PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm new to the game

Fade2black01
Aug 17, 2012, 08:45 AM
I was told this site was the place to go for this game. I thought I'd make an account just for it. I only got a level 6 character at the moment and it took me forever to get to that point. I believe I spent (in actual playtime) in the game is like 15 hours if not more. I was told that getting to level 10 shouldn't take no more than 7-8 hours. I was like HUH?!? I don't know what it is but it takes me like 15-20mins on average to do a map.

I was looking for some help in game. I would appreciate any tips anyone could give to me.

Thanks

Angelo
Aug 17, 2012, 09:12 AM
I was told this site was the place to go for this game. I thought I'd make an account just for it. I only got a level 6 character at the moment and it took me forever to get to that point. I believe I spent (in actual playtime) in the game is like 15 hours if not more. I was told that getting to level 10 shouldn't take no more than 7-8 hours. I was like HUH?!? I don't know what it is but it takes me like 15-20mins on average to do a map.

I was looking for some help in game. I would appreciate any tips anyone could give to me.

Thanks

What Ship are you on? If you're on Ship 2 send me a PM and I'll help you out.

Takatsuki
Aug 17, 2012, 09:17 AM
Hey there, I was one of the guys on GF that was helping you. :)

One interesting fact that I forgot to mention there. The exit to each map is almost always north. Very rarely will it be in any other direction. That should help you get through maps faster.

Fade2black01
Aug 17, 2012, 09:30 AM
Hey there, I was one of the guys on GF that was helping you. :)

One interesting fact that I forgot to mention there. The exit to each map is almost always north. Very rarely will it be in any other direction. That should help you get through maps faster.

Yea I figured that one out but I have this tendency to kill everything though....

Also Angelo whats your IGN? Angelo?

EXPFULL
Aug 17, 2012, 09:36 AM
Welcome to the game!

We've got a group of around 10 people on our Voice Chat at any one time pretty much every night - a real mix of character levels that would be more than happy to answer questions about the game and help you lvl.

We're mostly on SHIP 2, but happy to help you wherever you are really. We find the voice chat makes things a whole lot more immediate and simple!

Details on our site. Peace.

Crystal_Shard
Aug 17, 2012, 09:56 AM
Welcome to PSOWorld. ^_^ There's been quite an influx of people here since PSO 2 launched, so the forum's gotten a bit rougher than it used to be, but generally you should be able to find whatever you need here.

To reach level 10 within a short while, make sure you're also doing the Matter Boards and Client Orders as much as possible. I'm assuming you're aware of those to begin with, but if not, you can get some beginner related info over at PSUBlog at bumped.org.

http://bumped.org/psublog/pso2-guide-list/

Protip, leave your questions in the dedicated question threads and the gameplay subforums whenever you can, and check the stickies, popular topics and search functions for info as much as possible. :3

Have fun. ^_^

Fade2black01
Aug 17, 2012, 10:10 AM
I don't have a mic so I wont be able to speak in the voice channel.

I know about Client orders yes But no the matter board. What is that?

Also I am on ship 2 and I believe the game goes by game ID you chose before you created a character right? So my ID is fade2black01 and my IGN name is MsPopNFresh