either for themselves or for a friend that didn't make it as far as they themselves projected.

But, I could be wrong yet. Hopefully I am. It would be a shame for Tene to have the moderators clean out good chunks of the voting thread when it arises.

IzzyData
Aug 22, 2012, 11:25 PM
My pic was cut off at my ankles. Most of the legs were shown though.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 22, 2012, 11:26 PM

My body will be ready for 10 pages of "CAST SUPREMACY" replies if a caseal wins first place.

*crosses fingers* i kinda feel nervous seeing as there are so few options regarding Caseal parts, and the fact we're stuck with the same 4 colors regardless of outfit choice+^_^+ either way, if i get to vote for the top ten, the Caseals are what ima vote for+^_^+

Takatsuki
Aug 22, 2012, 11:30 PM
*crosses fingers* i kinda feel nervous seeing as there are so few options regarding Caseal parts, and the fact we're stuck with the same 4 colors regardless of outfit choice+^_^+ either way, if i get to vote for the top ten, the Caseals are what ima vote for+^_^+

I have a loli Caseal.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 22, 2012, 11:42 PM
Here's an idea+^_^+ the top 10 winners should have screenshots of their character's faces made into 64 x 64 pixle pics and uploaded into PSOW's avater selection list or given to each contestant as a 2nd-10th place prize+^_^+

Since the old sticky was a few years out-of-date, I'm creating this thread to relate the site's current custom avatar policies. This will be handled in form of a FAQ.

Q: Am I allowed to use a custom avatar?
A: No. Custom avatars are currently reserved for staff members and contest winners.

Q: Why aren't users allowed to have custom avatars?
A: There are three reasons. First, it simplifies the job of the moderators. Having a set of pre-approved avatars reduces the workload on the staff. Second, since this is a Phantasy Star fansite, we wanted to have a consistent theme for user avatars. All avatars are carefully reviewed to make sure they are related to a Phantasy Star or Sega game. Over the years, a gallery of over 1000 avatars has been built up. Third, custom avatars have always been a historical privilege. When the site was first created, the forum software did not support custom avatars and adding one required special attention by the administration. Since this was the case for a vast majority of the site's history, the site owners have not seen it fit to change the policy.

Q: I really want to use a specific avatar, what can I do?
A: If it is a Phantasy Star or Sega related picture, you can submit it for inclusion in the normal avatar gallery. Simply create a new thread in the Site Related forum and the staff will review your submission. Just make sure the avatar has 64 x 64 pixel dimensions and has a black frame. In addition, PSO-World holds several contests per year. If you win one of them, you could be eligible to receive your own custom avatar.

Remember PSO-World has over 1000 user-selectable avatars available. You should be able to find something that you like.

also, it's harder to quote closed thread posts then you know+^_^+

AFKei
Aug 22, 2012, 11:44 PM

Join the club. I feel like I don't stand a chance because I'm flat :P

Sizustar
Aug 23, 2012, 12:38 AM
Here's an idea+^_^+ the top 10 winners should have screenshots of their character's faces made into 64 x 64 pixle pics and uploaded into PSOW's avater selection list or given to each contestant as a 2nd-10th place prize+^_^+

also, it's harder to quote closed thread posts then you know+^_^+

You'll have to contact the Mod and admin for that.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 23, 2012, 12:46 AM
You'll have to contact the Mod and admin for that.

Obvious statements are obvious+^_^+
it's just an idea+^_^+ if TenebriS likes it, he/she can contact Ryna or Mike or someone and maybe work something out+^_^+ or not+^_^+

TenebriS
Aug 23, 2012, 08:44 AM
Obvious statements are obvious+^_^+
it's just an idea+^_^+ if TenebriS likes it, he/she can contact Ryna or Mike or someone and maybe work something out+^_^+ or not+^_^+

I can try that but I'm not sure if the mods would allow 10 :P

AS far as I remember it was mostly a first prize thing ^^;

relentless
Aug 23, 2012, 09:14 AM
I can try that but I'm not sure if the mods would allow 10 :P

AS far as I remember it was mostly a first prize thing ^^;

It's always worth a try. :)

Amaranthus
Aug 23, 2012, 09:28 AM
Here I am constantly stalking this thread! D8
Just kidding. (or am I?) Is there an specific time the results will be out though?

I have 0 of them camera skillz. :dead:

Too bad you didn't couldn't enter, though it's totally understandable with all the attention you've been getting.

It's not easy being famous. 8-)

Ce'Nedra
Aug 23, 2012, 09:53 AM
It's not easy having famous boobs 8-)

Fixed for you :wacko:

Wayu
Aug 23, 2012, 10:12 AM
^

Agreed.

He literally has a cult following...err, his boobs do.

-Wayu

Zyrusticae
Aug 23, 2012, 10:13 AM
What, no reverse-trap fans here?

Well, I guess it is a rather niche thing...

Amaranthus
Aug 23, 2012, 10:19 AM
This is why I never commented on any of her pics.

BIG OLAF
Aug 23, 2012, 10:34 AM
Too bad you didn't couldn't enter, though it's totally understandable with all the attention you've been getting.

It's not easy being famous. 8-)

^

Agreed.

He literally has a cult following...err, his boobs do.

-Wayu

Wha-

How-

...n-no, that's not why I didn't enter! But it's a more interesting reason, I guess. :-o

AFKei
Aug 23, 2012, 11:52 AM
What, no reverse-trap fans here?

Well, I guess it is a rather niche thing...

Harder to pull off with all that binding. :P

Crysteon
Aug 23, 2012, 11:52 AM
Big Blue's cult? Join it or feel the power of Big Blue's breasts of steel.

I think I'll stay out of this topic for now.

Wayu
Aug 23, 2012, 11:54 AM
You know it's true, don't deny it Mr. Nuclear-Powerplants Blue Small-Moons.

-Wayu

MelancholyWitch
Aug 23, 2012, 12:13 PM
always thought mine are bigger.

BIG OLAF
Aug 23, 2012, 12:34 PM

You know it's true, don't deny it Mr. Nuclear-Powerplants Blue Small-Moons.

-Wayu

Fine! Y'all can say what you want! I won't confirm or deny.

I didn't know it was a competition ^^;. But, you know what they say 'bout 'quality over quantity' and all that ;).

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 23, 2012, 12:35 PM
You can easily settle this debate :3

Too late! I now know you are a fan of his char so I'll never let this down.:3

Ce'Nedra
Aug 23, 2012, 12:42 PM

I can already hear Duke Nukem or whoever said it...I got boobs of steel.

relentless
Aug 23, 2012, 12:44 PM
Boobs versus pettanko, the ultimate fight that will decide the universe's fate! Coming soon.

Jakosifer
Aug 23, 2012, 12:50 PM
Inb4extremeendsofthespectrum

Kawaii lolichans
Foxy jugsans

Average chickas get no ravu

Takatsuki
Aug 23, 2012, 12:58 PM
Boobs versus pettanko, the ultimate fight that will decide the universe's fate! Coming soon.

Flat chests prevent global warming, you know.

MelancholyWitch
Aug 23, 2012, 12:58 PM
no I don't know that makes no sense with what I mentioned oO it just everyone makes it seem like such a big deal when once you get to the maximum size you can't go any further.

Crimera
Aug 23, 2012, 01:02 PM
Wha-

How-

...n-no, that's not why I didn't enter! But it's a more interesting reason, I guess. :-o

You are a judge...

relentless
Aug 23, 2012, 01:40 PM
Flat chests prevent global warming, you know.

[spoiler-box]http://i.imgur.com/jHpz2.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Amaranthus
Aug 23, 2012, 01:40 PM
You are a judge...

OMG this! Makes perfect sense.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 24, 2012, 02:53 AM
You are a judge...

He was a judge together with Mimo for the male contest IIRC so it would be obvious if Tene took the same ones for this one as well :)

TenebriS
Aug 24, 2012, 07:55 AM
Was talking to the mods and costum avatars aren't possible as prizes~

Sorry guys, seems like "only" the webmoney is my prize ;P I guess it isn't that bad tho xD

Ce'Nedra
Aug 24, 2012, 08:06 AM
Webmoney is more then enough of a reward though. Thanks for all the effort putting into this Tene. Now to impatiently wait for the results :o

Chik'Tikka
Aug 25, 2012, 01:16 AM
^ yes+^_^+ thank you for this chance, if you ever need help with anything (another contest, missions in game, etc.) don't be a stranger!!+^_^+

Rika-chan
Aug 25, 2012, 01:36 AM
Izzyyyy~ you didn't delete fleshy Iz did you D:

IzzyData
Aug 25, 2012, 01:36 AM
Izzyyyy~ you didn't delete fleshy Iz did you D:

No, of course not. Different account. Also I posted in the wrong thread.

Arika
Aug 25, 2012, 02:31 AM
He was a judge together with Mimo for the male contest IIRC so it would be obvious if Tene took the same ones for this one as well :)

Nah, I can't tell you that who is the judge, but last time and this time will be different judges, which is true. I can confirm it.

(tip: taking photo doesn't mean being one of judge)

Ce'Nedra
Aug 25, 2012, 05:26 AM
Nah, I can't tell you that who is the judge, but last time and this time will be different judges, which is true. I can confirm it.

(tip: taking photo doesn't mean being one of judge)

By that post its almost like your holding out a sign with "IM A JUDGE" on it :P

Resanoca
Aug 25, 2012, 05:37 AM
"I can confirm it." You realize that could be taken as they're not a judge anymore, right?

TenebriS
Aug 25, 2012, 06:17 AM

You really wanna know who they are, dont you?

They arent mystery because they wish to be, but because I thought its best to save em from upset players "y u no vote for me"

Since this didnt happen at male event i lift the rule of mystery. Every judge who wants can reveal themself. I will tell if the person really is just in case someone claims to beva judge but isnt.

Starting with me, I'm a judge at this time(wasnt at male)

EDIT: Arika isn't a judge

Ce'Nedra
Aug 25, 2012, 07:46 AM

They arent mystery because they wish to be, but because I thought its best to save em from upset players "y u no vote for me"

Since this didnt happen at male event i lift the rule of mystery. Every judge who wants can reveal themself. I will tell if the person really is just in case someone claims to beva judge but isnt.

Not really, but that just came to mind reading Arika's post. I don't really care who the judges are.
People who go bother a judge with "PLZ VOTE ON MEH" should be ashamed of themselfs period.

Sizustar
Aug 25, 2012, 08:03 AM

I think some people just want to know who the judge are and why they chose a specific character, or possible playing the friendship angle, I'm your friend, so why didn't you vote for me?

TenebriS
Aug 25, 2012, 08:59 AM
Im glad my reasons for keeping them mystery are understandable :P

But as said, the community is seemingly mature enough to accept the decisions of the judges so i let the judges decide^^

Amaranthus
Aug 25, 2012, 09:25 AM
No pressure judges, we'll just be breathing heavily at your backs. :D

Lol.

Anyway, can you give us an approximate time when the results will be posted, if possible? I wanna be here when it happens you see. ^^

TenebriS
Aug 25, 2012, 09:55 AM
Cant really tell, its a hugenamount of pictures and im not sure how much rounds of voting are necessary. As soon as i can tell i will ibfoem you^^

pikachief
Aug 25, 2012, 09:57 AM
man I'm slow. I was going to enter today and then I just read the date haha

Good luck to all you humans, elves, and fembots!

Arika
Aug 25, 2012, 10:18 AM
I m not judge, I just know the inside work, so I confirm it for you that there are different people this time compare to last time only. So that people wouldn't say that it is same one as this time and last time.

Amaranthus
Aug 25, 2012, 10:32 AM
So that Ce'Nedra wouldn't say that it is same one as this time and last time.

Fixed it for you~ ;-)

Arika
Aug 25, 2012, 10:34 AM
Nah, not really, it is also for the case of other people who may think that too.

BIG OLAF
Aug 25, 2012, 06:47 PM
But as said, the community is seemingly mature enough to accept the decisions of the judges so i let the judges decide^^

I might as well say that I'm one of them (was for the male contest, too), since y'all guessed anyway. So there!

TenebriS
Aug 25, 2012, 07:20 PM
I might as well say that I'm one of them (was for the male contest, too), since y'all guessed anyway. So there!

confirm, both of it

Crystal_Shard
Aug 25, 2012, 07:22 PM

All contestants, you now know what you have to do. Start staring and breathing heavily in the direction of that mountain range! XD [/kidding]

BIG OLAF
Aug 25, 2012, 07:29 PM
Well, you must remember, there are six judges. So, knowing who one or two are (since Tene and myself have 'come out' and told you), that won't really do anything for you. And I already know that some of them won't be revealing themselves, so no one would ever be able to have a, shall we say, 'unfair advantage'....

.....even though we wouldn't let that happen either way, no matter what. But still.

Crystal_Shard
Aug 25, 2012, 08:17 PM
Given the number of contestants, there'll still be some who may try their luck. Never a good idea for the identity of judges to be revealed so early imo. Hope you two don't get too many unsolicited PMs - it'll be best if there's none at all.^_^

TenebriS
Aug 25, 2012, 08:32 PM
Thanks for your concern Crystal^^ We'll see how it turns out, if too much harassing next time mystery again.

Arika
Aug 25, 2012, 10:43 PM
Just in case if someone misunderstand, well what I meant is that not every judges is the same one. Some rotate around to change little detail in it. It was mimo suggestion.

Gama
Aug 26, 2012, 12:21 AM
Sent sum pics to tene ^^

BIG OLAF
Aug 26, 2012, 12:26 AM
Sent sum pics to tene ^^

...for the contest? I hope not, the deadline was up a couple of days ago.

Amaranthus
Aug 26, 2012, 12:27 AM
Just in case if someone misunderstand, well what I meant is that not every judges is the same one. Some rotate around to change little detail in it.

Uhh.. You mind if I ask what your role in all of this really is? That seems to be the vibe I get with all of your "what i meant" posts.

You must be dying for somebody to ask it already. ^^;

wijen
Aug 26, 2012, 12:31 AM
hey guys
I seriously think we're having the wrong kind of discussion here

shouldn't we all be going like
"OH HEY WHEN'S THE TOP 10 COMING OUT? HURRY IT UP ALREADY!"
or something like that?

Mega Ultra Chicken
Aug 26, 2012, 12:46 AM
hey guys

or something like that?

No. They'd be expecting that.

IndigoNovember
Aug 26, 2012, 03:08 AM
They probably have an automated system that'll spew boring phrases back at us every time we ask.

Shirai
Aug 26, 2012, 03:34 AM
They probably have an automated system that'll spew boring phrases back at us every time we ask.

If only that could be true

Ce'Nedra
Aug 26, 2012, 06:10 AM
hey guys

or something like that?

I seriously think you need to have some patience and just wait till they post it up. These people also have a life aside PSOW and PSO2.

valmont
Aug 26, 2012, 07:29 AM
yup, just be patience and calm..
were pretty lucky to have somethin like this..
for Tene, Olaf, and the others who are still a mystery just take your time and thanks for helding this event.. XD

Gama
Aug 26, 2012, 08:00 AM
...for the contest? I hope not, the deadline was up a couple of days ago.

D: !

oh well! xD

TenebriS
Aug 26, 2012, 08:15 AM
yup, just be patience and calm..
were pretty lucky to have somethin like this..
for Tene, Olaf, and the others who are still a mystery just take your time and thanks for helding this event.. XD

I seriously think you need to have some patience and just wait till they post it up. These people also have a life aside PSOW and PSO2.

Yeah thanks to both of you, we are doing our best to be in time!

Uhh.. You mind if I ask what your role in all of this really is? That seems to be the vibe I get with all of your "what i meant" posts.

You must be dying for somebody to ask it already. ^^;

I can answer that just fine, no role at all. More like catched some information while conversation

Ce'Nedra
Aug 26, 2012, 04:09 PM
By the way Tennbris, you making a new thread for the voting or edition first post and title~?

BIG OLAF
Aug 26, 2012, 04:14 PM
By the way Tennbris, you making a new thread for the voting or edition first post and title~?

I'm sure it will be the same set-up as the male contest: new thread, with poll included, and the Top 10's pictures in the OP.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 27, 2012, 02:39 AM
I'm sure it will be the same set-up as the male contest: new thread, with poll included, and the Top 10's pictures in the OP.

Thought so, means I'll have to look out for a new topic then instead of this one, thanks for the info