PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Dark Prophets

ItalianPanda
Aug 17, 2012, 01:48 AM
Is there anyone on here who is a member or was a member of the Dark Prophets clan for PSO.? I was member of the clan years ago and not for long due to having to shut down my account, I would like to rejoin if they are on PSU. My name was DP Angel.. Please and thank you^^

Blackheart521
Aug 17, 2012, 01:54 AM
Is there anyone on here who is a member or was a member of the Dark Prophets clan for PSO.? I was member of the clan years ago and not for long due to having to shut down my account, I would like to rejoin if they are on PSU. My name was DP Angel.. Please and thank you^^

PSU is getting shutdown in a few weeks with PSU JP also closing down shortly after, so if you were to find it, would be short lived unfortunately. :/

ItalianPanda
Aug 17, 2012, 02:03 AM
Why..?! I've been off PSU for a few months now cause I had to save money so I'm so lost as to what's been going on.

Blackheart521
Aug 17, 2012, 02:07 AM
Found an article they quoted this from the GM:

[SPOILER-BOX]On September 7, 2012, the servers are going down. The announcement comes from Phantasy Star Universe's GM who said, "This was not an easy decision but there comes a time when we must consider the level of service and support we can provide for an ongoing game, and balance those concerns against preparing for the future, and providing you with new opportunities and new experiences."[/SPOILER-BOX]

Basically they are looking towards focusing their resources more on PSO2 so they're closing the PSU servers down.

ItalianPanda
Aug 17, 2012, 02:14 AM
:/ well that's a bummer.. but now that I know about PSO2 im excited to see what it will be like. And thanks for the reply.

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 17, 2012, 02:20 AM
its been out for a while now and its freaking awesome