PDA

View Full Version : Installing pso2

Beatrix kiddo
Aug 17, 2012, 03:32 PM
Any help is very much appreciated, in advance ^^
O.K i downloaded the game ( i think) yet when folloing guides i click on the (i) box to install the game yet instead of installing it simply pops up another box where the only option is ok ??? What am i doing wrong or how do i fix this please.

Beatrix kiddo
Aug 17, 2012, 03:39 PM
sorry if this causes any offence but i will post this in the technical support forum also, if it is not a valid thread for the general discussion thread, then can a moderator please delete it if i have posted in the wrong section.
Thank you

Beatrix kiddo
Aug 17, 2012, 04:21 PM
WOW i am very surprised at the lack of help/suggestions from the community on here, i always thought that pso world was a helpful place to come for advice on solving problems, yet afetr 26 views, no-one has even tried to help or offer any suggestions ??? Am i experiencing a problem that no-one else has encountered ?

JanosA
Aug 17, 2012, 04:36 PM
That ??? box is normal. Just click it.

ScottyMango
Aug 17, 2012, 05:11 PM
WOW i am very surprised at the lack of help/suggestions from the community on here, i always thought that pso world was a helpful place to come for advice on solving problems, yet afetr 26 views, no-one has even tried to help or offer any suggestions ??? Am i experiencing a problem that no-one else has encountered ?

Really dude? After 50 minutes, you say this, while triple-posting?

Get some patience, or manners, or something.