PDA

View Full Version : Klondlike Bars...

Shakuri
Aug 16, 2012, 04:57 PM
are shit.

Why would you do anything for them? Am I being blashpemous or does anyone else feel the same way?

On the other hand, ice Cream sandwiches are pretty great. On a hot summer day I would do a variety of amoral and unsavory things to get one depending on how broke I was.

PS: does anyone know what a kondlike bar even is? Fuck typo.

NoiseHERO
Aug 16, 2012, 05:18 PM
I think it's a snack 1 out of 500 boring white people actually like.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 18, 2012, 10:18 PM
Ice cream sandwiches are actually more shit in that they're wrapped around white paper, no branded all generic made, and go doo doo in reverse wipe peel from them, so you lost half the casing "bread" to the wrapper, then the inside just melts all over your hands and you're forced to try to eat it quickly to no avail and brain freezes at worst.

Klondike is smart, foil, powerful game wrapper. Hard chocolate shell, keeps things inside, kicks the crap out of McDonalds trying to make you pay more for a chocoshell :cone:

--but its dripping everywhere making a mess. "Hey, well if its some problem, just give me a vanilla cone (you bums)." As such, the chocolate extra charge was not refunded.

-
See, Rock, you don't just agree with OP's, especially when they have no argument for or against except runoff saying doo doo a lot. But he's prob okay and just didn't have time to say how bad the klondikes are if they are, but ranoff how he hates the commercial & its premise more.

& I see Rock is a black guy who says white people... but he's weaboo like the sandwich breaders for ice cream... Nor did you say anything about ice cream and went straight to white people.

NoiseHERO
Aug 19, 2012, 08:46 AM
I'M NOT A WEABOO EITHER!

Otherwise my manga-style artwork would be terrible!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 19, 2012, 08:58 AM
:popsicle:

NoiseHERO
Aug 19, 2012, 09:01 AM
NO!

FOCL

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 19, 2012, 09:04 AM
:drakee:

Randomness
Aug 19, 2012, 11:41 AM
Mmm... chocolate...

AC9breaker
Aug 19, 2012, 12:15 PM
Klondikes are fucking great!

You are hells to the fuck high OP.

Ami
Aug 19, 2012, 05:38 PM
What?! No love for the Choco Taco?

SHAME ON ALL YOUR SOULS

SpikeOtacon
Aug 19, 2012, 06:50 PM
Choco Taco is the superior choice.

Leviathan
Aug 19, 2012, 08:29 PM
Sara Lee Klondike bar is the only good one, other than that they are pretty bland.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 20, 2012, 09:40 AM
"He just wont stop with the social commentary"

Palle
Aug 21, 2012, 02:09 AM
http://www.nps.gov/history/history/online_books/klgo/hpd1/images/fig21.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 22, 2012, 09:14 PM
:doughboy: people

NegaTsukasa
Aug 24, 2012, 09:40 AM
I'm surprised and dissapointed that no one has yet to ask...

"what would you do for a Klondike bar?"

Outrider
Aug 24, 2012, 11:20 AM
I would lock this thread.

Except nobody has given me a Klondike bar yet.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Aug 24, 2012, 11:28 AM
:cone: people

Sorry, :milk: intolerant people.

This is what you do, make use of these smileys at all possible times. Lest they pass you by and you forget them and they never ever get used anymore. It is the thing to do. not Klondike bar hop for :ice: :yogurt: floozies!!

Outrider
Aug 24, 2012, 11:46 AM
:cone: people

Sorry, :milk: intolerant people.

This is what you do, make use of these smileys at all possible times. Lest they pass you by and you forget them and they never ever get used anymore. It is the thing to do. not Klondike bar hop for :ice: :yogurt: floozies!!

This man speaks the truth.