PDA

View Full Version : PSU So there ARE final events going on, what else?

Imatron_
Aug 15, 2012, 05:59 PM
Ive been checking the news regularly so I was suprised to find SEGA has some old special events running and everyones got super luck and etc. I would have though PSO World would have reported this, or is it just a suprise for them too?

So besides the event missions and the luck, what else is going on right now? I also seem to have a rare mission when I dont recall getting one right before I took a 7 month break from the game. Is everyone getting infinite rare missions this last month?

Also, has anyone seen Anna Banana Chan lately?

HIT0SHI
Aug 16, 2012, 09:07 AM
What it means is that PSU (360) servers are gonna shut down on Sep.7 and PSU (JP) on Sep.27.

There has been numerous threads about this and there is a news article on the main page.

Pal-Rappy
Aug 16, 2012, 09:30 AM
So what happens when they're gone just curious?

HIT0SHI
Aug 16, 2012, 12:45 PM
On the 360 vertion, you will no longer be able to play online and will be not able to play Episode 2-3 of the story.

However you can still play Episode 1 where you play as Ethan and Extra mode will still be available. (I don't know much on the JP vertion)

Imatron_
Aug 17, 2012, 05:59 AM
I know about the servers closing on the 7th of next month, thats why I said "final PSU events", as in the final events before the servers get shut down.

I did not see any topics detailing everything that SEGA has planned for these last days, thats what Im trying to find, all I can find are topics about the shut down in searches. If theres a topic on the final events in detail, can someone link me?

HIT0SHI
Aug 17, 2012, 10:31 AM
I know about the servers closing on the 7th of next month, thats why I said "final PSU events", as in the final events before the servers get shut down.

I did not see any topics detailing everything that SEGA has planned for these last days, thats what Im trying to find, all I can find are topics about the shut down in searches. If theres a topic on the final events in detail, can someone link me?

Well, supposedly there gonna refund back the $10 dollars of the last moth.
Other than that, the only thing that will happend is everyone saying goodbye and spamming like theres no tomorrow (litelary)

the sega shop
Aug 17, 2012, 06:19 PM
I feel sick to my stomach that i wont be able to sit and chill at foran waterfall anymore. among a lot of other places. i will miss psu so much when it has gone, my only wish was that they brought more to the offline xbox 360 ver but hey, there is some cool stuff out there on the pc to play with still.

just wont ever be the same.

*plays kws please don't go :(