PDA

View Full Version : What do you miss from previous titles?

Jakosifer
Aug 15, 2012, 09:17 PM
PSO: RAcaseal skirts, Daylight Scar not sucking, CCA is still the best area in the online games.
PSU: Ethan Waber
PSZ: Best Slicers. Best Shields.
PSP2/i: The grinding system, class customization oh my god ridiculous.

How bout u?

HFlowen
Aug 15, 2012, 09:22 PM
PSO:
-Special attacks
-Static level layouts are more memorable than cookie cutter block layouts randomly attached to each other.
-Quests that require teamwork and puzzle solving to advance (pso2 has this with that one time attack quest)
PSU:
-Protranser
-Bows, I liked bows
-Enemies that posed a threat to the group and required planning and use of status effects to take down quickly (build-a-bears)
The rest: Dunno, didn't play em.

EDIT: I'm probably gonna update this post like, fifty times.

sugarFO
Aug 15, 2012, 09:23 PM
PSO: Tech spamming, awesome levels (caves, CCA, seabed), awesome music, creepy subtle story, being a support FO, my armor that made hearts float around me
PSU: tech spamming, lots of pretty costumes, my armor that made hearts float around me (yeah I really miss Safety Heart ok)

Dunno what else, PSO2 is pretty good otherwise. ^^

Shakuri
Aug 15, 2012, 09:29 PM
PSO: Our characters seemingly being intelligent enough to grind their own weapons.
PSU: Drawing a blank here.
PSZ: HUcaseal looked so god damn cool.
PSP2i: lol, what I don't miss is a better question. I did hate hunting drops that were exclusive to Infinity missions...

blace
Aug 15, 2012, 09:39 PM
PSO: Grinding without worry, and episode II.
PSU: Being able to level PA/Techs by using them or finding stronger disks.
PSP2/I: Grinding equipment came with a cost, not chance and rebirthing.

moorebounce
Aug 15, 2012, 09:48 PM
PSO: Dropping or trading items for free.
PSO Xbox: Voice Chat
PSO GC: Split screen
PSU: Free rooms

RocSage
Aug 15, 2012, 09:59 PM
I miss in PSO where you could actually combo before the monster moved.

Miyoko
Aug 15, 2012, 10:10 PM
Weapon variety and rares that're actually worth a damn.

Quatre52
Aug 15, 2012, 10:18 PM
Challenge Mode.

A Community that enjoyed the game instead of complaining..

PrinceBrightstar
Aug 15, 2012, 10:18 PM
Classic/Algol: Megid that fills the screen with the fires of hell and not a purple ball of sometimes death, a great story.
PSO: Hunter's Counter quests, Challenge Mode, Love rappies during Haloween
PSOIII: Such a unique game and a shame it isn't supported anymore.
PSU: Character + Class Levels
PSP2i: Rebirth

Zyrusticae
Aug 15, 2012, 10:20 PM
PSO: Some of the music (Ruins 2 in particular - though we don't have the ruins in PSO2 yet, so who knows)
PSU: Axes, multiple clothing slots

...Y'know, there's surprisingly little that I miss from the previous games. Hmmm.

Shadowth117
Aug 15, 2012, 10:22 PM
PSU: Being able to level PA/Techs by using them or finding stronger disks.

I don't recall playing that version of PSU...

blace
Aug 15, 2012, 11:00 PM
I don't recall playing that version of PSU...

I probably got PSU and PSP mixed up, both were pretty similar anyway.

Xaton
Aug 15, 2012, 11:05 PM
i miss the multiple classes online versin of psu had and actualy training your photon arts , and item creation in psu.

Chik'Tikka
Aug 15, 2012, 11:37 PM
Built in game chat like PSU 360 has, and umm.... more Parts for my caseal, i feel so restricted with the tiny bit we have+^_^+

Dammy
Aug 15, 2012, 11:41 PM
photon chairs, special attacks and rare monsters

Crystal_Shard
Aug 15, 2012, 11:49 PM
Classic Series: A Megid that actually mattered, a completely unique skill set for Androids, the original numans(technically just the one numan), and honest to goodness real magic.
PSO era: Kabanda, actual unique special skills (too early to judge if PSO 2 will or will not receive them yet though), those fixed set piece rooms in all the stages.
PSU era: 3 part outfits, planetary lobbies, male cast parts which looked reasonably fleshie
PSZ era: an actual physical slicer
PSPo2i era: 3 part outfits and male cast parts which looked reasonably fleshie as well, complete and reversible customization over weapon specialties / abilities and tight focus on 4 main classes, DLC that wasn't such a rip off as Scratch, a more granular cost approach to the Esthe shop and no offered items with an eventual out of print date.

MOHFL
Aug 15, 2012, 11:59 PM
PSO - the original HUcast and HUcaseal designs, Photon Launchers, Handguns, Sabers, Katanas, all the areas, all the music, photon chairs, "the knack", seeing traps as androids, androids being called androids, androids not being able to cast techs, Challenge mode, battle mode, etc
edit: ULTIMATE!!! why has no one mentioned PSO's ULTIMATE mode?!?!?!

Episode 3 - amazing music and shiny-ness

PSU - absolutely nothing, maybe the bows

PSZ - being able to change your character's name, being able to choose silence for a chars voice

edit: wait a sec, why has no one mentioned PSO's ULTIMATE mode?!?!?!

erehwoN
Aug 16, 2012, 12:04 AM
PSO: CASTs can see traps. Seabed and Mines. And the classic looks(especially FOnewearl).
PSU: Not Ethan Wafer.
PSZ: Slicer.
PSP1/2/I: Easier to say what I do not miss. Gemaga.

Darki
Aug 16, 2012, 12:31 AM
PSO: Nothing in particular.

PSU: Beasts, hybrid classes (PT, WT, GT, FiG), dual wielding, bows, Laser Pannon

PSP2i: Shields

Skye-Fox713
Aug 16, 2012, 12:32 AM
PSO- I really liked the episode 2 lobby and the gal'deval island and the seabed
Episode 3: Interface, Some of the music, Several unique stages, Lobby
PSU - Beasts (see sig)
PSP2 - the class customization. You could use whatever weapons you wanted with any class as long as you had the points to do it.

(forgot about ep3 and that i've played it.)

Enforcer MKV
Aug 16, 2012, 12:50 AM
PSO: ...Rose Confession, Burning Rangers
PSU: The Cast parts. (Can I haz Gimnas? Please????), the fleshie Caseal parts, laser cannons, twin handguns, Guntecher, the rare rifle design, the sword design, Gudda Igga, more things that probably won't fit the character limit.
PSZ: That grinding system. (+40? Hells yes!) RAcast. (No, really, gimme Sega. Now. :p)
PSP Series: I keep hearing about this thing called extend codes. Can we haz, Sega? Also, I hear they had a sword and shield system? I'd like this too.

*Prepares the hate shield for not listing more PSO stuff.*

Polly
Aug 16, 2012, 12:56 AM
PSO
Grinding System.
Weapon Special Attacks
Non mission-based areas.
All of Episode II
Challenge Mode
A largely friendlier community.
The Knack

Episode III
So much pretty.

PSU/PSP
Errr.....
Uhhh.....
Hummmm......
Its non-addictive qualities! :-P

PSZ
The amount of character and identity everything in that game had, including character designs and area themes. The visuals on nearly every area in this game, even on a DS, manage to feel like they have more life than anything in PSO2's desolate and empty-feeling areas.

PSP2
Even better grinding system!
Class customization

All that said, I don't want PSO2 to become PSO1 with elements from that game being shoehorned in like they were in PSU.

Dr.No
Aug 16, 2012, 01:11 AM
PSO: Not much at all honestly...I guess I missed weapons having different specials on them I suppose. Oh, and I guess the Mag level cap being 200 instead of 150 like it is now in PSO2. Challenge mode would also be a blast to come back as well (I played it on PSPo2, but I'm listing it here since PSO started it first even though I never played the mode itself).

PSU: I missed the large-scale events like Firebreak and lobbies.

PSPo2: Grinding system being 100% successful with money used. Class customizing. Shields. Blocking being for every class instead of just one.

gravityvx
Aug 16, 2012, 01:18 AM
PSO
Unique races
very dark & mysterious atmosphere (Ep1-2)
non garbage cliche story(Ep1-2)
rare weapons actually being unique and fun
harder modes actually being hard your first time through
scape dolls being drops
not letting doo-doo troll my gear
RAmar masks
HUcast android ninja look
RAmarl sideways pistol shots
catchy music that i'd remember like mines, ruins, seabed, de rol le, falz, olga flow, both endings tracks
force spell animations getting cooler looking as they level
soul popped out when you died and was easier to find the dead player

PSU - Not a thing.

Renzer
Aug 16, 2012, 01:30 AM
PSO
Casts can't be poisoned or paralyzed
Casts can see traps
Spread Needle
Frozen Shooter
Olga Flow
Getting one shotted by delbiter in ultimate
Tech spamming
RAmar masks (too lol)

PSU/Phantasy Star Portable 2
Class Customization
Grinding costing a lot of money instead of having a lot of luck
tons and TONS of cool costumes
armor effects
Tons of weapon types (that I hope PSO2 will eventually have)

Reyva
Aug 16, 2012, 01:31 AM
PSO - Seabed, Chaos Bringers, weapon variety, units (Lol I want god/battle back or a unit with it attached in pso2), difficulty (Couldn't play it half asleep thats for sure), dumbass battle mode (Fun when bored), photon chairs, Challenge mode (or time attack or whatever)

PSU - Cast Supremacy, SUVs, Axes, Axe Jabroni PA, leveling pas, hive area, har/quick, units, difficulty, fleshies were able to mix and match clothing, beasts, Hyuga, completing a mission, swimsuits, speedo, speed runs, forces not being boring using rafoie 24/7, forces being useful for support (I was kick ass in this department, so much so, noone used mates), classes, whips, diga techs, Raffon Meadow, psycho wand, big racial stat differences, rares being worth a damn, dumb burning hearts song + event mission, Maximum attack event or whatever

PSO2 bring back axe + suv for cast so I can see parties say "Cast onry" and its good :P. Oh and tons of chaos bringers.

Didnt play the other ones that were on handhelds. Just all the ones before it.

Neirene
Aug 16, 2012, 01:35 AM
PSO:
-Episode IV Crater and Underground Desert
-Episode II VR Temple,Spaceship,CCA and Seabed
-Episode I Mines, Ruins
-All the bosses
-HUcaseal Design
-Pioneer 2
-Lab Area
-Weapon Variety
-Memorable Music
-Interface
-All kinds of quests with or without monsters
-Event & Holiday quests
-Interconnected Ships
-Word Select

Episode 3:

-Interface Design
-Music Style
-Stage Design
-Lobby Design
-Morgue Design

PSU:

-A real musical main theme with singers
-More dynamic story mode with plenty of action and variety of events (Original Story)
-A Story mode cast like original PSU (Ethan,Karen,Magashi....)
-Cinemas everywhere
-Planet Intermission Lobbies

NeoRydia
Aug 16, 2012, 02:17 AM
The one thing i really miss about PSO is the colorful enemies and environments.

The forest is ok and probably has the best color variety in the game which is sad since its the first area. After that it goes way down hill.

PSO2:Caves: So here we got a lava map so yeah ok ofc there will be red. But all the ground the walls and everything is somewhere between red and black and mostly all rock. Then you get to the enemies and oh what a surprise ever single one of them is red. The closest thing to a non red color in the enemies here are the ranger and force dinians which have a *TINY* bit of blue and green in them but even those colors have a redish tone to them. Then there is the darkers but those are in every single map and all have the EXACT same color scheme. /rage

PSO:Caves: Ok so we got some lava here too but then you get to 2nd floor and whats this? OMG water and shades of blue and even a rainbow in that one room. Then floor 3 changes it up again and adds some more odd colors here and there. Then the enemies oh god. We got green, purple, and yellowish browns in just the evil shark family alone. Then you got blue slimes and the occasional rare red one. Then you got the clean whites from the lilies and nice muddy blues from the nanodragons. The grass assassins had a nice bright green to them. Then there is the pan arms which was a beautiful combination of both red and blue.

I could go on like this for every map but that would take to long. Mines was another huge disappointment when i saw the signo enemies. I was hoping for a nice bright blue or red like in PSO but ofc that wasn't going to happen.

I liked being able to identify my enemies solely on what color they were cause they were all unique and stood out and I just really really miss the colors.

Definitely the biggest flaw in the entire game to me. I think everything else works out pretty well even the grinding system and whatnot. And I could say plenty more about the color issues but I'm too tired to bother so I will just end it here.

Darki
Aug 16, 2012, 03:37 AM
Technically talking, all the enemies being red and black in the caves, blue on sky islands or brownish in the mines makes more sense than having all flower power rainbow max in every area.

Robots are camouflated in the mines and the desert. Creatures adapr their color to the environment to sneak and/or hunt. For me PSO's colorful world made much less sense.

About the areas, think that every planet has already two different environments, and we're still on the first months. that's pretty much the same. ok, you're not doing them all in the SAME mission, but that's being a bit picky.

ShadowDragon28
Aug 16, 2012, 03:58 AM
Challenge Mode.

yep. agreed.

other than those, I miss Rati, Tapas, and Agastya mags, Double Cannon, Lavis Cannon, Meteor Cudgel, Ruby Bullet, Red Sword, Sealed J-Sword, the black with dark grey trim Humar suit.

Crevox
Aug 16, 2012, 04:02 AM
PSO: Every tech was useful (except Gibarta, that always sucked)
Tons of weapons, epic boss battles
Good feel : P

Universe: Nifty technic effects, though everything else about technics was fail beyond reason

Was NOT a fan of the entire universe phase, though PSP2 and PSP2i did everything they could to make it decent (and it was decent/good).

Mizunos
Aug 16, 2012, 04:16 AM
What i truly miss from PSO:
- Overall atmosphere
- Interface and weapon switch palette. Those were flat-out perfect and easy to use, they're just so bad now.
- Memorable music
- Rare monsters. srsly.
- Pioneer 2, each area having its own music
- Static map layouts
- Special attacks
- Swords having a large AoE, Sabers and Handguns (gunslash does not count as a replacement)
- That sound when your weapons whack a monster, feels like plastic in PSO2 and it annoys me to no end
- Hunter actually being a fun class to play
- Droppable mags, with colors independent of the costume
- Not being limited to a class level
- Small-sized lobby, without lag whatsoever
- Rafoie visual. whoever designed it on PSO2 should be slapped in the face
- Level/Class-based armors, units and shields. Our current rear/arm/legs/sub units system is complete crap, I despise it.
- Symbol chat
- Gogo ball lobby
- Fluids. Give me my trifluids back.

PSU:
- Rare monsters. srsly guise.
- Block warp cubes all over the place
- Shotguns and crossbows
- Wands/Madoogs, would be a nice addition for us Forces

Ce'Nedra
Aug 16, 2012, 04:35 AM
PSO: C-mode, Section ID's + Drops based on them, EP2 Areas, TrickTrack, Rati (best mag period, looks awesome in any color) Real Nei Claw (they better not make this a frigging Wired Lance...) and Rare mobs that give more exp and acctually drop unique rares and spawn more rare. The current "rare" rappies are shit
PSU: Dagger of Serafi/Halp Serafi, Rare missons, PM to take with you in combat, liked it much more then Mags TBH.
PSP2/i: Custom weapon types per class, rainbow rares with unique sounds (though I think they will return)

That's all for now

Pointy Cat
Aug 16, 2012, 05:11 AM
PSO:
- C-mode
- C-mode
- C-mode
- C-mode
- Oh and c-mode. If PSO2 doesn't eventually get this then it'll be a failure in my eyes.
- And like others have said a grinding system that isn't shit. Sure maybe PSOs grinding system was too easy, but PSO2s is just bullshit. If I wanted to gamble I'd go and do it.
- Better quests such as Towards the Future and Endless Nightmare. Missions/quests in PSO2 haven't felt like anything special - yet. I'm hoping Sega will improve things here as the game gets more complete.
- Soccer lobby? Haha not really.
- Being able to equip ?SPECIAL WEAPONS? to see if they were worth tekking. Sure meseta was worthless in PSO so we would do it anyway, but it would be nice in PSO2 if after a big pile of mobs a special weapon dropped and it was possible to see if it was actually worth tekking.
- Telepipes! I still find the telepipe system in PSO2 to be weird. Plus it was fun to pipe troll.
- Rare mobs were something to care about. Rare Rappies in PSO2 don't seem very... rare. Seeing a Pal Rappy or a Red Slime was always a sort of big deal. Plus the several other types there were.
- Being able to use a music disc mid-level and force everyone to listen to that NiGHTS song again!
- Bosses that have phases. Not all of them had it but most of them did. Also extra phases for harder difficulties.

I could keep going here but I'll leave it at that I guess. Others have made good points too.

PSU:
- Interesting class system.
- Being able to level techs and abilities.

Not much else. PSU was a bit of a let down for me, compared to what I wanted anyway.

The rest:

I never got into the portable PS games much. I bought most of them but ehhh portable gaming doesn't do it for me.

Edit: I need to say C-Mode again. It was amazing. PSO2 simply NEEDS it.

Deadleewar
Aug 16, 2012, 08:05 AM
PSO: Olga Flow and Dark Falz

'nough said ;)

ALSO PSO: I miss how you could just go into Forest or Caves or w/e and just run around having fun and looking for rares that way. I don't really favor how easy it is to complete the Free Field missions. You don't really feel like you're exploring more like getting to the boss in 3 minutes and killing him in 2.

-How each block changed how the lobby looked, I thought that was really cool.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 16, 2012, 08:08 AM
Olga Flow in Infinity was ok ish but not the same as in PSO.

As long we get no fish-style-Dark Falz like in PSU (which was basicly just a De Rol Le reskin) >_<

Hrith
Aug 16, 2012, 08:22 AM
From PSO:
-All content available, especially Lv200.
-Rares actually findable.
-Fixed map layouts for missions.
-Challenge mode.
-Great music.

From PSU:
-Levelling up PAs instead of finding them.
-Dozens of different lobbies.

From PSP2:
-Nothing, game is an example of what not to do again.

HFlowen
Aug 16, 2012, 08:25 AM
I'm kinda surprised people miss leveling PAs. That was some seriously grindy shit in a game full of other grindy shit. Different tastes it seems.

TheAstarion
Aug 16, 2012, 08:42 AM
PS Classic - Rune Walsh, different planets with towns (fixed somewhat by PSU), The Profound Darkness & Great Light (Light had an expy in Kumahn, possible expies in PSO2?), dual-wielding claws (very much fixed in PSO2)

PSO - Partisans (fixed by PSO2), dynamic music (fixed by PSO2), photon chairs, Fish Lobby 5, Unique special weapons (L&K38, Lavis, Excalibur, Pwand - some woud reappear but with only a PA boost), Unique game-changing units (Adept, V101, Smartlink, etc) and Gal da Val Island in general.

PSU - Beast race, the ABILITY (not the spamtastic method) to level PAs, Acro classes, Hybrid classes, Protranser, Costume Assembly, Hakuna Degahna, bragging rights partner cards from storymode (will probably show up in PSO2), Norio Wakamoto, Rie Tanaka

PSP - Acromaster, Super Protranser

PSZero - Gunblades (fixed for PSO2), Humilias, Usanny (lilipans are almost as cute)

PSP2/i - Cross-class customisations (may be fixed by subclassing somewhat), Duman race, Infinity blast, Shields, Blade Destruction, Reol Badia, Mount El-bals

I've probably forgotten some things, but oh well.

Cyclon
Aug 16, 2012, 10:44 AM
Classic: Too different. Oh, wait, Zan.

PSO: Hunewearl, Fomar. Katanas. Slicers. Claws. Music. De Rol le. Caves 2. Casts design. That's about it. Everything else supposedly will be be in PSO2 sooner or later.

PSOIII: Too different. Otherwise the whole game.

PSU: Single handed daggers. I'm afraid that's about it.

PS0: Imaginative PAs for every single weapon type(don't really want that one back, just kinda liked it). Uncharged techs being somewhat useful. Overall, maybe Forces being a tad bit more enjoyable than they are now in PSO2.

Well, I blame the internet on that one. And I wasn't really part of the community at that time. Apart from that, yeah, definitely this.

What I truly miss from PSO:
(...)
- Hunter actually being a fun class to play
...well you're entitled to your opinion, and really, I shouldn't critiWHAT.

unicorn
Aug 16, 2012, 10:54 AM
PSO:
Races were more balanced. HUnewearls had RAmarls had higher tech caps in their classes. All forces had different balances for different series of techs (FOmarl with support, FOmar with Gi techs, FOnewm with Ra, and FOnewearl with basic).

PSU:
Leveling up skills. Finding them is a hassle. Also, hybrid classes and Beasts.

NoiseHERO
Aug 16, 2012, 11:21 AM
PSU: Goal lobbies

PSO + PSU: The Beach

Classic: 80's-90's anime art style

Flame
Aug 16, 2012, 11:40 AM
PSZ
The amount of character and identity everything in that game had, including character designs and area themes. The visuals on nearly every area in this game, even on a DS, manage to feel like they have more life than anything in PSO2's desolate and empty-feeling areas.

this. so much this. Why does PSO2 feel less rich visually than a DS game? It's madness. Also the music kind of blows in PSO2. It feels like the composers have had enough of this franchise. Apart from the current lobby theme, there is not a single memorable tune.

Enforcer MKV
Aug 16, 2012, 11:42 AM
It's madness.

Madness?

THIS! IS!

[SPOILER-BOX]A REALLY TIRED JOKE! :wacko:[/SPOILER-BOX]

Fox2Tails
Aug 16, 2012, 12:06 PM
Things I miss from the other games?

PSO: Being able to use weapons of different classes without them being totally useless, the choice of weapons to use, chars having a large amount of TP to use Techs instead of a very limited amount of PP, Challenge Mode

PSU/P: Choice of weapons, being able to use what types of weapons I want on my class, choice of outfit and colour

PSZ: Hard to miss something from a game you couldn't enjoy ._.

There's probably more things I didn't list but couldn't remember them

Kylrad
Aug 16, 2012, 12:19 PM
I miss being able to cast Shifta and resta on myself as a Ramarl

KoNeko1192
Aug 16, 2012, 12:37 PM
I truly miss the beautiful, planetary lobbies in PSU more than anything. It offered a great environment to take a break and chat with friends in-game.

DoubleCannon
Aug 16, 2012, 12:42 PM
PSO - SJS to TJS and the special ability.
Lavis Cannon series
Planet Ragol - tropical / jungle level was my fave of all time

Basically miss how very rare weapons had a special ability. I find PSO2 could very well add this and make it even better.

I miss crazy high level caps lol

HIT0SHI
Aug 16, 2012, 12:52 PM
PSO Xbox: Splitscreen, Voice Chat, Crazy Tune, Opa-Opa mag, Chu Chu mag, Kapu Kapu mag.
PSU:Opa-Opa R-mag, Elec Distortion, Samba Maracas, Sonichi R-mag, Caelum Fluge, Ruby Bullet, Girasole.

Inazuma
Aug 16, 2012, 12:53 PM
PSU: I miss being able to change prices on items in my shop.

How come we have to completely remove and re-add an item just to change the price? Such an important, basic feature and it's not in the game. Argh!

Iduno
Aug 16, 2012, 12:59 PM
PSO: The music, the build up with the levels leading on further into the planet (forgot it's name) until you get to Dark Falz, rare weapons having special attacks, any class besides the casts being able to sling a few techs around.

I would also include splitscreen offline multiplayer if I hadn't recently tried it again on the Wii and had the game lag like I was online when I'm playing online.

PSU: Nothing really, I played it more because it was the most PSO like thing available for someone who didn't have a PC at the time and hadn't heard of blue-burst anyway (seriously was that even advertised at all?). Something I especially don't miss are gender specific weapons though, made the mistake of using all my character slots for males who couldn't equip those fabulous wands and bows with the hearts. (Yes I know they made a crap version of the heart wand later that males can use, but it was a worse version)

PS0: Portability, offline multiplayer.

From both I'd say being able to just straight up buy a disk or cartridge and play offline, kind of wish you had the option to do that with PSO2, just having the freemium model replacing the subscription fees. (Never felt quite right having to pay subscription fees to play online when all the actual gameplay was done in small parties in instances, so I don't miss them at all)

EvilMag
Aug 16, 2012, 01:06 PM
PSO: Twin Sabers
PSU: Fuckton of lobbies, Partner Machines. (Guys can flame me all you want but I'd rather have Partner Machines over Mags anyday.), and leveling up your PAs.
PSZ: Nothing LOL Terrible game is terrible.
PSP2/Infinity: Perfect grinding and Infinity Missions.

Cry0
Aug 16, 2012, 01:28 PM
PSO: berserk
PSU: dus majarra

Scotty T
Aug 16, 2012, 01:31 PM
PSO: Spaceship battle music

Polly
Aug 16, 2012, 01:33 PM
PSO
Trick Track
Mothergrabbin Trick Track
Trick Track all up in your grill

You are now hearing Trick Track. Your day is 100% better!

GreenArcher
Aug 16, 2012, 01:37 PM
PSO: Mags being more customizable with colors/type/photon blast. In PSO2 you have to take a dump on your mags stats to make the mag you want with the blast you want, and can't choose a color independent of your outfit

PSU : Multiple lobbies, P2P

PSZ : Shields
PSP : Shields

Jakosifer
Aug 16, 2012, 01:43 PM
I make the most peaceful threads. Think I'll make this a new thing.

PSO
Trick Track

What if I was already listening to it? :o

Enforcer MKV
Aug 16, 2012, 01:44 PM
PSO
Trick Track

I'm listening to megaman music, my "Better day" threshold has been capped for a while now. :p

eharima
Aug 16, 2012, 02:11 PM
PSU: Partner Machines. (Guys can flame me all you want but I'd rather have Partner Machines over Mags anyday.), and leveling up your PAs.

seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously ?

7hr wait for breaking items ragequit and elemental mechgun bullets YOU ARE SICK.

PSO; yes the music here is good, but lacks that bendy synthesized greatness
gallons shop, i think he'll be back soon huehue
charge special, s-rank needle !!

Zyrusticae
Aug 16, 2012, 02:13 PM
PSO
Trick Track

Nope.

Revolution to the Origin part 2 all day, erry day!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irqogIOQ8vk

Dinosaur
Aug 16, 2012, 02:36 PM
A common goal to defeat the final boss every time you jumped in a game. It made PSO1 actually feel like a real video game. PSO2 feels like farmsville in space.

Also, Temple.

Flame
Aug 16, 2012, 03:22 PM
PSZ: Nothing LOL Terrible game is terrible.

WHAT

the only way this can be settled is with a duel

Mystil
Aug 16, 2012, 03:58 PM
The players.

Jakosifer
Aug 16, 2012, 09:16 PM
GUYS.
GUYS

You know what I forgot from PSU? IT IS PROBABLY THE BEST THING FROM THE SERIES.

GROOVY JUICE

Zekester
Aug 17, 2012, 12:18 AM
PSO: The ability to actually trade rather than pay AC.. seems kinda ridiculous.
The soundtrack as well.
PSU: The oh so gratuitous amounts of costumes; endless.

ScottyMango
Aug 17, 2012, 12:21 AM
The biggest thing I miss is definitely the amazing music from PSO ep1/2/3

Tricktrack: Absolutely incredible compilation mix of classic Phantasy Star songs, with a fantastic beat.
Revolution to the Origin: There are very few songs I know of that match the emotion of this track.
A Lush Load: Seriously one of the most relaxing songs I've ever heard.
Rose Confession: Makes me choke up a little every time I hear it.

I could go on forever. The original PSO 'trilogy' had a soundtrack of absolute perfection. It was a masterpiece, and PSO2 really lacks the heart that went into the original's music.

oh, and abysmal ball intermission. Have you guys ever heard this arrangement of it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul4LhValwbk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul4LhValwbk

When the strings come in at 1:30, it just blows me away.

GreenArcher
Aug 17, 2012, 12:29 AM
PSO: The ability to actually trade rather than pay AC.. seems kinda ridiculous.
The soundtrack as well.
PSU: The oh so gratuitous amounts of costumes; endless.

Well, we did have to pay a monthly subscription in PSO to trade with other people.

Ueno54
Aug 17, 2012, 12:30 AM
All I miss is rare monsters. I want reskinned normal mobs with a high chance to drop cool stuff.

Laxedrane
Aug 17, 2012, 01:20 AM
seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously seriously ?

7hr wait for breaking items ragequit and elemental mechgun bullets YOU ARE SICK.

PSO; yes the music here is good, but lacks that bendy synthesized greatness
gallons shop, i think he'll be back soon huehue
charge special, s-rank needle !!

PMs don't have to be just craft bitches. They can be your very own "Build your own npc" kind of dealies. That poster obviously doesn't want them for crafting anyways. Personally I wouldn't mind seeing the return of PMs if they were used in this light and had fair gender selections.(There are people who prefer cliche fetishes towards men then women you know.:P)

Anyways my list.

PSO: Another vote for the return of "Specials."(I am talking rare special since the generic special almost all but berserk, spirit,(I forget what the meseta one was called) and demon are in this game.
-The way higher variety of mags from the get go
-Auras attached to armor.
-Various movement styles.(Aka the way different classes swung the same weapon differently. I think they should consider styles in this game.)
-And I know people are gonna hate me for this one but section IDs. I really felt they helped cement the trading aspect of the game on top of being able to pump a huge drop chart into a rather limited game. Alot of times pso felt like a trading card game more then an rpg with rares. I kind of miss that. Especially since the meseta cap was so low.
-The lack of one upping. There were certainly distinct selection of weapons in PSO that were the best of the best. But there was a certain point where rares were just straight up interchangeable. The only reason to use one over the other was it's special. The rest was just up to aesthetic preference.

Episode 3: Just everything about it but the gameplay(Don't get my wrong I loved it and developing strategies I just wish they take the time to bring some of the unique areas to other titles.) The story I miss a lot too.

PSU: Diga line of spells. I can live without it but I sure do miss em.
-PSU style events.
-The clothes.
-Maybe beast... But only a little.. Don't tell anyone.
-and another Bow lover here.
-Line shields.(I just liked the glowy lines! I just wish you could pick your own color)

PSZ: Slicers(Boomerangs!)
-Photon arts for tech weapons.
-The bosses.
-The final area.
-The style of clothes.

That's all I can think of for now.

goldwing
Aug 17, 2012, 01:23 AM
What i really miss is the cc and seabed. Something about ep two just makes me sad remebering all thos good times with my best friends. And friends alike. Its hard for me to complete thos two stages without feeling sad.

Flame
Aug 17, 2012, 01:41 AM
Why did sega do away with the whole 1 star tier progression for weapons? Like the whole saber -> brand -> buster -> pallasch thing? It was a great way to have something to look forward to in the next area and had a nice visual pay off to boot. Was that not in PSU? My memory is hazy.

TalezMB
Aug 17, 2012, 02:34 AM
Weapon variety and rares that're actually worth a damn.

Oh it's an unidentifed saber? OH IT'S A DB'S SABER THAT'S ENTIRELY SHOCKING AND I DID NOT EXPECT THAT ONE BIT.

Vashyron
Aug 17, 2012, 02:36 AM
All of PSO's EP2 Areas.

Agitated_AT
Aug 17, 2012, 11:43 AM
From PSO1, everything except the combat

From PSU, nothing

From psportable 2, the enemy AI's perfect balance of good behaviour and agresiveness.

PSO2 has a long way to go, or rather a major turn in direction in some aspects imo

jooozek
Aug 17, 2012, 12:30 PM
Level 200 cap.

ThePendragon
Aug 17, 2012, 12:30 PM
PSU - Being able to level PA's by using them.

Rika-chan
Aug 17, 2012, 12:37 PM
PSU - Being able to level PA's by using them.

No thanks. I'd rather be able to level the ones I use and don't use, so when I DO use them, they aren't super low level ^^;. And I don't want to have to spam a PA to have to level it up. It ain't that hard to find a good disk.

ScottyMango
Aug 17, 2012, 12:53 PM
I agree. Using skills to level them just makes you stuck with those specific skills, so if you do ever want to change it up a bit, and add some variety, you're stuck having to use weak shit for a good while.

All it does is kill variety and make the game a whole lot more grindy.

DemonMike
Aug 17, 2012, 01:09 PM
Infinity Missions.

Although we'd have a very small selection at first, it'd help the perceived content issue and maybe make the grind between 20-30 a little bit more entertaining.

Enforcer MKV
Aug 17, 2012, 01:18 PM
What are these 'infinity missions' and how do they differ from regular missions?

I never played PSP2/i. I'm curious.

WolfDreamer
Aug 17, 2012, 01:30 PM
PSO GCN
Split screen above all else, even if it did lag up when you had 4 people playing and two of them were fire flinging FO's
Challenge Mode and the S-rank wpns you earned that had your name on them and grind the bejesus out of.
Music, areas, bosses... it all just clicked well, like someone with "the Knack" set it all up.
Rare mobs that mattered. (so many telepipes used farming these)
A MAG that truely felt like it was your own, not just a generic addition.
The different looks to the lobbies plus the soccer field was a nice touch.
Visually identifiable rare weapons and gear. When someone had an extremely rare item, you knew it.
"Towards the Future" runs
Racials (how different race/class combos would have little perks)

PSO EpIII
Played it, but nothing crazy comes to mind. Remember it looking nice and the different playstyle was a good change of pace.

PSU: AotI (PC)
Your own customizable room and shop that came with the subscription (really wish you could access your room for free in PSO2 and maybe still pay for the shop part)
The insane amount of character customization thru various outfits (PSO2's character creator however wins hands down)
Lobby variety

darkante
Aug 17, 2012, 01:44 PM
PSO: It had some interesting themes going on (Ruins, Jungle, Seabed), same could be said for the music for those areas.
Id sectioned rare drops. It made rare hunting alot more diverse and fun.

Also, Slicers were the most fun there. Loved how it moved around to hit all targets in front. PSU didntīt have the same feel.

PSU: Costumes, Twin Handguns and perhaps Tornado Dance..if they remove the knock-away effect.
I liked the spinning moves in general on Double Saber..wished they just made a pure on the ground spinning move P.A like a combo of Absolute with Gravity Dance..that would had been wicked.

PSZ: The Dark and Light Dungeon. Loved that area.
Cyclone Dance P.A
Crazy orangutang with gun scratching himself..yeah good stuff.
And evil bunnies...EVIL BUNNIES!

Darki
Aug 17, 2012, 01:59 PM
PSU: AotI (PC)
Your own customizable room and shop that came with the subscription (really wish you just had a room of your own in PSO2 again)
The insane amount of character customization and outfits (I bet PSO2 will match this eventually)
Lobby variety

But you do have a room. <_<

And about the character customization, I'd say this game has much better options in terms of character creation. Outfits, I guess they'll come eventually.

Keyblade59
Aug 17, 2012, 02:10 PM
PSO:
- Definitely the Levels and their music (TrickTrack on VR Seaship is by far my level sound track in video games)
- The simplicity of drops, whether it was 1/2 chance or 1/1080
- Dropping things to trade, made life easier.
- Outfits from PSO
- ID sections, don't care if we only have one character (or more with multi accounts) I would love getting specific stuff greatly.
- The Rings, too bad they'll most likely come as a accessory instead of a shield.
- Gene Flow, I WANT DARK FLOW WHICH I NEVER HAD.
- Another Olga Flow battle or Olga flow style battle with extremely similar or same music

PSU: never played

PSZ:
- A pain in the ass Eternal Tower that you would spend day and night doing while keeping your DS on the charger.
- Some of the P.As from PSZ, can't name them off the top of my head
- The way Slicers were used in the game, I like how they were controlled and thrown at enemies.

WolfDreamer
Aug 17, 2012, 03:33 PM
But you do have a room. <_<

And about the character customization, I'd say this game has much better options in terms of character creation. Outfits, I guess they'll come eventually.

Edited my post after this, cause you said what I mean't, I just didn't type out my thinking properly, because yeah, you do have a room, just wish you could access it for free, and I mean't customization as in all the different outfit combinations you could do in PSU. PSO2's character creator wins hand down, compared to ANY game I've played.

NoiseHERO
Aug 17, 2012, 03:41 PM
PSZ:
- A pain in the ass Eternal Tower that you would spend day and night doing while keeping your DS on the charger.
- The way Slicers were used in the game, I like how they were controlled and thrown at enemies.

THEEEESSSSSSEEEE

Also LOL PSU gets less respect than Jabber Jaw.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Aug 17, 2012, 03:47 PM
PSO: Nada.

PSU: Nada. Except more customization when it comes to costumes. (You know, each set having different equippable part. (IE: Braves, Braves ST, SPF))

PSPo2/i: Chain System, Infinity Missions, Trade Missions. More head accessories (PSP2 had hats, face parts and EARRINGS. I miss that.)

I know. Not much.

Legendwolf
Aug 17, 2012, 06:05 PM
BEAST BEAAST and BEASt

DemonMike
Aug 18, 2012, 01:11 PM
PSZ:

I made sure I put that in every suggestion box in the questionnaires they sent out after tests. I would absolutely love that kind of mission to be around online for once, despite the possible issues of dc/ing during it.

I think they should consider doing something like that for an event similar to MAX ATTACK. Instead of simply doing enemy counts, they should do floor counts as well, so every floor a party does it adds to the total of floors cleared. Reaching certain milestones like every 50th or 100th floor etc will allow you to start from that point onwards the next time you start.

Would be damn epic. Especially with multiparty zones where looking out the window could show each tower from each single party joining in to one sky lobby etc.

Ryuujin13
Aug 18, 2012, 03:08 PM
I miss having multiple Photon blasts to choose from. Having just one is rather annoying to me.

Skyly HUmar
Aug 18, 2012, 03:29 PM
PSO: Special attacks, grinding, S rank weps.

PSU: the different areas.

psp2/I: ability to chose the weps you use.

Ryuujin13
Aug 18, 2012, 05:29 PM
oh! Another thing I just remembered, The floating chairs you got in the lobby's. Those were so much fun! lol

Garnet_Moon
Aug 18, 2012, 05:32 PM
I miss having super holy luck for an entire month as a newearl while the other races and genders got it once a month, if even that regularly.

Keilyn
Aug 18, 2012, 05:44 PM
I didn't like PSO cave map except for block 2.

What I missed were the way the characters were in the first four games. I loved how newmans were fast-striking clawgirls with some techs. Nothing pisses me off more to how newmans were reduced in psu to an elf replacement race.

Ithildin
Aug 18, 2012, 06:37 PM
I don't miss a thing from PSU cos let's be honest, PSU was shit.

Demon-
Aug 18, 2012, 06:47 PM
PSO
Challange Mode, S-Rank weapons, Zanba not sucking, weapon specials (Berserk and Demons were my favorite), photon chairs,
Casts being able to see traps, boss fight as good as Olga Flow (still gives me goosebumps)

PSU
Beast race, Nano blasts, Axes, multiple clothing slots

PSO&PSU
rare monsters, every single weapon type they had

PSP2i
Extend Codes!

Classic PS
Anything from the classic games!

eros124797
Aug 18, 2012, 09:07 PM
MOTHER F'N PHOTON CHAIRS!!!! I want to start a petion to get them back, Its not a true PSO sequel without Photon Chairs!

Sparzyle
Aug 19, 2012, 02:25 AM
PSO:
Rare "re-skinned" enemies (Del Rappys, HildeBlues, Nar Lilys...), Photon Chair emote thingy, Elenor, Master Raven & Last Swan, FOmar robe outfit with the headband, Soccer Lobby and Twin Sabers.
PSU:
Pannons, Soda swords, Unsafe Passage and the Contamination Dark theme (only played the PSU demo lol but actually I loved that game cuz' it was what got me into the Phantasy Star series).

pikachief
Aug 19, 2012, 02:39 AM
PSO: Rare versions of normal enemies. Awesome level design.

PSU: The updates at the beginning.

[spoiler-box] 2 weeks after release: 6 new missions with 2 new bosses. C-A rank

http://www.phantasystaruniverse.com/community_quests.php?item=20061117a

a month after that: X-mas lobbies, 7 new classes, 8 new weapon types, Photon Art level cap increase, character level cap increase, story mission, S rank missions, and the promise of new S rank missions a week later.

(sure they were terrible later on, but for the first 6 or so months, the game's updates were awesome.

[/spoiler-box]

SHOTGUNS.
Leveling up PAs. (like the fact that your weapons got stronger as you played, along with your characters.

Weapon Variety. Sure they had balancing issues but I enjoyed being able to use more than 3-4 weapons on a single class. and at least with Rangers, Crossbows, Shotguns, Rifles, and laser cannons all had their uses. Twin Handgun and grenade launchers were fun too :P

PSP2/i: Infinity Missions.
Rare bosses
Customizable classes.

Fellicon
Aug 19, 2012, 12:13 PM
PSO - Ship music

PSZ - The stairway to heaven attack the wands had.
Name changing

PSP2/I - Grinding weapons not being based on chance.
Redesigning your character costing meseta and not actual money
Piecing together an outfit
Being able to buy an outfit in more than 4 colors
New clothing and shop items in general as you played through story
Challenge mode

Zyrusticae
Aug 19, 2012, 12:15 PM
PSU: The updates at the beginning.

[spoiler-box] 2 weeks after release: 6 new missions with 2 new bosses. C-A rank

a month after that: X-mas lobbies, 7 new classes, 8 new weapon types, Photon Art level cap increase, character level cap increase, story mission, S rank missions, and the promise of new S rank missions a week later.

(sure they were terrible later on, but for the first 6 or so months, the game's updates were awesome.[/spoiler-box]
I just feel like pointing out that these updates were all already on the disk. They were just locked.

In fact, there were no actual updates to the game until the Ambition of the Illuminus was released.

This is not the case for PSO2.

Jakosifer
Aug 19, 2012, 12:17 PM
I also miss Tower of Caelum. /rndm

JanosA
Aug 19, 2012, 12:29 PM
psu: Pop a healing item without stopping in my tracks for a second.

DreXxiN
Aug 19, 2012, 01:21 PM
By far PSO level design and PSU feeling of travel. Also sense of community from both, but that may change in NA release...who am I kidding...it's a free game. :(

Flame
Aug 19, 2012, 01:21 PM
psu: Pop a healing item without stopping in my tracks for a second.

I think pso had this too. never the less, it was a conscious gameplay decision to make you stop and take a swig so that you would be vulnerable. It's one of the only things in place keeping PSO2 from being the spam fest it wants to be so badly.

iTz PooKiie xx
Aug 19, 2012, 01:27 PM
PSU: /altf1+keyboard and a un nerfed anga jabroga.

Mikura
Aug 19, 2012, 02:04 PM
PSO: The huge library of rares and the community. PSO2 seems to be severely lacking in both at the moment.

PSU: More open-spaces to roam and different planets you could travel to. I understand they were going with more of a PSO vibe with the single lobby area in PSO2, but I miss the variety of areas you could just go to hang out at in PSU. My favorites were the beach and waterfall lobbies in Parum and the hotsprings in Neudaiz.

tomeky
Aug 19, 2012, 08:04 PM
I've only really played Phantasy Star Universe, but, here we go;
- I miss the long pigtails
- Voloyal Costume and the ability to share most fleshy costumes
- Knuckles and Double Sabers
- Units that had nice effects (i.e. Safety Heart)
- My room and it's amazing furniture
- Being able to change my entire character with meseta (not AC)
- Different planets and lobbies to visit and hang-out in
- Joke weapons for all types
- Leveling PAs through usage, not disc
- The ability to trade (we can't do that nowadays if you aren't premium)
- The CAKE SHOP!
Those are mainly aesthetic but I still miss them quite a lot.

PKS
Aug 19, 2012, 08:04 PM
PSO: Almost everything. The NPCs, weps, Ragol, Pioneer, etc.
PSZ: Hm... not much really to be honest.
PSU: Acrofighters and Acrotechers I guess. Everything else can rot.
PSP2/i: Almost everything... except beasts.

gigawuts
Aug 19, 2012, 08:05 PM
I just feel like pointing out that these updates were all already on the disk. They were just locked.

In fact, there were no actual updates to the game until the Ambition of the Illuminus was released.

This is not the case for PSO2.

If we're going to make this comparison it implies the content in PSO2's updates was complete but just wasn't released in the client yet.

Zyrusticae
Aug 19, 2012, 08:52 PM
If we're going to make this comparison it implies the content in PSO2's updates was complete but just wasn't released in the client yet.
Um...

Re-read the last line in my post? ^^;

Skye-Fox713
Aug 19, 2012, 10:50 PM
I think pso had this too. never the less, it was a conscious gameplay decision to make you stop and take a swig so that you would be vulnerable. It's one of the only things in place keeping PSO2 from being the spam fest it wants to be so badly.

Last I checked the mates, moons, soul atomizers, ect in PSO ( I started with ep 1&2 on the GC ) did not make you stop movement when you used them in PSO. Then again its been a long while and on my ramarl it got to a point where I stopped carrying mates and just carried fluids (tech power restoring item) and just used resta to heal.

Laxedrane
Aug 19, 2012, 11:26 PM
Last I checked the mates, moons, soul atomizers, ect in PSO ( I started with ep 1&2 on the GC ) did not make you stop movement when you used them in PSO. Then again its been a long while and on my ramarl it got to a point where I stopped carrying mates and just carried fluids (tech power restoring item) and just used resta to heal.

If memory serves you never stop moving while using items. Your character just blinked.

I prefer the more realistic style of pso2 though. I thought it was pretty neat even if it makes you vulnerable.

Ce'Nedra
Aug 20, 2012, 06:24 AM
If memory serves you never stop moving while using items. Your character just blinked.

I prefer the more realistic style of pso2 though. I thought it was pretty neat even if it makes you vulnerable.

I rather had the "injection" animaton from the alpha tbh. It's a pain though when you heal some monster will most likely blindside you and you need to heal again...just like with MH ><

Laxedrane
Aug 20, 2012, 09:39 AM
I rather had the "injection" animaton from the alpha tbh. It's a pain though when you heal some monster will most likely blindside you and you need to heal again...just like with MH ><

Oooo do you have a video of that, I didn't get my hands on the game till open beta. That sounds a lot more PSO'y then a taking a drink since I believe mates have always been injections.

DreXxiN
Aug 20, 2012, 12:01 PM
Oooo do you have a video of that, I didn't get my hands on the game till open beta. That sounds a lot more PSO'y then a taking a drink since I believe mates have always been injections.

In the item descriptions they were listed as fluids. Regardless of the animation, I still feel that mates are too forgiving (Dimates are still a huge heal and fairly risk free :P). If I was in charge of balancing the game I'd nerf them even more so Forces have a lot more meaningful role :)

gigawuts
Aug 20, 2012, 01:06 PM
Um...

Re-read the last line in my post? ^^;

Re-read my post.

The case for PSU was it was already complete and in the player's hands.

The case for PSO2 could easily be it's already complete, just not in the player's hands.

The only difference is the former works with a PS2 and the latter doesn't. In both cases it's already complete, and they're trickling it out one bit at a time.

Of course, it may easily be that PSO2's content is being finished as it's released, but hey.

Meevs
Aug 21, 2012, 12:34 AM
PSO - Alot

- Static maps
- Music
- Slicers
- Allowing hunters to use guns even if they weren't as good as the rangers
- Hunters being able to use resta - lol I used the disc thinking I was about to set up my resta shrtcut... till my friend tells me "you can learn it, then use it on fo :)" wow

- Pioneer 2(or the ships that let transport you to a map)

Why would they limit the size of the party room? Id rather have everything on a pt ship then in some big laggy lobby with idiots spamming symbol art porn.

I also think they should redesign the whole map, so many people sit or afk infront of the campship, really annoying, quests counter further away from the pt(lol campship) entrance? I actually like the shop zone better with the view of the city, but its like thats a waste of space since no one goes there to spam symbol art, did they think people would hangout there?(im sure someone will say they do)

- lol i actually miss the hospital, wth is with the new one? id heal while going to empty items to save mates and restore tp

I could go on about the block designs, eh

- subs, id rather pay for a complete game, and be able to sell these rares... or trade me friend...

- telepipe system, wth is with this new one lol, they pop all the way over there what? and they dont show in the campship, maybe because there isnt enough room? lol they downgraded the telepipe system wtf? lol

- rare mobs, when i first started, i thought the darker rappy was a rare lol, .... nope :/

- the boss phases and looking forward to bosses with new and different phases, im not there yet, but on hard mode will i just be fighting the same mob but with more hp and more dmg?, was fun i remember equip hp gear light or holy w/e resistance at low lvl to take the falz blast to xp with high lvls who could care less about whether you lived or not, but that was apart of the community, which i liked, ive mentioned this in other threads, but its kinda annoying to see rooms with one player and 3 npcs that has a room name of lvling....wtf?

- the maps, my fav. is spaceship, i liked looking out into space while ppl afked, the music added to it, and just perfect atmosphere in pso

- map variations, as one poster mentioned, it changed, showing progression to a deeper or new area, did they just not feel like designing or do we need ac for maps? if they wouldve subbed us im sure we would've gotten better map designs, these arent the worse but could be better

- did i say slicers? lol

- the fun quests that didnt require killing, i remember me and friend did the movie one, was fun

- the mag system, although i dont mind the new one, does my pb horse just run in a straight line? wtf?

- being allowed to try all new maps without having to lvl grind or do quests, meaning normal mode for all, I mean, in pso the other maps were harder on normal when you just started, but after you reached a certain lvl you could do caves, mines, etc. the option of choice made it fun

I like pso2, ive already had some fun times, dbl ragne, first dragon fight lol.... i like my char, looks like me :) something i go for in every game, i like the hair ^^ as im a hair fanatic, the outfits are goofy, and you cant easily recolor the decent ones...

i dont understand why they dont give us a pso 2... whats keeping me playing, i like my char, fan of pso, all i can run right now, other mmos are sloppy, only really like jp mmos, no consoles ; ;, and waiting on 2.0,
hopefully the future maps and updates will enhance... i dont well see major updates like trading being allowed to anyone.. w/e...

- does everyone use the same pa's? some are just better than others? guess im talking about hunter, dont really pay attention to others

- stopped playing psu after a few days, when it came out i was thinking we had a pso sequel, you know the one we were wanting, then it was that garbage, although i did like a sword in my offhand and a gun in the other... that was fun, and rooms, all i remember that floated my boat

- didnt play the handhelds...

supersonix9
Aug 21, 2012, 12:42 AM
PSO: Color IDs

PSU: Synthesis