PDA

View Full Version : Took til level 35 but finally got pissed off at a mission. Mines..

CultOfPersonality
Aug 16, 2012, 11:05 PM
Seriously.. that little rabit robot pile of crap gets hit one damn time and its defense drops to 0 and the mission ends.

There a trick around this? God damn shit spawns directly on it making it impossible it seems to even get it in time.

Highly annoying.

Blackheart521
Aug 16, 2012, 11:08 PM
well you have to make sure you don't hit it, considering it takes friendly fire damage... what class are you? if you're force don't use AOEs, stick to rifles or gunslash if you are a ranger and Wired Lances are probably not a good idea as a hunter. ^^;

CultOfPersonality
Aug 16, 2012, 11:09 PM
Hunter -_- trying with polearms seems easier to ignore it and hope no enemies spawn by it. 5 times later is annoying.

Udonge
Aug 16, 2012, 11:12 PM
Use PAs that cause knockdowns? That might help.

Ezodagrom
Aug 16, 2012, 11:25 PM
well you have to make sure you don't hit it, considering it takes friendly fire damage... what class are you? if you're force don't use AOEs, stick to rifles or gunslash if you are a ranger and Wired Lances are probably not a good idea as a hunter. ^^;
Wired Lances have been working well for me in this mission, I use バインドスルー (Bind Through?) to pick the enemies and throw them away from the lillipas.

Crystal_Shard
Aug 16, 2012, 11:28 PM
Run about 2-3 rooms away and wait for the timer to run out if you're at your wit's end. The mobs will despawn until you return.

Also, OP, do you mind not starting a new thread for every single little question you have? Your last thread hasn't even gone off the front page yet. There's a question thread and a gameplay subforum for a reason.

CultOfPersonality
Aug 16, 2012, 11:29 PM
0/7

Just died in rage to being raged at the fact im raging about getting raged at something that makes me rage.

I think I will do just that.

FlameOfYagami
Aug 16, 2012, 11:47 PM
That missions easy xD

I've had to S rank it on hard solo (with an PC for client order) a few times already lol.

Let me give you a tip that may work for you.

Anyway's when I had to solo it with Echo we had a ton of those big robots all over the place and tehy were hitting the little dudes hurting them so waht i did was to just run away as far as I could and all the stupid robots actually followed me ignoring the little dudes.

haha no joke it worked great.

Try that. It might work for you. That said I have cleared it legitly many times too.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 17, 2012, 12:30 AM
You need 3000 more posts to have best number

Eh... she had a point. It would be much better if he just kept his questions in the thread already designed for this kind of thing rather than constantly making a new thread every time he has a question.

A. He'll get better results
B. He won't clutter up the page so much with his own stuff

I'd suggest posting your questions in the thread Crystal_Shard was talking about, OP. Your current questions and whatever future inquiries you may have can go here:

Quick Questions? Come here for quick answers! (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=195866&page=366)

CultOfPersonality
Aug 17, 2012, 12:40 AM
Who has a point, must have missed it.

And yeah probably should, I blame myself for being an endless source of useless information and wanting information and.. gamefaqs freedom.

Mystil
Aug 17, 2012, 02:05 AM
Wired Lances have been working well for me in this mission, I use バインドスルー (Bind Through?) to pick the enemies and throw them away from the lillipas.

The PAs are fine. It is wired lance's normal attacks to watch out for. Partizan as well.

Basically if you're a hunter, you have to be careful, since all three weapons normal attacks by design, will hit all targets in range.

pikachief
Aug 17, 2012, 03:07 AM
as a ranger I never kill any enemies. I merely shoot them all each a couple times with a rifle to get their attention on me and off the lil' guys. Maybe you could try that with a gunslash and see if it works!

MCF
Aug 17, 2012, 04:10 AM
ask a friend for help if you have any? :p

Aegea
Aug 17, 2012, 08:06 AM
The key is to kill off the Gilnas core before you reach the code. Those are the worst offenders.

Daiyousei
Aug 17, 2012, 09:01 AM
as a ranger I never kill any enemies. I merely shoot them all each a couple times with a rifle to get their attention on me and off the lil' guys. Maybe you could try that with a gunslash and see if it works!

yea a few shots at them will get their attention, then back away from the code so you don't accidentally hit them. The code can take quite a lot of hits, but not from friendly fire, so you don't have to worry about the enemy hitting it.

TetsuyaHikari
Aug 17, 2012, 09:46 AM
Who has a point, must have missed it.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6au5fte4t1r1ogxd.png

Hrith
Aug 17, 2012, 01:33 PM
Ignoring those orders usually works. For the mission that requires clearing the trial to complete it: make sure that when you get close to where the Lilipa native will appear, no enemy is already present, as the spawns will merge and it will become a lot more difficult.