PDA

View Full Version : Ship 10 Sadness, move to ship 2?

Osyris6
Aug 17, 2012, 12:55 AM
So I started playing last week, and have gotten to lvl 20 today!

BUT!

I'm on ship 10, it just gets boring here sometimes, like really empty boring :(

I'm in block 20 all the time but the players just don't seem to be there sometimes, I'm a Newman Hunter and really love my char and have put a lot into her so far. The thought of deleting her just to move to ship 2 is really sad, what should I do?

goldwing
Aug 17, 2012, 12:57 AM
Should of had a v8!!! And by that i mean join ship 2. :) ship 2 ftw

Aeris
Aug 17, 2012, 12:59 AM
Really doesn't take long to get back to 20 once again though you have to start over on your mag and you can keep your gear in the storage if you really want to move ships and use it again on the new ship or you can wait until they put up the server transfer option if they do put it in the game later on.

Osyris6
Aug 17, 2012, 01:01 AM
So if i put all my stuff in storage it will stay through to my next char?

Vashyron
Aug 17, 2012, 01:06 AM
Far as I'm aware you can only keep the items of the character you delete if you put them in your bank and if you remake on the same ship as you get different storage for each ship.

Yunfa
Aug 17, 2012, 01:07 AM
Jump ship NOW, before you progress any more!!!

Crystal_Shard
Aug 17, 2012, 01:12 AM
Or start a new account and wait for the eventual ship transfer option

Osyris6
Aug 17, 2012, 01:21 AM
Well I have been itching to make a force, so I think I'm gonna make a force char on ship 2 and pray for ship transfer option to come soon, one question though, can I use my american card, and address to purchase AC?

LK1721
Aug 17, 2012, 01:30 AM
Well I have been itching to make a force, so I think I'm gonna make a force char on ship 2 and pray for ship transfer option to come soon, one question though, can I use my american card, and address to purchase AC?

Depending on the card, most people can purchase AC in increments of 500. It is necessary to use a JP address, most people used SEGA HQ's but if you want a "legal" address to use, then sign up for Tenso and they will give you an address to use (Pick the PayPal option so they won't ask for a CC). That, or just pick a random address for a shop or restaurant, which also works.

OR

You can use a Japanese service similar to PayPal called WebMoney, and purchase WM from a company like SuTo Corp.

Tenso (http://www.tenso.com/en/)
Credit Card Guide (http://bumped.org/psublog/purchasing-arks-cash-in-phantasy-star-online-2-japan/)
Webmoney Guide (http://pewpewplusplus.blogspot.nl/2012/07/guide-to-purchasing-ac-in-pso2-from.html)
SuTo Corp (http://www.sutocorp.com/japanwebmoney/)

Arika
Aug 17, 2012, 01:31 AM
Wasn't ship-10 supposed to be #2 most english populated ship tho?
I remember it was ship 02 > ship 10 > ship 07 > the rest.

goldwing
Aug 17, 2012, 01:51 AM
Wasn't ship-10 supposed to be #2 most english populated ship tho?
I remember it was ship 02 > ship 10 > ship 07 > the rest.

Ud b correct but like our block 21 the population it dieing or just thining out.

Mystil
Aug 17, 2012, 01:59 AM
block 20 isn't all that bad now, cept a few people who spam stupid symbols. The most annoyin thing is the bullet time lag you get when its city time or just from it being a heavy population moment.

Osyris6
Aug 17, 2012, 03:42 PM
Saga is blocking 500AC purchases from my Master Card, I'm going to have to find another payment method :(

Beatrix kiddo
Aug 17, 2012, 03:46 PM
sorry for derailing this thread, but you guys are playing pso2 and i need help installing the game, please either pm me or reply to my thread PWEASE !!!

beatrixkiddo
Aug 17, 2012, 03:56 PM
sorry for derailing this thread, but you guys are playing pso2 and i need help installing the game, please either pm me or reply to my thread PWEASE !!!

Step 1: http://pso2.jp/players/
Step 2: Change your username

Piraya
Aug 17, 2012, 04:35 PM
I'm on Ship 10, always in block 20.

Don't find it too bad really, got a pretty solid friends list with a few guys from the UK which is quite handy ^^

Inazuma
Aug 17, 2012, 06:44 PM
I think Sega said they would start allowing players to switch ships next month (someone correct me if I'm wrong). If you don't want to restart now, you could hang on until then.

DoubleCannon
Aug 17, 2012, 07:54 PM
i have played 155 hours on ship 10.. i play the populated blocks that are lv 30-40 and the game is amazing. block 20 is dead alot, not alot of english players all the sudden like there use to be. however I play great with the japanese, all good there

LaEspada
Aug 17, 2012, 08:17 PM
I heard that Sakai was thinking about making a character transfer between ships for AC. Might be with next update or later. But it was in his last announcement.

http://bumped.org/psublog/sakai-addresses-the-tos-change-and-future-updates/

Digital Satyr
Aug 17, 2012, 10:39 PM
block 20 is dead alot, not alot of english players all the sudden like there use to be.

I've noticed this lately as well. Block 20 was always near full, if not completely filled, but it seems to have population levels as low as most other blocks now.

Lostbob117
Aug 17, 2012, 10:44 PM
Ship2 sucks stick with ship10.

xMightyMouse
Aug 17, 2012, 11:55 PM
Although ship10 has had a population drop, i'd say it's far from dead. In fact i always have people to play with when i sign on.

I'm originally from ship2 and can't stand the children in that ship... I <3 ship10

Arika
Aug 17, 2012, 11:57 PM
It is just the same as how all the people has been predicted it out then. In the long run, other ships that isn't 1-2-3 will have to suffer more population drop

Rika-chan
Aug 18, 2012, 12:28 AM
Although ship10 has had a population drop, i'd say it's far from dead. In fact i always have people to play with when i sign on.

I'm originally from ship2 and can't stand the children in that ship... I <3 ship10
Mouse is that you :-o

sekkai
Aug 18, 2012, 03:40 AM
People on ship 2 are going to say that ship 10 is that dead but actually it isnt...
I have plenty of english friends who i play with... and i also played in ship 2, the lag, spam and immaturity made me hop u.u

Arika
Aug 18, 2012, 04:36 AM
People on ship 2 are going to say that ship 10 is that dead but actually it isnt...
I have plenty of english friends who i play with... and i also played in ship 2, the lag, spam and immaturity made me hop u.u

And that is because people still assume that majority of English speaker is still stay on lobby-20. actually those are mostly people from another forum. a lot of people here already have their own team and play in any other lobby mostly with team. (well lobby-20 can't handle all english together too anyway, we have population enough for 3 full blocks, but only remain 1 block now, because 2/3 are spread around every lobbies.)

My team, around 40 people, another team around 70 people, and one more team around 60 people are all not like to stay in lobby-20, so at least that already sum up 170 eng people that I know to not play there already. Unlike other ship where 1 lobby can gather whole eng population.

Patmaster
Aug 18, 2012, 04:55 AM
If you wanna play hardcore go to Block 11 (after you hit Lvl 30+) and join random groups. Imo the guys on Block 20 are somewhat to lazy for decent runs. Just compare the groups running for each block at the mission counter. What kinda sucks is the fact that almost all JP parties are blocked with passwords or npcs, mostly because of the language barrier. But here and there you will find decent groups @ B11 and make friends. B20 is for chillin' and only if you need contact with the eng audience.

Husq
Aug 18, 2012, 05:06 AM
If you wanna play hardcore go to Block 11 (after you hit Lvl 30+) and join random groups. Imo the guys on Block 20 are somewhat to lazy for decent runs. Just compare the groups running for each block at the mission counter. What kinda sucks is the fact that almost all JP parties are blocked with passwords or npcs, mostly because of the language barrier. But here and there you will find decent groups @ B11 and make friends. B20 is for chillin' and only if you need contact with the eng audience.
I was wondering where all the folks went. I remember joining a lot of trains of destruction a couple of weeks back on block 20, but it rarely happens these days. These days people seem to be ore interested in fighting ragne, the fang bros. or just to collect random loot to make meseta. I cannot remember how many times I had solo burst in the emergency missions, or face fang B&B solo on map 2.

Arika
Aug 18, 2012, 05:16 AM
They put password so that random party who want to rush boss not mix into their roaming field.

Husq
Aug 18, 2012, 05:21 AM
They put password so that random party who want to rush boss not mix into their roaming field.

Wouldn't that be better if it was the other way around? People with NPCs and those who want to rush to the boss should be using the password lock as indicated in the tutorial missions.

sekkai
Aug 18, 2012, 05:39 AM
If you have a team i dont think it really matters where you play. Be it ship 2,10 or whatever.

Arika
Aug 18, 2012, 05:40 AM
because people who has full party and going to rush to boss usually not take their time on naming room or write any condition, it is expected that if they already have 4, they would just "start immediately"

It is easier for the room creator of MPA to be the one that write condition and password, because they need to tell "their rule" anyway.

Mystil
Aug 18, 2012, 05:06 PM

..not sure about this but i'll check it out tommorow..

overall this is a clique-ship..

cammy17
Aug 18, 2012, 05:22 PM
I've pretty much soloed my way to 40 due to play time constraints. Looking to join a team now on ship 10 but there's very few English players about.