PDA

View Full Version : PSO2 PSO2 Beta release?

Sanop
Aug 18, 2012, 02:21 AM
Went through several pages but haven't seen if there is a beta release date/registration for beta anywhere. Does anyone have any information on this?

Thanks!

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 18, 2012, 02:23 AM
the game has been out of beta for a while bud

LK1721
Aug 18, 2012, 02:27 AM
If you are talking about the JP version, it has been on "full" release since July 4th.

As for the EN version, there is no beta for it as of yet.

Laguna
Aug 18, 2012, 02:36 AM
Sometimes I wonder where the hell some people have been.

Sanop
Aug 18, 2012, 02:51 AM
I know the JP version is out (however I don't know Japanese). Haven't played PSO since Episode 1&2 and looking forward to PSO2. Just know the release date isn't until 2013. Actually playing EP 1&2 on a friends private server with our old gamecubes to psych us up for PSO2.

Just was hoping SEGA was gonna do beta on the EN version and wondering when that might be. I guess I'll just check back periodically.

LK1721
Aug 18, 2012, 03:01 AM
I know the JP version is out (however I don't know Japanese). Haven't played PSO since Episode 1&2 and looking forward to PSO2. Just know the release date isn't until 2013. Actually playing EP 1&2 on a friends private server with our old gamecubes to psych us up for PSO2.

Just was hoping SEGA was gonna do beta on the EN version and wondering when that might be. I guess I'll just check back periodically.
Well, Sega is having a demo of PSO2 at the Penny Arcade Expo, so maybe after that there will be an EN beta.

Lumpen Thingy
Aug 18, 2012, 03:13 AM
Or you can play PSO2 with the English patch

Dragwind
Aug 18, 2012, 02:47 PM
The JP PSO2 beta has been over for a while, and as far as I know, there are no plans for a regional version beta. Chances are they're just going to jump right into the release with maybe a really short beta just for server testing.

moorebounce
Aug 18, 2012, 02:49 PM
Sometimes I wonder where the hell some people have been.

Theres only one place they can be. Under a rock. lol

ScottyMango
Aug 18, 2012, 03:15 PM

^ I don't understand why people are so against this.

It's 90% the same as how it will be once the game comes out in the US, with better service (most likely).

DemonMike
Aug 18, 2012, 03:25 PM
Heck, you might even be able to play the alpha version in English if the teases over at Sega's forums are true!

Chik'Tikka
Aug 18, 2012, 07:48 PM
^ I don't understand why people are so against this.

It's 90% the same as how it will be once the game comes out in the US, with better service (most likely).

I'll second this+^_^+ PSU's Formal wear, is PSO's FOmarl wear (just one of undoubtedly countless "mistakes" in PSU)? it's like they contracted someone to translate that never played any PS games previously and thought it was a typo to be fixed or something......
+^_^+

MUDGRIP
Aug 18, 2012, 08:09 PM

I bet that is what the devs and the rest of the JP players want us to do.