PDA

View Full Version : Credit card issue

Yunfa
Aug 17, 2012, 02:29 PM
I memorized the wrong set of security code and bought 500 AC three times, the transaction went through. Upon double checking my card today (it was in the car at the time of purchase,) i realized the wrong set of security code. I would like to rectify this by sending SEGA's customer support an explanation, and want them to re-charge my card. Can someone fluent in Japanese type this explanation up? Such help would greatly appreciated, and i will be forever in your debt.

Ueno54
Aug 17, 2012, 02:33 PM
Shouldn't the card be declined if you put the wrong code in? I know mine is whenever I mistype it.

Yunfa
Aug 17, 2012, 02:51 PM
The transactions are currently being pended on my CHASE statement, maybe ill drop by their branch. (The transactions went through, and I am unable to make any more purchases of AC.)

disabledflaw
Aug 17, 2012, 02:59 PM
The TOS change was made for this exact reason. They dont support this kind of stuff. but if you feel you must send them an email anyway I have translated your situation for you.

ACを買うときクレヂットカードのセケレチコードをまちがったはずなんですけどACは私のPSO2アカウン トにはいりました。クレヂッとカードがチャージされたのかを確かめたいです。チャージされてないのならもう 一回チャージしてください。ありがとうございました。

It says I bought AC with credit card and I put in the wrong security code but the AC was put into my PSO2 account. I want to confirmed that my card was charged. If the card was not charged, please recharge. Thank you.

I dont think it's a good idea to send them an email though....you might get banned for being outsider which breaks the TOS.

Yunfa
Aug 17, 2012, 03:03 PM
^........what are my options then? I can't believe i made such an error...URGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGHH

disabledflaw
Aug 17, 2012, 04:08 PM
id just let it be or call your credit card company. i dunno how credit card works but if something was wrong im sure theyll email you.

Posted from Pso-world.com App for Android